The Hotel End
March 28, 2024, 17:07:28 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Summer 2021 Transfer Window

Pages: 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 139   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Summer 2021 Transfer Window  (Read 203926 times)
Manwork04

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Windows User Mobile User Spammer 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #2460 on: August 24, 2021, 13:05:14 pm »

Out of interest anyone know what KT draws as a salary?
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
CobblerForever

View Profile
« Reply #2461 on: August 24, 2021, 13:21:25 pm »

As he's resident in the USA it's more likely to be incorporated in a management charge.
Report Spam   Logged
Another Pedj

View Profile
Search Apple User Windows User
« Reply #2462 on: August 24, 2021, 13:25:51 pm »

I assume he is a director so it has to be disclosed in the accounts.
Report Spam   Logged
everbrite

Steve Howard best since Cliff Holton

View Profile
20000 Posts Search Apple User
« Reply #2463 on: August 24, 2021, 13:48:34 pm »

Grin
Report Spam   Logged

2020 Grand National S/S 3rd Place
guest3338

« Reply #2464 on: August 24, 2021, 13:59:36 pm »

Get GPC on to it, if anyone can he can.
Report Spam   Logged
guest49

« Reply #2465 on: August 24, 2021, 15:38:11 pm »

You'll have to contact payroll for more detail on the breakdown of £3.9m  Tongue
Report Spam   Logged
Another Pedj

View Profile
Search Apple User Windows User
« Reply #2466 on: August 24, 2021, 21:52:58 pm »

You'll have to contact payroll for more detail on the breakdown of £3.9m  Tongue

No Directors has to be disclosed.
Report Spam   Logged
guest3359

« Reply #2467 on: August 25, 2021, 07:39:00 am »

If you believe him (which I know you dont) he has said in the past he doesnt take a salary.
Report Spam   Logged
Manwork04

View Profile
« Reply #2468 on: August 25, 2021, 07:42:31 am »

If you believe him (which I know you dont) he has said in the past he doesnt take a salary.

I think that’s a play on words, I wouldn’t expect anyone to work for nothing.
So the alleged £1.3m he took from the Chinese takeover? 😉
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
Monkey

View Profile
Linux User Mobile User Windows User
« Reply #2469 on: August 25, 2021, 07:50:33 am »

I'm not sure how he could have walked away with an uncontested £1.3m?
e.g. I only pay myself a salary of around £10k a year. The rest I take in dividends so the question is not what salary does he take, but how much does he take out of the company. Anything legitimate will show up in the accounts.
Report Spam   Logged
Carton Lid

View Profile
Third year Anniversary Level 5 Apple User
« Reply #2470 on: August 25, 2021, 07:59:37 am »

Good old Kelvin, loves us SO much he works for nothing !! I bet he also pays for his own flights from the USA and back  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
guest3359

« Reply #2471 on: August 25, 2021, 08:00:46 am »

e.g. I only pay myself a salary of around £10k a year. The rest I take in dividends so the question is not what salary does he take, but how much does he take out of the company. Anything legitimate will show up in the accounts.
Lets not start the £1.3m thing again!
He also has several companies so may not take money from one but take more from another etc. I'm sure he isn't struggling to put food on the table or heat the pool.
If I was in his position I wouldn't be taking a salary from the club to make the books look as strong as they are (I know) and then waiting for the pay day when I sold the club.

But thats never going to happen if we dont sign someone who can score goals!
Report Spam   Logged
guest3359

« Reply #2472 on: August 25, 2021, 08:02:52 am »

Good old Kelvin, loves us SO much he works for nothing !! I bet he also pays for his own flights from the USA and back  Smiley
A question was asked, I answered it with what I had read.
I guess his salary, or money that he takes from the club in anyway is only relevant if you think he is taking money that could be used as a salary for a player. I don't believe that is that case. Some will. But I think we all know by now who is on what side of that discussion.
Report Spam   Logged
guest3359

« Reply #2473 on: August 25, 2021, 08:34:37 am »

Not exactly a proven goal scorer, which is going to be hard to find at this point of the season, but Aramide Oteh is still without a club.
Young players who's moved about a bit on loan, could be a good prospect for Brady and Rico to work on and get him settled at a club.
He was on trial at Doncaster but cant see if he's still there or not
Report Spam   Logged
guest2995

« Reply #2474 on: August 25, 2021, 09:06:02 am »

There is virtually no chance we will sign anyone before the deadline unless someone comes in for Rose or BAS which is unlikely .
JB is stuck with legacy contracts and can’t shift them .
We have to find a more progressive way of playing and ensure we attack the box to get onto the crosses that are put in . We had plenty of chances last night that no one attacked .
Report Spam   Logged
Manwork04

View Profile
« Reply #2475 on: August 25, 2021, 09:15:52 am »

It was contested, anyway you are indeed correct, I used the word salary as a catch all of what he takes from the club.
I think we could afford another player TBH, even on loan, where’s the £300k from Chucks or the £200k from Crooks? These aren’t insignificant sums.
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
guest49

« Reply #2476 on: August 25, 2021, 09:19:04 am »

We have left it a bit late if we are now deciding we want/need another striker. There is definitely zero point in signing another 1 in 4 or 1 in 5 forward player.
Rose is our most 'prolific', followed by Hoskins. It's a risk that Etete was brought here as our 19 year old loanee savior. There aren't that many strikers around who are going to guarantee you goals. Look at Forest Green the early front runners. They have Matt scoring 1 in 2 but never anywhere near that before. Apart from that they haven't got anyone on paper who is better than what we have.
If anything you'd swap BAS out for Alistair Slowe but apart from that I can't see things changing too much.

Ultimately JB and co will be accountable for their decisions and excuses of 'legacy contracts' won't cut it, although I'm sure he'd never make them. Not many managers in football gets to build their entire squad, certainly at our level. He's built his team, along with his back room team and fingers crossed we are soon back to winning ways, starting at the weekend.
Report Spam   Logged
Manwork04

View Profile
« Reply #2477 on: August 25, 2021, 09:38:14 am »

We have left it a bit late if we are now deciding we want/need another striker. There is definitely zero point in signing another 1 in 4 or 1 in 5 forward player.
Rose is our most 'prolific', followed by Hoskins. It's a risk that Etete was brought here as our 19 year old loanee savior. There aren't that many strikers around who are going to guarantee you goals. Look at Forest Green the early front runners. They have Matt scoring 1 in 2 but never anywhere near that before. Apart from that they haven't got anyone on paper who is better than what we have.
If anything you'd swap BAS out for Alistair Slowe but apart from that I can't see things changing too much.

Ultimately JB and co will be accountable for their decisions and excuses of 'legacy contracts' won't cut it, although I'm sure he'd never make them. Not many managers in football gets to build their entire squad, certainly at our level. He's built his team, along with his back room team and fingers crossed we are soon back to winning ways, starting at the weekend.
It would need to be a BAS plus cash to resign the beach ball headed Slowe.
If we loose on Saturday, the pressure will start to build and from what I’ve seen JB doesn’t seem to handle it too well, he had a free shot last year but this year he’s been able to build a team with mostly players he’s brought in.
We should win on Saturday, but they will want a reaction after getting pumped.
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
NathR

View Profile
Level 4 Eighth year Anniversary Windows User
« Reply #2478 on: August 26, 2021, 05:40:05 am »

https://talksport.com/football/924443/jack-wilshere-struggle-next-club-summer-transfer-window-arsenal-west-ham-bournemouth/

Jack wilshere has had no offers after being released by Bournemouth.  Assume wage demand would need to be realistic as injury history a concern, however what a free signing he could be for a lower league club, maybe on a pay as you play deal.

# I am not suggesting NTFC have made an offer.
Report Spam   Logged
everbrite

Steve Howard best since Cliff Holton

View Profile
20000 Posts Search Apple User
« Reply #2479 on: August 26, 2021, 08:02:23 am »

https://talksport.com/football/924443/jack-wilshere-struggle-next-club-summer-transfer-window-arsenal-west-ham-bournemouth/

Jack wilshere has had no offers after being released by Bournemouth.  Assume wage demand would need to be realistic as injury history a concern, however what a free signing he could be for a lower league club, maybe on a pay as you play deal.

# I am not suggesting NTFC have made an offer.

Always interesting to read on the fortunes of former big time players. Needs to get himself in the shop window, prove himself to attract at the very least a Championship Club!
Report Spam   Logged

2020 Grand National S/S 3rd Place
Pages: 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 139   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: