The Hotel End
March 29, 2024, 15:33:04 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

New Trust statement on club finances

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 41   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Trust statement on club finances  (Read 35428 times)
Upton Way

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« Reply #560 on: July 23, 2021, 16:10:12 pm »

No, but the same comment applies to you about having an unhealthy and unbalanced dislike of all things Trust.
Report Spam   Logged
BackOfTheNet

View Profile
Search Level 6 Combination
« Reply #561 on: July 23, 2021, 16:13:42 pm »

No, but the same comment applies to you about having an unhealthy and unbalanced dislike of all things Trust.

Actually, I have an unhealthy and unbalanced dislike of the current Trust's behaviour. Not the same thing at all.
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National* Sweepstake Champion 2020
Upton Way

View Profile
« Reply #562 on: July 23, 2021, 16:42:21 pm »

But no view on the disappeared Chinese money none of which has appeared on the club's books other than as debt. Not even a whimper of discontent at the conduct of owners. Remarkable. I do wonder why.
Report Spam   Logged
BackOfTheNet

View Profile
« Reply #563 on: July 23, 2021, 16:55:35 pm »

But no view on the disappeared Chinese money none of which has appeared on the club's books other than as debt. Not even a whimper of discontent at the conduct of owners. Remarkable. I do wonder why.

I've bought shares in the past and do you know what? The money I paid went straight into the pocket of the last person to own the shares and didn't go near the books of the company I was buying shares in. I was outraged when I found out, I can tell you!
Report Spam   Logged

claretparrot

View Profile
Search Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #564 on: July 23, 2021, 16:57:34 pm »

Upton. Even random has largely managed to avoid talking to people who disagree with him like they're idiots today. Perhaps you should try it and have a crack at persuasion.

Edit: you too BOTN  Grin
« Last Edit: July 23, 2021, 16:59:19 pm by claretparrot » Report Spam   Logged
Terryfenwickatemyhamster
Administrator

View Profile
Search 5000 Posts Level 6
« Reply #565 on: July 23, 2021, 16:59:14 pm »

What are your thoughts on the above MC, BOTN, Hammy and all the others focusing on the Trust rather than the owners?

I have never focused solely on the Trust. So once again, your point falls flat on its face. As said previously by others, it is total absolutism. If I don’t agree with you and a small minority of others completely, I must agree with the target of your frustration. I have asked repeatedly for you and your cronies to produce evidence of my undying support for KT and DB. You can't. Yet you peddle the same old shyte..

Can’t you see, that whilst many of us understand the complexities of the situation, we will not dwell on or target someone for having a different view. I might not be mad on how the club is run. But unless someone can show me something illegal or improper I will not join in the character assassination. I can see why that riles some of you, but it does not make me in agreement with anyone. If I had to render a personal opinion. I would express my concern at two things. Firstly, the level of debt. Secondly, the level of vitriol and obsession that some of you have surrounding the whole thing. It clearly dominates your thoughts way past what could be described as healthy, by any standard.

These guys are basking in sunshine by the pool in exotic locations, whilst a bunch of obsessives are tearing their hair out on the internet. If there’s something to actually nail them with, can you please, please, please just get on with it…
Report Spam   Logged
BackOfTheNet

View Profile
« Reply #566 on: July 23, 2021, 17:11:29 pm »

Upton. Even random has largely managed to avoid talking to people who disagree with him like they're idiots today. Perhaps you should try it and have a crack at persuasion.

Edit: you too BOTN  Grin

Moi?  Grin
Report Spam   Logged

singcobb

View Profile
Level 6 Avatar Linux User
« Reply #567 on: July 23, 2021, 17:26:04 pm »

There is no disapeared Chinese money. Do you expect me to tell you when and where I transfer funds that belong me?
Sorry, but you are just come across another trust member/board member who is chucking their toys from the pram because the big boys wont talk to them and while this sort of stance goes on The Trust lose more credibilty every day.
Report Spam   Logged
Shoemaker

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #568 on: July 23, 2021, 19:06:24 pm »

There’s nothing wrong with the trust that a completely new board wouldn’t sort

I’m still not sure if they support Kelvin regards the Chinese money as reported in the chronicle in 2018 or don’t support him regards the Chinese situation.

It’s very hard to tell when the same group of people meet the chairman face to face and endorse him and then seem to decide not too without posting their reasons or proof thereof.

I think this is a fair comment.
Report Spam   Logged
Carton Lid

View Profile
Third year Anniversary Level 5 Apple User
« Reply #569 on: July 23, 2021, 19:32:49 pm »

Question 1, have KT, DB or NTFC denied that what the Trust said about the Chinese money was true ? If so I must have missed it  Huh?
 Question 2, the Trust have took a lot of stick for declining a Zoom meeting, which I personally think was a mistake, but KT has got off scot free for declining to provide written answers, aren't his actions exactly the same ? At least the Trust declined his offer, he didn't even reply to the Trust.
 Question 3, Re the East Stand, NTFC said on 25th June 2021 "We are positive about the direction we are heading and felt confident enough that a few months ago we were able to commission these conceptual images to show both the council, supporters and stakeholders what we are trying to achieve with the East Stand". It is a know fact that the plans displayed at the Open Evening are over 5 years old, so isn't that statement a little misleading ?
 Question 4, Re the "Hatchet job" alleged in the leaked letter , isn't it likely that these papers that ran the story, got in touch with the Trust for a comment on the story, rather than the Trust ringing them and asking them to run the story ? This is the Mail and the Athletic we are talking about, not the Chron, where, I've heard that NTFC have been known to mention withdrawal of co-operation if some stories are run.

It seems that the powers that be, at NTFC, are going to great lengths to discredit what KT described as "A few disaffected people" at the start of the current spat
« Last Edit: July 26, 2021, 10:55:53 am by Carton Lid » Report Spam   Logged
Manwork04

View Profile
Windows User Mobile User Spammer 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #570 on: July 23, 2021, 19:38:34 pm »

Reduction in corporation tax?
You don’t pay corporation tax on the sale of private shares.
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
guest3086

« Reply #571 on: July 23, 2021, 19:44:55 pm »

Be gentle with him, he still thinks Michael Hutchence was making love to an architrave.
Report Spam   Logged
Manwork04

View Profile
« Reply #572 on: July 23, 2021, 19:59:16 pm »

There is no disapeared Chinese money. Do you expect me to tell you when and where I transfer funds that belong me?
Sorry, but you are just come across another trust member/board member who is chucking their toys from the pram because the big boys wont talk to them and while this sort of stance goes on The Trust lose more credibilty every day.
Your right it’s allegedly in the BVI.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2021, 20:02:09 pm by Manwork04 » Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
Tabasco Kid

View Profile
5000 Posts Spammer 25 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary
« Reply #573 on: July 23, 2021, 20:00:21 pm »

Be gentle with him, he still thinks Michael Hutchence was making love to an architrave.
One of the best gigs I ever went to, was INXS at Leicester.
Report Spam   Logged

Were in the pipe 5 by 5.
Terryfenwickatemyhamster
Administrator

View Profile
Search 5000 Posts Level 6
« Reply #574 on: July 23, 2021, 20:20:12 pm »

Your right it’s allegedly in the BVI.

I think they’ve been waiting for that “allegedly” 😜😀
Report Spam   Logged
Manwork04

View Profile
« Reply #575 on: July 23, 2021, 20:40:28 pm »

I think they’ve been waiting for that “allegedly” 😜😀
Once bitten twice shy Tel.
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
Another Pedj

View Profile
Search Apple User Windows User
« Reply #576 on: July 23, 2021, 21:04:24 pm »

Mannys got something right! I never thought I would see the day.
Report Spam   Logged
Shoemender

View Profile
Third year Anniversary Level 5 Second year Anniversary
« Reply #577 on: July 23, 2021, 21:19:19 pm »

One of the best gigs I ever went to, was INXS at Leicester.

Blimey!!! Each to their own etc, etc, etc, but I find that very difficult to believe. Have you been to many gigs? Tongue
Report Spam   Logged
Melbourne Cobbler

View Profile
Spammer 25 Posts in one day Avatar Search
« Reply #578 on: July 23, 2021, 22:52:10 pm »

But it does on any profits the business makes so maybe the company will used as an entity to reduce liability on transactions generally when the land deal goes through. There could be multiple accounting reasons why transactions are made using that company. Look, I’m not saying people are wrong, I’m just making the point that whilst people can claim there is something underhand a foot, there are also plenty of legitimate reasons too. I just happen to think they are more logical. Keep saying it though, I fcuk things up all the time so don’t listen to me.
Report Spam   Logged

Not a real supporter but unelected chair of the Northampton Town Honorary Supporters Club. (Please note: any opinions given may not necessarily be shared by proper supporters. In incidents of conflict the views of real supporters shall take precedence).
Melbourne Cobbler

View Profile
Spammer 25 Posts in one day Avatar Search
« Reply #579 on: July 23, 2021, 22:58:59 pm »

Brillant Soggy!

With business, common and decorum you have failed, but at last in humour you have finally found a “sense” you appear to possess. Told you perseverance would eventually pay off and you would type something of worth, congratulations.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2021, 03:37:18 am by Melbourne Cobbler » Report Spam   Logged

Not a real supporter but unelected chair of the Northampton Town Honorary Supporters Club. (Please note: any opinions given may not necessarily be shared by proper supporters. In incidents of conflict the views of real supporters shall take precedence).
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 41   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: