The Hotel End
March 28, 2024, 19:14:51 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

The Trust, is it lost?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Trust, is it lost?  (Read 4542 times)
guest3429

Badges: (View All)
« on: June 28, 2021, 15:07:47 pm »

There you go folks, knock yourselves out.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

tcobb

View Profile
Search Level 6 Windows User
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2021, 15:54:12 pm »

Maybe make it a poll with a simple yes or no.
Report Spam   Logged

This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England.
Manwork04

View Profile
Windows User Mobile User Spammer 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2021, 16:12:21 pm »

It would be a dark day for Northampton Town FC if it was, whoever was in charge of the club would have free reign to do whatever they wanted.
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
singcobb

View Profile
Level 6 Avatar Linux User
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2021, 16:28:39 pm »

I don't think and certainly don't want it to lost as Manny says it is a good foil to have to help keep an eye on things. However I do think they have lost their direction, the support of the membership and a lot of credibilty.
Report Spam   Logged
Manwork04

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2021, 16:37:38 pm »

I don't think and certainly don't want it to lost as Manny says it is a good foil to have to help keep an eye on things. However I do think they have lost their direction, the support of the membership and a lot of credibilty.
Agree, they need to put up or shut up.
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
guest49

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2021, 16:44:29 pm »

It would be a dark day for Northampton Town FC if it was, whoever was in charge of the club would have free reign to do whatever they wanted.

Isn’t that the situation we effectively have now?
Report Spam   Logged
GrangeParkCobbler

View Profile
Search Windows User Level 6
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2021, 17:13:07 pm »

Maybe make it a poll with a simple yes or no.

Its not a simple binary option though is it, certainly not when only one side of the story has been told.
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotel End GTA Champion 2006/7, 2007/8, 2011/12, 2012/13 and 2018/19
tcobb

View Profile
Search Level 6 Windows User
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2021, 17:18:26 pm »

Thats a fair comment,  how about, when the Trust respond with their side of the story,  a simple yes or no poll.
Report Spam   Logged

This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England.
BackOfTheNet

View Profile
Search Level 6 Combination
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2021, 17:27:27 pm »

Whether we still want/need a Trust is probably a different question to whether the one we have is still alive and kicking.
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National* Sweepstake Champion 2020
West Stand

View Profile
500 Posts Search Combination
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2021, 17:47:48 pm »

The trust needs to offer something other than sniping. I read a lot of sniping but no solutions forthcoming. They seem to want a sugar daddy who will write off the loan, pay for the stand and write off the cost off that cost too. They need to be realistic, that's not going to happen.

Fair enough we can all see DB/KT are here to try and make money off the land, and are not fans. We are in the same situation as when the Cardozas were owners, in that respect. In an ideal world the owners would be fans, not businessman. Are there any fans who would have covered the losses (abeilt in the form of the loan) that have been incurred?

The loan is only going to be repaid through a land deal. It will only be written-off when that has been exhausted and DB/KT have given up. The club will never repay the loan from normal trading, unless we sell Chuk for £10million.

The club continues to make losses and while it does we have to rely on someone to cover those losses.

I just want the trust to be a bit more realistic about the current situation.
Report Spam   Logged
guest3355

« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2021, 19:05:08 pm »

The Trust needs to represent the fans they stand for, not for a few of their board members.
Report Spam   Logged
Manwork04

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2021, 19:17:29 pm »

Isn’t that the situation we effectively have now?
No it’s not, the Trust are making it very uncomfortable for KT, hence the “open days” and that shameful letter that the “senior management “ manipulated the staff to write.
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
guest3063

« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2021, 19:23:15 pm »

No it’s not, the Trust are making it very uncomfortable for KT, hence the “open days” and that shameful letter that the “senior management “ manipulated the staff to write.

Do you have proof of that?
Report Spam   Logged
Manwork04

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2021, 19:24:02 pm »

Do you have proof of that?
It’s on the website and I’ve seen pictures of the open day  Cool
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
guest3063

« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2021, 19:29:54 pm »

It’s on the website and I’ve seen pictures of the open day  Cool

You know what I mean. The letter "senior management manipulated the staff to write" - Have you got proof of that?

Report Spam   Logged
GrangeParkCobbler

View Profile
Search Windows User Level 6
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2021, 19:31:16 pm »

The Trust needs to represent the fans they stand for, not for a few of their board members.

The fans then need to get involved rather than wait for something to happen and then say that The Trust are going about it in the wrong way!

I have already posted this a few times, but in February and March surveys were carried out and 888 responses received, the topics of transparency and accountability, as well as ground improvements were covered in the 25 questions to the Club board.
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotel End GTA Champion 2006/7, 2007/8, 2011/12, 2012/13 and 2018/19
Manwork04

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2021, 19:41:35 pm »

You know what I mean. The letter "senior management manipulated the staff to write" - Have you got proof of that?

The whole thing was done to discredit the trust I don’t need proof to know that the staff didn’t do it off their own back.
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
guest3063

« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2021, 19:45:09 pm »

The whole thing was done to discredit the trust I don’t need proof to know that the staff didn’t do it off their own back.

No proof then, that's all I need to know.
Report Spam   Logged
Manwork04

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2021, 19:52:13 pm »

No proof then, that's all I need to know.
Glad to clear that up for you.
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
Winslow Lee

View Profile
Search Apple User Mobile User
« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2021, 19:58:56 pm »

The trust needs to offer something other than sniping. I read a lot of sniping but no solutions forthcoming. They seem to want a sugar daddy who will write off the loan, pay for the stand and write off the cost off that cost too. They need to be realistic, that's not going to happen.

Fair enough we can all see DB/KT are here to try and make money off the land, and are not fans. We are in the same situation as when the Cardozas were owners, in that respect. In an ideal world the owners would be fans, not businessman. Are there any fans who would have covered the losses (abeilt in the form of the loan) that have been incurred?

The loan is only going to be repaid through a land deal. It will only be written-off when that has been exhausted and DB/KT have given up. The club will never repay the loan from normal trading, unless we sell Chuk for £10million.

The club continues to make losses and while it does we have to rely on someone to cover those losses.

I just want the trust to be a bit more realistic about the current situation.

+1
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: