The Hotel End
April 18, 2024, 17:41:36 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Pre-Season Friendlies

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pre-Season Friendlies  (Read 28658 times)
Manwork04

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Windows User Mobile User Spammer 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #340 on: August 01, 2021, 18:28:36 pm »

BMON to name one of many.
That’s it TP, the guy has some serious issues.
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
Ragdoll Cobbler

View Profile
Linux User Level 5 1000 Posts
« Reply #341 on: August 01, 2021, 18:28:50 pm »

Come again….

I wouldn't bother mate...I purposely never respond directly to his posts as life's too short to interact with someone like him.

He seemingly spends his entire life on this forum, trying to get a rise out of pretty much every poster, in order to get his pathetic thread count up!  Roll Eyes

As someone else mentioned, I agree some kind of block button would be ideal, so you never have to scroll through his tiresome posts every time you check in.

A pretty tragic individual...

Report Spam   Logged
Mysterious Curle

View Profile
Spammer 25 Posts in one day Level 5 Third year Anniversary
« Reply #342 on: August 01, 2021, 19:27:28 pm »

I wouldn't bother mate...I purposely never respond directly to his posts as life's too short to interact with someone like him.

He seemingly spends his entire life on this forum, trying to get a rise out of pretty much every poster, in order to get his pathetic thread count up!  Roll Eyes

As someone else mentioned, I agree some kind of block button would be ideal, so you never have to scroll through his tiresome posts every time you check in.

Haha! Noted and understood.

I’m pretty sure he’s been flagged as an attention seeker on here many times before!
Report Spam   Logged
Deepcut Cobbler
Administrator

View Profile
Search Level 6 Windows User
« Reply #343 on: August 01, 2021, 20:44:58 pm »

If we had a 'block' option, nobody would talk to anyone on here... Grin
Report Spam   Logged

“They shall grow not old as we that are left grow old:
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them.” Laurence Binyon

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2009
Manwork04

View Profile
« Reply #344 on: August 01, 2021, 20:58:29 pm »

If we had a 'block' option, nobody would talk to anyone on here... Grin
Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
everbrite

Steve Howard best since Cliff Holton

View Profile
20000 Posts Search Apple User
« Reply #345 on: August 01, 2021, 22:35:17 pm »

You, Keith and Mysterious are pretty much the same. Pretty sure you have been asked to reveal your former identity on here some time ago. If I were you would not invoke the block button too many times..............has the habit of backfiring Evil.
Report Spam   Logged

2020 Grand National S/S 3rd Place
Mysterious Curle

View Profile
« Reply #346 on: August 02, 2021, 08:15:51 am »

You, Keith and Mysterious are pretty much the same. Pretty sure you have been asked to reveal your former identity on here some time ago. If I were you would not invoke the block button too many times..............has the habit of backfiring Evil.

If it makes you feel any better, we all share a 1 bed flat and sit about in our pants talking about you all day every day.
Report Spam   Logged
everbrite

View Profile
« Reply #347 on: August 02, 2021, 09:36:48 am »

If it makes you feel any better, we all share a 1 bed flat and sit about in our pants talking about you all day every day.

So who were you on here prior to current pseudonym? 
Report Spam   Logged

Keith

View Profile
« Reply #348 on: August 02, 2021, 09:56:55 am »

So who were you on here prior to current pseudonym? 

I think you and Manowork are the same person.

What i post on here, which if you check, is old cut and pasted posts of yours......
these are your replies to others and then you take offense  , you couldn't make you up

now you'll run to Mark or deepy and cry about banning us all.
you need to go,
Report Spam   Logged
everbrite

View Profile
« Reply #349 on: August 02, 2021, 11:01:22 am »

What i post on here, which if you check, is old cut and pasted posts of yours......
these are your replies to others and then you take offense  , you couldn't make you up

you need to go,

Grin
Report Spam   Logged

BackOfTheNet

View Profile
Search Level 6 Combination
« Reply #350 on: August 02, 2021, 11:14:07 am »

you need to go,

Brilliant!
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National* Sweepstake Champion 2020
Deepcut Cobbler
Administrator

View Profile
Search Level 6 Windows User
« Reply #351 on: August 03, 2021, 10:45:38 am »

https://www.northamptonchron.co.uk/sport/football/brutal-army-training-camp-has-brought-new-look-cobblers-closer-together-3331433
"Brutal"  Grin
Report Spam   Logged

“They shall grow not old as we that are left grow old:
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them.” Laurence Binyon

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2009
Manwork04

View Profile
« Reply #352 on: August 03, 2021, 11:04:08 am »

😂😂😂😂
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
Mysterious Curle

View Profile
« Reply #353 on: August 03, 2021, 17:19:10 pm »

A fairly decent showing on the whole today. Cambridge had the bulk of possession and created the best couple of chances. Stand outs for me were Roberts and Pinnock, everyone else seems rather meh…

I thought Rose changed the game when he came on. I turned up expecting to see the rebranded BAS but was bitterly disappointed, ineffectively, weak on the ball etc I could go on.

One noticeable thing for me was how quiet the back 5 were. I didn’t hear a word between them and it only became apparent in the second half when the back five of Cambridge were constantly communicating. Whilst I think Horsfall was captain today,  given the experience and talk on signing Guthrie, I was expecting to see some sort of leadership out there from him. He may have lost his voice, who knows.

Roberts -  Looks strong, couple of great saves. Seemed very quiet.
McGowan - Was awful, looked completely out his depth.
Guthrie - Won most of his battles, looked good enough. Expected more leadership and organisation.
Horsfall - Looked composed, starting to play more like Goode with each game.
Koiki - Average, did some good things but looked vulnerable.
Connolly - Touched the ball three time and left McGowen exposed. Looks absolutely rapid though and put in a good couple of crosses.
McWiliams (S) - outmuscled a few times but put himself about. Didn’t do anything stand out either way.
Lewis - as above
Pinnock - Looked good, hungry for the ball. Couple of good runs.
Ashley-Seal - carried on from where he left off last season, spent most of the game on his backside.
Kabamba - missed an absolute sitter but lined up well and looked keen for the ball.

Unsurprising, it looks like Brady has also noticed Guthries lack of leadership, despite the initial comments below:

"He is an organiser, a leader in the dressing room…”

"He has been vice-captain and then captain at his previous club and I think he will prove an excellent addition both on and off the field."

Many on here thought he would be given the armband on signing.. but Mills named captain and Horsfall vice.

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: