The Hotel End
March 28, 2024, 14:34:47 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Next week's open house

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Next week's open house  (Read 9902 times)
guest3355

Badges: (View All)
« Reply #80 on: June 25, 2021, 23:45:30 pm »

The Trusts BIG REVEAL is that the chairman and DB made a bit of money from the 5USport deal. WOW WEEEE.

Trust right now is a shambles.

Bang on about being open and transparent yet don't do it themselves.

They're not gonna get charge of the Club, thankfully.
Report Spam   Logged
1971cobbler

View Profile
Level 5 Search Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #81 on: June 26, 2021, 07:17:37 am »

The Trusts BIG REVEAL is that the chairman and DB made a bit of money from the 5USport deal. WOW WEEEE.

Any link available to where that is revealed pls?
Report Spam   Logged
guest3355

« Reply #82 on: June 26, 2021, 07:18:54 am »

Any link available to where that is revealed pls?

I should have said "rumoured big reveal".
Report Spam   Logged
Manwork04

View Profile
Windows User Mobile User Spammer 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #83 on: June 26, 2021, 07:19:42 am »

I should have said "rumoured big reveal".
I hope you can evidence that.
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
Manwork04

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 26, 2021, 07:25:26 am »

Can you quantify a “bit”of money?
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
guest49

« Reply #85 on: June 26, 2021, 07:40:26 am »

Firstly, dangerous ‘rumour’ to make public.
Secondly, after the Matt Hancock farce yesterday I have lost my ability to be surprised or outraged about pretty much anything that could happen in the world.
Report Spam   Logged
Manwork04

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 26, 2021, 07:43:39 am »

Firstly, dangerous ‘rumour’ to make public.
Secondly, after the Matt Hancock farce yesterday I have lost my ability to be surprised or outraged about pretty much anything that could happen in the world.
Like I said I hope he can evidence that other wise it’s a very silly thing to post on a public forum.
As for Matt Hancock wow, what an absolute tw@t.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2021, 07:46:28 am by Manwork04 » Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
everbrite

Steve Howard best since Cliff Holton

View Profile
20000 Posts Search Apple User
« Reply #87 on: June 26, 2021, 09:07:48 am »

Yes and No on Hancock. Outdone by Blunkett and the American beauty.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2021, 09:18:16 am by everbrite » Report Spam   Logged

2020 Grand National S/S 3rd Place
guest49

« Reply #88 on: June 26, 2021, 09:12:20 am »

Yes and No on Hancock. Outdone by Blunkett who somehow got the better of an American beauty

Interested in the “no” Evers.
On his political performance, dodgy dealings, breaching what he was preaching, or sh*tting on his wife and three kids with someone he chose to bring in?
Report Spam   Logged
everbrite

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 26, 2021, 09:17:02 am »

Interested in the “no” Evers.
On his political performance, dodgy dealings, breaching what he was preaching, or sh*tting on his wife and three kids with someone he chose to bring in?

Have not got a lot of time for Moralizers who seemingly are unable to practice what they preach. Nothing personal  Cool
Report Spam   Logged

guest3355

« Reply #90 on: June 26, 2021, 09:26:27 am »

Evidence what?

It's a rumour.

Club owners sell shares, earn some money.

I ain't accusing anyone of anything. Just stating that's the rumours of the Trust big reveal.

Report Spam   Logged
ntfclad

View Profile
Windows User Search Combination
« Reply #91 on: June 26, 2021, 10:14:27 am »

http://cobblersscoops-ian01604.blogspot.com/2021/06/an-open-letter-to-club-and-supporters.html

Powerful response
Report Spam   Logged
Manwork04

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 26, 2021, 11:18:00 am »

Evidence what?

It's a rumour.

Club owners sell shares, earn some money.

I ain't accusing anyone of anything. Just stating that's the rumours of the Trust big reveal.

All I’m saying is be careful what you post, saying it’s a rumour won’t help you if the club turn hostile and issue a liable claim.
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
guest3355

« Reply #93 on: June 26, 2021, 11:23:35 am »

All I’m saying is be careful what you post, saying it’s a rumour won’t help you if the club turn hostile and issue a liable claim.

They can sue me if they want. I've got about £2.

Think the club "might" well be aware of all these rumours already mate.
Report Spam   Logged
guest49

« Reply #94 on: June 26, 2021, 12:42:18 pm »

Have not got a lot of time for Moralizers who seemingly are unable to practice what they preach. Nothing personal  Cool

I’ll stick my neck out and say the vast, vast majority of the general population haven’t operated at the level of sleaze and corruption some of these politicians do. My high horse is plenty stable enough to lambast the likes of that roach.
Report Spam   Logged
guest1269

« Reply #95 on: June 26, 2021, 13:00:28 pm »

I’ll stick my neck out and say the vast, vast majority of the general population haven’t operated at the level of sleaze and corruption some of these politicians do. My high horse is plenty stable enough to lambast the likes of that roach.

You have to remember Evers is a loyal conservative ever since the Thatcher days & therefore anyone right of centre is not as bad as someone left of centre - it’s a bit of a paradox though since I’m 100% sure Thatcher herself would not tolerate the incompetence and sleaze from the current incumbents
Report Spam   Logged
Terryfenwickatemyhamster
Administrator

View Profile
5000 Posts Level 6 Windows User
« Reply #96 on: June 26, 2021, 13:18:08 pm »

I hope you can evidence that.

Have you or the Trust actually gone to the club and asked about the money? Not that I’m lumping you together.

I have, and I genuinely got a comprehensive answer.
Report Spam   Logged
everbrite

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 26, 2021, 13:31:37 pm »

Good luck on that Cool
Report Spam   Logged

everbrite

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: June 26, 2021, 13:49:10 pm »

You have to remember Evers is a loyal conservative ever since the Thatcher days & therefore anyone right of centre is not as bad as someone left of centre - it’s a bit of a paradox though since I’m 100% sure Thatcher herself would not tolerate the incompetence and sleaze from the current incumbents

How do you know I am a Conservative ? - couldn't stand for example Heath so voted for Wilson. Like Boris so I voted for him as did not like Corbyn. Don't mind Starmer as no sleaze for him. The best prime ministers seem to come from good Public Schools. Even Atlee! If we had a Striker who could score goals would vote for him which is why I appreciated Akinfenwa. Judging by your last sentence you appear to be a disillusioned Momentum cheerful chappie.
Report Spam   Logged

guest3086

« Reply #99 on: June 26, 2021, 14:04:22 pm »

Have you or the Trust actually gone to the club and asked about the money? Not that I’m lumping you together.

I have, and I genuinely got a comprehensive answer.

What was the answer then?
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: