The Hotel End
March 28, 2024, 14:13:44 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Summer 2021 Transfer Window

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 139   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Summer 2021 Transfer Window  (Read 203845 times)
Irchy cob

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Eighth year Anniversary Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #640 on: June 05, 2021, 08:40:51 am »

I'd imagine he'll take up place similar to where Miller was playing at the end of the last season rather than an out and out number 9, unless they change formation.

Given that he’s 6ft 3in and doesn’t look like he’s ever played out wide I can’t see him being anything but an “out and out” centre forward. I’m sure Evers will comment but I’m concerned by the fact that he’s 28 and has never scored an English league goal. Like Bungle referred to, I would be intrigued as to how and why he was identified as it wouldn’t appear that he has been outstanding anywhere he’s been.
Report Spam   Logged
Manwork04

View Profile
Windows User Mobile User Spammer 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #641 on: June 05, 2021, 08:54:04 am »

Given that he’s 6ft 3in and doesn’t look like he’s ever played out wide I can’t see him being anything but an “out and out” centre forward. I’m sure Evers will comment but I’m concerned by the fact that he’s 28 and has never scored an English league goal. Like Bungle referred to, I would be intrigued as to how and why he was identified as it wouldn’t appear that he has been outstanding anywhere he’s been.
I think the club used the new data engine enriched with AI, The algorithms used were somewhat like x-y x 3.142 = cy then they held a committee meeting and KT decided he was fučking cheap.
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
Vince Planner

View Profile
Poll Voter Level 5 Combination
« Reply #642 on: June 05, 2021, 09:09:50 am »

I think the club used the new data engine enriched with AI, The algorithms used were somewhat like x-y x 3.142 = cy then they held a committee meeting and KT decided he was fučking cheap.
We get it, you don't like KT, but must you tell us in every thread?
Report Spam   Logged
Manwork04

View Profile
« Reply #643 on: June 05, 2021, 09:15:40 am »

We get it, you don't like KT, but must you tell us in every thread?
It’s a JOKE lighten up a bit, the sun is shining, relax and your right and if you knew what I did you wouldn’t  like him either.
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
singcobb

View Profile
Level 6 Avatar Linux User
« Reply #644 on: June 05, 2021, 09:32:42 am »

It’s a JOKE lighten up a bit, the sun is shining, relax and your right and if you knew what I did you wouldn’t  like him either.

Yet again trying to build yourself up with inuendo. I do hope for you sake that what you think you know is not illegal, because if it is and you do nothing you then become an accessory and are open to the same level of prosecution that they are. Obviously this does not apply if you are married to DB or KT, which could explain some of the viriol you exude.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2021, 09:36:20 am by singcobb » Report Spam   Logged
TheShoeArmy1897

View Profile
Sixth year Anniversary Level 5 Combination
« Reply #645 on: June 05, 2021, 09:50:12 am »

Another player to have just been released from Kilmarnock who I wouldn't mind seeing at the Cobblers - Mitch Pinnock. Decent wide player only 26, did well at Dover and Wimbledon previously. Sure that Foyle will be aware of him?

Was always a fan when he was at Wimbledon actually! I'd happily take him for L2
Report Spam   Logged

Big City lights have never, and will never ever bother me
Risdene

View Profile
Third year Anniversary Search Level 4
« Reply #646 on: June 05, 2021, 09:57:29 am »

There is only one JOKE on this site.......................look in a mirror!

We are aware of your repetative anti-KT/DB stance from your constant posts, so why the incessant boring lecturing?
Report Spam   Logged
JollyCobbler

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #647 on: June 05, 2021, 11:10:53 am »

Yet again trying to build yourself up with inuendo. I do hope for you sake that what you think you know is not illegal, because if it is and you do nothing you then become an accessory and are open to the same level of prosecution that they are. Obviously this does not apply if you are married to DB or KT, which could explain some of the viriol you exude.

Utter rubbish. You are under no obligation to report a crime, and only deemed complicit if you aid the offender in some way.
Report Spam   Logged
Manwork04

View Profile
« Reply #648 on: June 05, 2021, 12:10:59 pm »

There is only one JOKE on this site.......................look in a mirror!

We are aware of your repetative anti-KT/DB stance from your constant posts, so why the incessant boring lecturing?
It’s simple because people like YOU are too thick to realise, you won’t have a club to support.
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
guest3386

« Reply #649 on: June 05, 2021, 12:11:08 pm »

[/quote]

Well why not tell us what you do then and enlighten us all to we should hate our chairman the same way as you do
Report Spam   Logged
Manwork04

View Profile
« Reply #650 on: June 05, 2021, 12:19:59 pm »

Well why not tell us what you do then and enlighten us all to we should hate our chairman the same way as you do
ορκίστηκε για μυστικότητα
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
singcobb

View Profile
Level 6 Avatar Linux User
« Reply #651 on: June 05, 2021, 12:21:32 pm »

Utter rubbish. You are under no obligation to report a crime, and only deemed complicit if you aid the offender in some way.

Yes utter rubbish is what you've said. You are guilty of being an accessory by ommision, you do not have to have directly aided or been present, knowledge of the crime or intended crime must be reported, the exception being a spouse(except in terrorism cases).
Report Spam   Logged
Manwork04

View Profile
« Reply #652 on: June 05, 2021, 12:33:57 pm »

Oh go have a fūcking guess why I’m not putting it onto a public forum.
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
guest3386

« Reply #653 on: June 05, 2021, 13:14:20 pm »

Oh go have a fūcking guess why I’m not putting it onto a public forum.

Oh what a suprise, a simple question gets asked and is met with a rude and obnoxious response.
Report Spam   Logged
Risdene

View Profile
Third year Anniversary Search Level 4
« Reply #654 on: June 05, 2021, 13:31:55 pm »

It’s simple because people like YOU are too thick to realise, you won’t have a club to support.
You obviously are unable to answer with intelligence just braindead insults.

At least I give tangible support to my club with pride.
Report Spam   Logged
guest3386

« Reply #655 on: June 05, 2021, 13:40:24 pm »

And judging by his response the very future of our club is at stake and yet he is not prepared to say why
Report Spam   Logged
Manwork04

View Profile
« Reply #656 on: June 05, 2021, 15:53:05 pm »

It’s only an insult if incorrect.
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
everbrite

Steve Howard best since Cliff Holton

View Profile
20000 Posts Search Apple User
« Reply #657 on: June 05, 2021, 16:17:53 pm »

Just like Oliver; again the resident experts are chronically underwhelmed! It’s water off a ducks back for them!
Report Spam   Logged

2020 Grand National S/S 3rd Place
Keith

View Profile
« Reply #658 on: June 05, 2021, 18:32:23 pm »

the fact that he’s 28 and has never scored an English league goal.

Perfect Cobblers signing
Report Spam   Logged
everbrite

Steve Howard best since Cliff Holton

View Profile
20000 Posts Search Apple User
« Reply #659 on: June 05, 2021, 20:54:01 pm »

Perfect Cobblers signing

Ok Mr ‘Mysterious’ we know who you are
Report Spam   Logged

2020 Grand National S/S 3rd Place