The Hotel End
March 28, 2024, 22:12:56 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

New Trust statement on club finances

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 41   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Trust statement on club finances  (Read 35291 times)
BackOfTheNet

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Search Level 6 Combination
« Reply #340 on: July 08, 2021, 16:55:59 pm »

FFS do you think they made it all up?
They have evidenced the transactions.
Please outline any unsubstantiated allegations? KT would issue legal action against the individuals if they were not true.

I think it's more accurate to say they have evidenced some transactions.

From the Trust statement:

March 2018

KT announced that 5USports had departed Ventures and NTFC as directors and that the shares had been “reacquired”, owing to the failure of 5USports to come up with working capital for the football club. Unannounced, ultimate control and ownership of NTFC was transferred to Belle de Jour Ltd. 

It is not known whether a payment was made, and if so the amount paid, for reacquiring the shares.

Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National* Sweepstake Champion 2020
Shoemaker

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #341 on: July 08, 2021, 17:02:11 pm »

Just a salient point

Ten years ago the council agreed that £10 million was needed to redevelop sixfields to a decent standard.

A decade later and we are now looking at a £3 million investment to redevelop the ground (apologies if incorrect)

That’s £7 millions worth of redevelopment that was needed that we are now not getting and it appears everyone is content with this…..

Could someone explain if my simplistic viewpoint is right?

If the council deemed it needed £10 million spent bringing it up to scratch years ago how can it not need at least that much now?
Report Spam   Logged
Manwork04

View Profile
Windows User Mobile User Spammer 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #342 on: July 08, 2021, 17:17:22 pm »

Are you shouting and stamping your feet?  Grin
Shît I’m doing it again 🤫
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
singcobb

View Profile
Level 6 Avatar Linux User
« Reply #343 on: July 08, 2021, 17:24:24 pm »

The point of all this is it’s a one off opportunity with the land, the question is as a supporter do you want two individuals to sail into the sunset with all the profit leaving the club with a shíty little stand and no debt?
REMEMBER THERE WAS VERY LITTLE DEBT WHEN THEY TOOK OVER.
OR do you want a transparent process where everyone gets their fair share!
OUR OWNERS REFUSE TO ANSWER QUESTION ABOUT THE CLUBS SHARE OF THE DEAL.
WHATS IN IT FOR NTFC

Have you thought for a minute that maybe until the council have made some sort of decision/deal/agreement regarding the land that may be they don't know?
Report Spam   Logged
GrangeParkCobbler

View Profile
Search Windows User Level 6
« Reply #344 on: July 08, 2021, 17:25:07 pm »

Considering the Council "deal" would see the East Stand redevelopment being paid for essentially by the council (KT and DB will put that money forward initially to build but KT and DB want the first £3m back out of any land deal before the Council see a penny), and with the plans and CGI's that have been produced not really revealing a lot, certainly not the scale of the conferencing areas, layout or anything, is it any wonder that the questions are being asked?

The boxes would bring in 100k a year max....so whatever else is proposed would need to bring in around £700k a year in profit just to get the club running on a break even basis.

I get that people want to gaze across at a finished stand but come on, this is the future of our Football Club we are talking about here.
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotel End GTA Champion 2006/7, 2007/8, 2011/12, 2012/13 and 2018/19
Manwork04

View Profile
« Reply #345 on: July 08, 2021, 17:47:35 pm »

Considering the Council "deal" would see the East Stand redevelopment being paid for essentially by the council (KT and DB will put that money forward initially to build but KT and DB want the first £3m back out of any land deal before the Council see a penny), and with the plans and CGI's that have been produced not really revealing a lot, certainly not the scale of the conferencing areas, layout or anything, is it any wonder that the questions are being asked?

The boxes would bring in 100k a year max....so whatever else is proposed would need to bring in around £700k a year in profit just to get the club running on a break even basis.

I get that people want to gaze across at a finished stand but come on, this is the future of our Football Club we are talking about here.
You’ve got to give it to KT mate he shows them something shiny and they all follow and think he’s the messiah.
Funny if it wasn’t the future of our club.
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
Manwork04

View Profile
« Reply #346 on: July 08, 2021, 17:52:17 pm »

Have you thought for a minute that maybe until the council have made some sort of decision/deal/agreement regarding the land that may be they don't know?
I would hope the owners have some sort of plan, wouldn’t you, otherwise how did they have CGIs “oven ready” for over 2 years.
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
guest49

« Reply #347 on: July 08, 2021, 18:16:52 pm »

Just a salient point

Ten years ago the council agreed that £10 million was needed to redevelop sixfields to a decent standard.

A decade later and we are now looking at a £3 million investment to redevelop the ground (apologies if incorrect)

That’s £7 millions worth of redevelopment that was needed that we are now not getting and it appears everyone is content with this…..

Could someone explain if my simplistic viewpoint is right?

If the council deemed it needed £10 million spent bringing it up to scratch years ago how can it not need at least that much now?

Times have changed. That was when we were ‘gifted’ £10m and not really sure what that figure was going to produce, especially with the crazy figures being touted by Dozey for a pretty basic fit out. Maybe KT doesn’t need some of it to build his house in Florida?
Report Spam   Logged
singcobb

View Profile
Level 6 Avatar Linux User
« Reply #348 on: July 08, 2021, 20:13:00 pm »

I would hope the owners have some sort of plan, wouldn’t you, otherwise how did they have CGIs “oven ready” for over 2 years.

That's not what I mean. I am wondering if they are waiting to see what terms and conditions the council might put on any deal.
Report Spam   Logged
Manwork04

View Profile
« Reply #349 on: July 08, 2021, 21:38:30 pm »

That's not what I mean. I am wondering if they are waiting to see what terms and conditions the council might put on any deal.
We can live in hope that the council look after us, unfortunately their track record isn’t great.
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
guest3359

« Reply #350 on: July 09, 2021, 07:42:47 am »

FFS do you think they made it all up?
They have evidenced the transactions.
Please outline any unsubstantiated allegations? KT would issue legal action against the individuals if they were not true.
Have they evidenced the actual amount actually going into any of the accounts?
Have they evidenced the actual amount actually leaving any of the accounts?
Have they evidenced the actual expenses for legal fees, transaction fees, tax etc?

My guess is no, no, no. Therefore any opinion on what has happened is exactly that. As much as you or any one else wants to shout about it.
Report Spam   Logged
Manwork04

View Profile
« Reply #351 on: July 09, 2021, 08:03:53 am »

Have they evidenced the actual amount actually going into any of the accounts?
Have they evidenced the actual amount actually leaving any of the accounts?
Have they evidenced the actual expenses for legal fees, transaction fees, tax etc?

My guess is no, no, no. Therefore any opinion on what has happened is exactly that. As much as you or any one else wants to shout about it.
Why don’t you ask the Trust.
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
guest3359

« Reply #352 on: July 09, 2021, 08:09:47 am »

I've lost track of the amount of time I've said they need to prove they have evidence. Either to fans or authorities.
Also that they should have accepted the zoom calls to put it to them in person rather than both slides flinging statements at each other.
Report Spam   Logged
Manwork04

View Profile
« Reply #353 on: July 09, 2021, 08:46:49 am »

Don't drag me into it. I haven’t said a thing about the money. Unlike you, who doesn’t know when to bow out. The only comment I have made, is to say that people need to substantiate what they say. That INCLUDES reputational damage through inference or alluding to wrong doing.

Ooooh… There he goes again, getting all “anti Trust” 😂😂😂😂

Just to clear this up, at no point have I ever said or inferred that there has been any wrong doing or anything illegal.
The point I am making is I want the club to get the best deal, that includes KT and DB getting their fair share as I have also posted many times.
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
guest49

« Reply #354 on: July 09, 2021, 09:00:51 am »

Just to clear this up, at no point have I ever said or inferred that there has been any wrong doing or anything illegal.
The point I am making is I want the club to get the best deal, that includes KT and DB getting their fair share as I have also posted many times.

The ‘fair share’ is the subjective part that people seem to take issue with. I’m sure some think the club have a divine right to coin it in from the land.
Whether I’m ground down (definitely not a sympathiser) if they finish the stand and clear the debt, ideally building a better footballing structure, they can make what they want for all I care. I don’t believe for one second that the council are fighting some super club cause. They are probably still smarting from the Dozey affair.
Report Spam   Logged
Manwork04

View Profile
« Reply #355 on: July 09, 2021, 09:58:13 am »

I've lost track of the amount of time I've said they need to prove they have evidence. Either to fans or authorities.
Also that they should have accepted the zoom calls to put it to them in person rather than both slides flinging statements at each other.
I don’t disagree with any of that TBH, maybe KT will be the bigger man and re offer the zoom call?
The pressure on the trust to accept would be massive and we could clear this up once and for all, I think you could probably sell tickets for it.
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
guest49

« Reply #356 on: July 09, 2021, 13:45:49 pm »

I've never had the privileged of knowing quite what the "oil" is.

You don’t need oil when you have methane on tap  Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Manwork04

View Profile
« Reply #357 on: July 09, 2021, 14:52:49 pm »

Did I say you had?

It matters not what I think. I am merely an impartial observer of the mess that I believe, and stated how it could have been avoided. But what do I know. I've never had the privileged of knowing quite what the "oil" is. Or what "just wait and see" quite means.
Impartial, you’ve always been like a moth to a flame with anything to do with the Trust, they must have really pîssed you off?
Care to tell everyone, it will be like therapy for you.
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
guest3086

« Reply #358 on: July 09, 2021, 20:13:52 pm »

Did I say you had?

It matters not what I think. I am merely an impartial observer of the mess that I believe, and stated how it could have been avoided. But what do I know. I've never had the privileged of knowing quite what the "oil" is. Or what "just wait and see" quite means.

If there was a gauge of bias in regard to Le Trust and 1 was Shandy and 10 was Mescale, you would be Absinthe.
Report Spam   Logged
Melbourne Cobbler

View Profile
Spammer 25 Posts in one day Avatar Search
« Reply #359 on: July 09, 2021, 23:00:04 pm »

If there was a gauge of bias in regard to Le Trust and 1 was Shandy and 10 was Mescale, you would be Absinthe.
Soggy!!! Thank goodness where have you been, how I’ve missed your reveries. They say if you sit a chimpanzee at a keyboard long enough it will eventually type something of worth. So if a chimp can do it there’s an outside chance you can. Personally I’m not living in hope but dont let that demotivate you, keep your head up and keep going.
Report Spam   Logged

Not a real supporter but unelected chair of the Northampton Town Honorary Supporters Club. (Please note: any opinions given may not necessarily be shared by proper supporters. In incidents of conflict the views of real supporters shall take precedence).
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 41   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: