The Hotel End
March 28, 2024, 13:04:44 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Who do we want to get promoted from the National League

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who do we want to get promoted from the National League  (Read 5881 times)
Coolcat

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Search Windows User Level 6
« Reply #40 on: May 25, 2021, 19:55:45 pm »

Ugh, add that to previous post of it being "good to get trips Nailsworth and Birkenhead again" I'm already done with next season.
Sounds like you haven't been close to any of the above listed places then!
Or is a good away day credential based only on it being convenient to where you live?
Report Spam   Logged
St Edmundsbury Cobbler

View Profile
Level 6 Search Windows User
« Reply #41 on: May 25, 2021, 21:45:33 pm »

Sounds like you haven't been close to any of the above listed places then!
Or is a good away day credential based only on it being convenient to where you live?

I've been to plenty of away games thanks, I've ticked off 115 grounds across the country. As much as I don't share you're enthusiasm for going back to town's and grounds in this league, including Colchester which is the most convenient place from here, I'll still get to as many as can get to.
Report Spam   Logged

2022/23 Prediction League Champion
2022/23 Guess The Attendance Champion

Claret & White - Nothing Else Matters
guest3338

« Reply #42 on: May 25, 2021, 21:51:19 pm »

I've been to plenty of away games thanks, I've ticked off 115 grounds across the country. As much as I don't share you're enthusiasm for going back to town's and grounds in this league, including Colchester which is the most convenient place from here, I'll still get to as many as can get to.
Have you already seen the Cobblers play at Harrogate, Barrow and Sutton then or do you place no importance on adding to your list of 115 grounds visited?
Report Spam   Logged
St Edmundsbury Cobbler

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 25, 2021, 22:13:26 pm »

Have you already seen the Cobblers play at Harrogate, Barrow and Sutton then or do you place no importance on adding to your list of 115 grounds visited?

Forgive me for not being giddy with excitement at the prospect of trips to Harrogate, Barrow and Sutton. Or not being filled with joy that we're back in a division where the majority of clubs would struggle to even half fill the South Stand.
Report Spam   Logged

guest3338

« Reply #44 on: May 26, 2021, 06:57:33 am »

Forgive me for not being giddy with excitement at the prospect of trips to Harrogate, Barrow and Sutton. Or not being filled with joy that we're back in a division where the majority of clubs would struggle to even half fill the South Stand.
Oh nor am I but that wasnt what I suggested when I said trips to those places (at least) would be nice.
Report Spam   Logged
guest2995

« Reply #45 on: May 26, 2021, 07:07:50 am »

i understand why clubs have plastic pitches for revenue reasons . However, no professional club should be allowed to play on one in the football league .
Not enamoured but the park outfit Sutton going up .
Report Spam   Logged
1971cobbler

View Profile
Level 5 Search Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #46 on: May 26, 2021, 07:10:18 am »

i understand why clubs have plastic pitches for revenue reasons . However, no professional club should be allowed to play on one in the football league .

Sutton have got to replace their artificial pitch as a condition of entry into league two.
Report Spam   Logged
St Edmundsbury Cobbler

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 26, 2021, 07:13:28 am »

Harrogate had to do the same last season
Report Spam   Logged

guest3429

« Reply #48 on: May 26, 2021, 07:20:54 am »

I'm just still trying to work out the play offs.

Final being played at Ashton Gate sometime in June, doesn't leave whoever much time with the FL starting 14th August.
Report Spam   Logged
Horsham Cobbler

"I'm not a gynaecologist, but I'll take a look"

View Profile
500 Posts Eighth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #49 on: May 26, 2021, 08:23:48 am »

Final being played at Ashton Gate sometime in June, doesn't leave whoever much time with the FL starting 14th August.

That sounds familiar ..............
Report Spam   Logged
singcobb

View Profile
Level 6 Avatar Linux User
« Reply #50 on: May 26, 2021, 12:13:14 pm »

Eastleigh despite their draw last night are in the mix for the final day.
Report Spam   Logged
CobblerForever

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 26, 2021, 13:06:56 pm »

Football League start date - August 7th.

Premier League - August 14th.

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/12256557/premier-league-efl-2021-22-season-when-does-the-season-start
Report Spam   Logged
Mathius

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 26, 2021, 14:58:13 pm »

I'll go for a Notts County local derby. Delighted Sutton are coming up. They deserve their chance. Next season I would like Wealdstone as one of the directors lives in Northampton and he's a good bloke. 
Report Spam   Logged
Coolcat

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 26, 2021, 15:07:42 pm »

If you'd seen their pitch before the 3G installment, you might well have changed your stance... made the London Road quagmire look positively lush!
If you ever go away, no doubt you'd be the first on here bleating how unprofessional an outfit they were, travelling for it to be off!
Report Spam   Logged
Horsham Cobbler

"I'm not a gynaecologist, but I'll take a look"

View Profile
500 Posts Eighth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #54 on: May 26, 2021, 16:29:40 pm »

I'll go for a Notts County local derby. Delighted Sutton are coming up. They deserve their chance. Next season I would like Wealdstone as one of the directors lives in Northampton and he's a good bloke. 

Not forgetting the Wealdstone Raider !!!
Report Spam   Logged
Mathius

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 27, 2021, 13:51:18 pm »

Not forgetting the Wealdstone Raider !!!

Still there apparently.
Report Spam   Logged
Manwork04

View Profile
Windows User Mobile User Spammer 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #56 on: May 27, 2021, 15:20:15 pm »

Geema Geema Geema..........
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
Coolcat

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 27, 2021, 20:08:51 pm »

Still there apparently.
That was actually at Whitehawk (west Brighton).
Been Wealdstone twice and haven't seen Raider geez...though to be fair, first time the game was inexplicably off!  Grin
Report Spam   Logged
guest2995

« Reply #58 on: May 27, 2021, 20:23:50 pm »

Sutton have got to replace their artificial pitch as a condition of entry into league two.
thanks for pointing that out 1971 , i wasn’t aware of that .
It will cost them a fortune in revenue though .
Report Spam   Logged
GrangeParkCobbler

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 13, 2021, 15:11:22 pm »

If you’ve not been following…..

Notts County beat Chesterfield 3-2 and Hartlepool beat Bromley by the same score in the eliminators,
Then Torquay beat Notts County 4-2 yesterday, with Hartlepool beating Stockport 1-0 today, which means it’s Hartlepool v Torquay for a place in League 2 next Sunday.
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotel End GTA Champion 2006/7, 2007/8, 2011/12, 2012/13 and 2018/19
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: