The Hotel End
March 28, 2024, 15:14:27 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

New Trust statement on club finances

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Trust statement on club finances  (Read 35231 times)
Terryfenwickatemyhamster
Administrator

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
5000 Posts Level 6 Windows User
« Reply #660 on: July 26, 2021, 14:41:45 pm »

So apparently we are down to the situation where the Trust have put stuff out there just so we can make our own minds up. Apparently, that was their only motivation. Well… Thank you for drawing our attention to something that has been in the public domain forever. But if don’t mind, I’m going to join the other 99.9% of the support base, who don’t give a fcuk….  Grin Grin

Report Spam   Logged
guest3338

« Reply #661 on: July 26, 2021, 14:59:32 pm »

Why are they mutually exclusive? If the figures that have been chucked around on here, and the evil schemes afoot for KT/DB to extract the whole lot, are anything near accurate then they can lose a fair chunk having a crack at on-field success for fun and still walk away well up on the deal.

Let's be absolutely clear, if these guys cared about their pockets and nothing else, they wouldn't be here and nor would their money. That is unless they're thick as pig s**t, and I suspect your guess on that front would be the same as mine.

None of this means I think the sun shines out their backsides or that I'm happy with the stand etc. etc. It's just reality as I see it.

As an aside, that £3m wages figure in the Deloitte report is all club staff and includes signing-on fees, bonuses, other benefits and employers' NI. So your £113k will be very toppy if you're trying to get to an average first team salary.
They obviously needn't be and if it were the last father and son pair of encumbents I'd say there was some sense in that. I don't see DB that way though his profile isn't high enough for that for me. Just my opinion though
I disagree with your point that if they cared only for their pockets they wouldn't be here. Their decision to be here in the case of DB will have rested purely on his take on things from a business opportunity. Nothing else would have come into it. He isn't here to shake hands, make friends, or sponsor a football team unless that is what is needed to get his deal.
Report Spam   Logged
Manwork04

View Profile
Windows User Mobile User Spammer 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #662 on: July 26, 2021, 15:15:09 pm »

So apparently we are down to the situation where the Trust have put stuff out there just so we can make our own minds up. Apparently, that was their only motivation. Well… Thank you for drawing our attention to something that has been in the public domain forever. But if don’t mind, I’m going to join the other 99.9% of the support base, who don’t give a fcuk….  Grin Grin

34 pages and counting says they do Tel.
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
Manwork04

View Profile
« Reply #663 on: July 26, 2021, 15:16:14 pm »

Tongue in cheek, you called me James a few times... now you sound like Kelvin  Wink Grin Tongue
Haha very good mate, come into my office and I’ll give you a pay rise.😉
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
guest3359

« Reply #664 on: July 26, 2021, 15:19:55 pm »

Haha very good mate, come into my office and I’ll give you a pay rise.😉
Shocked
Report Spam   Logged
guest3338

« Reply #665 on: July 26, 2021, 15:20:55 pm »

It might have been in your domain forever but then you are clearly a special supporter Tel, afforded privileges the common fan isn't. Not doing social media and only learning what I do from here, the official site, and the Trust site I have learnt stuff in the past month that I was previously unaware of, and yes, just like a release from an impartial media outlet I'm pleased that there hasn't been too much opinion from the Trust just information that they regard as being important for the masses to be made aware of.

Report Spam   Logged
claretparrot

View Profile
Search Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #666 on: July 26, 2021, 15:21:32 pm »

They obviously needn't be and if it were the last father and son pair of encumbents I'd say there was some sense I that. I don't see DB that way though his profile isn't high enough for that for me. Just my opinion though
I disagree with your point that if they cared only for their pockets they wouldn't be here. Their decision to be here in the case of DB will have rested purely on his take on things from a business optunity. Nothing else would have come into it. He isn't here to shake hands, make friends, or sponsor a football team unless that is what is needed to get his deal.

Yeah who knows, you might well be right.

If I was looking for somewhere to turn my 6, 7 or 10 mil into something a lot bigger, though, a football club would be very close to the bottom of my list. Land or no land.
Report Spam   Logged
Manwork04

View Profile
« Reply #667 on: July 26, 2021, 15:27:51 pm »

If I was looking for somewhere to turn my 6, 7 or 10 mil into something a lot bigger, though, a football club would be very close to the bottom of my list. Land or no land.
I think they badly piššed off the council by taking the land leases from under the councils nose.
To the hard of thinking KT comes across as a silver younger entrepreneur, however to the business astute he comes across as a petulant child that’s always got his way.
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
Terryfenwickatemyhamster
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #668 on: July 26, 2021, 15:29:59 pm »

34 pages and counting says they do Tel.

34 pages of a few people regurgitating the same stuff… You wait until the first ball is kicked. If we went on a decent run our support wouldn’t care if Cardoza, McRitchie and Jimmy Saville were on the board..
Report Spam   Logged
Melbourne Cobbler

View Profile
Spammer 25 Posts in one day Avatar Search
« Reply #669 on: July 26, 2021, 15:32:45 pm »

They obviously needn't be and if it were the last father and son pair of encumbents I'd say there was some sense in that. I don't see DB that way though his profile isn't high enough for that for me. Just my opinion though
I disagree with your point that if they cared only for their pockets they wouldn't be here. Their decision to be here in the case of DB will have rested purely on his take on things from a business opportunity. Nothing else would have come into it. He isn't here to shake hands, make friends, or sponsor a football team unless that is what is needed to get his deal.

CJ, following on from your earlier posts about salaries etc page 2 of the latest filed tax return puts the figure at a shade under 4 million. Page 12 claims there are 287 employees at the club. As they are abbreviated returns which is all that is required there is not much detail. I would imagine the 4 million figure would include paying off managers contracts such as JFH if it fell into the relevant time frame?

https://s3.eu-west-2.amazonaws.com/document-api-images-live.ch.gov.uk/docs/s6JjcgV-LTRLQ6n8Z2veiPQIcH2e-ZrG35bvagJkViM/application-pdf?X-Amz-Algorithm=AWS4-HMAC-SHA256&X-Amz-Credential=ASIAWRGBDBV3H6QQL5WV%2F20210726%2Feu-west-2%2Fs3%2Faws4_request&X-Amz-Date=20210726T152433Z&X-Amz-Expires=60&X-Amz-Security-Token=IQoJb3JpZ2luX2VjED4aCWV1LXdlc3QtMiJIMEYCIQCWjUU21cxp0dDho4kvIONQgxdIasddUQtKq9tVw0XJRQIhAOJClAE7eDczOC4ytDAil2aiPPPW1iUxDOFTa%2Fh8063xKvoDCEcQAxoMNDQ5MjI5MDMyODIyIgyAM63wYDsmJdmUmDYq1wO2Y1nhLGiGSgXv5uQ2VW4pZfw5zbe7gRtjPSnmpHUQOpYSScx6wzgwejtvtKwMw9%2BWGv6usnF%2BT5dfO2edXZKFmL6BBkdjGRXWB18yplmYDehfk%2Fd8s4P9vblajXGJvVeOQnuUD%2FPnFJeibMttezShMfd0SVA7tzRISIrV43pa7F3bq%2BxGXuGGqHdHPSCuw50yF%2F6TFGBTKlvThE%2BvGoFi7XemLIynTxq6bOjyXWxW2dJl3mEjqXcJstESC%2FYbfo44qkcKoKVJc%2BSRivXXYHoNg8iiw8Ea18eAf0XhyyHKG4CotrMguMWnE2gUZG4d6eTNV85XsBZXzwlDawKdeU0eFswSpM6Ux6AhF6zKACE%2B9SZ5USUg%2Fk%2FZKjTpie87BrGjpnMZknuHsjcqt%2FozYekaROqjfN3dPEKljrLjEos31FwyPQkrjPtP4QIZPkYmvSo%2FEkm3cwEN8UDt3KGidFRYnMj1IfjB3FbkFXfCN%2Fnqs8jCeLuPe%2FjXCBGBFfG0x7fEYWZnWlEJK3N8RV%2FUnaW2Qeden0cR33PuN3BDcmXfVM9fyzPdsgQ1%2FAg%2B9kB15X8hPVtkzkgstNqx9N8fW9ljmh5IimGj17KumsdHfrTSOeCSCOkPL1Ewp%2Fv6hwY6pAFMWMCGnpnNvfyyUp3e5RWu7AUeTcX367GLzfBy8rI9H0dYN5Wp2uJm4JX6isCtmWRgvjwh9dcKu9MTMzprT2HGueaq%2FULTlOqHbL8O8ckivQb0ZaoXcw2TBjnEoeAuZhD3uHLoVbYaEISD4adWzuK63lroZB9qr9FgptkdrS%2FlCYCj5e7ix%2B9hyVCjpknyHjO1OOmt%2BauNIJ11M5RkCbZ3bF%2BhcA%3D%3D&X-Amz-SignedHeaders=host&response-content-disposition=inline%3Bfilename%3D%22companies_house_document.pdf%22&X-Amz-Signature=79e7c925a2dd4d6bc608a82d78f22df81aadcb4180957bf45e781e0f6caaabbb
Report Spam   Logged

Not a real supporter but unelected chair of the Northampton Town Honorary Supporters Club. (Please note: any opinions given may not necessarily be shared by proper supporters. In incidents of conflict the views of real supporters shall take precedence).
guest3338

« Reply #670 on: July 26, 2021, 15:32:58 pm »

I too would not be risking money on a project with as many potential pitfalls as there seems to have been.
Then I suppose it depends on how it was sold to DB who sold it to him, how much confidence and trust he had in them (an awful lot at the time I expect!), and importantly how much diligence was done by him.
Maybe the lesson to be had is don't fcuk around with stuff that you aren't entirely at one with and especially deals that have a social aspect attaching to them like community football clubs, Irrespective of the apparent riches to be gained.
Report Spam   Logged
Terryfenwickatemyhamster
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #671 on: July 26, 2021, 15:33:31 pm »

I'm pleased that there hasn't been too much opinion from the Trust just information that they regard as being important for the masses to be made aware of.

There are no masses. Just a few sorts who caught a minnow and talked it up as a whale. As I said.. Idle hands and minds.
Report Spam   Logged
guest3338

« Reply #672 on: July 26, 2021, 15:36:16 pm »

There are no masses. Just a few sorts who caught a minnow and talked it up as a whale. As I said.. Idle hands and minds.
Said he with by far the greatest post count on any thread relevant to this subject.
Report Spam   Logged
guest3338

« Reply #673 on: July 26, 2021, 15:42:20 pm »

CJ, following on from your earlier posts about salaries etc page 2 of the latest filed tax return puts the figure at a shade under 4 million. Page 12 claims there are 287 employees at the club. As they are abbreviated returns which is all that is required there is not much detail. I would imagine the 4 million figure would include paying off managers contracts such as JFH if it fell into the relevant time frame?

https://s3.eu-west-2.amazonaws.com/document-api-images-live.ch.gov.uk/docs/s6JjcgV-LTRLQ6n8Z2veiPQIcH2e-ZrG35bvagJkViM/application-pdf?X-Amz-Algorithm=AWS4-HMAC-SHA256&X-Amz-Credential=ASIAWRGBDBV3H6QQL5WV%2F20210726%2Feu-west-2%2Fs3%2Faws4_request&X-Amz-Date=20210726T152433Z&X-Amz-Expires=60&X-Amz-Security-Token=IQoJb3JpZ2luX2VjED4aCWV1LXdlc3QtMiJIMEYCIQCWjUU21cxp0dDho4kvIONQgxdIasddUQtKq9tVw0XJRQIhAOJClAE7eDczOC4ytDAil2aiPPPW1iUxDOFTa%2Fh8063xKvoDCEcQAxoMNDQ5MjI5MDMyODIyIgyAM63wYDsmJdmUmDYq1wO2Y1nhLGiGSgXv5uQ2VW4pZfw5zbe7gRtjPSnmpHUQOpYSScx6wzgwejtvtKwMw9%2BWGv6usnF%2BT5dfO2edXZKFmL6BBkdjGRXWB18yplmYDehfk%2Fd8s4P9vblajXGJvVeOQnuUD%2FPnFJeibMttezShMfd0SVA7tzRISIrV43pa7F3bq%2BxGXuGGqHdHPSCuw50yF%2F6TFGBTKlvThE%2BvGoFi7XemLIynTxq6bOjyXWxW2dJl3mEjqXcJstESC%2FYbfo44qkcKoKVJc%2BSRivXXYHoNg8iiw8Ea18eAf0XhyyHKG4CotrMguMWnE2gUZG4d6eTNV85XsBZXzwlDawKdeU0eFswSpM6Ux6AhF6zKACE%2B9SZ5USUg%2Fk%2FZKjTpie87BrGjpnMZknuHsjcqt%2FozYekaROqjfN3dPEKljrLjEos31FwyPQkrjPtP4QIZPkYmvSo%2FEkm3cwEN8UDt3KGidFRYnMj1IfjB3FbkFXfCN%2Fnqs8jCeLuPe%2FjXCBGBFfG0x7fEYWZnWlEJK3N8RV%2FUnaW2Qeden0cR33PuN3BDcmXfVM9fyzPdsgQ1%2FAg%2B9kB15X8hPVtkzkgstNqx9N8fW9ljmh5IimGj17KumsdHfrTSOeCSCOkPL1Ewp%2Fv6hwY6pAFMWMCGnpnNvfyyUp3e5RWu7AUeTcX367GLzfBy8rI9H0dYN5Wp2uJm4JX6isCtmWRgvjwh9dcKu9MTMzprT2HGueaq%2FULTlOqHbL8O8ckivQb0ZaoXcw2TBjnEoeAuZhD3uHLoVbYaEISD4adWzuK63lroZB9qr9FgptkdrS%2FlCYCj5e7ix%2B9hyVCjpknyHjO1OOmt%2BauNIJ11M5RkCbZ3bF%2BhcA%3D%3D&X-Amz-SignedHeaders=host&response-content-disposition=inline%3Bfilename%3D%22companies_house_document.pdf%22&X-Amz-Signature=79e7c925a2dd4d6bc608a82d78f22df81aadcb4180957bf45e781e0f6caaabbb
Sounds interesting Melbourne but I can't open the file on my phone. Maybe that's my phone though?
I heard, from the back row of the North stand during the time frame of Jimmy's tenure, that he was on 17k a week. Information (just like that released by the club and the Trust) that I considered and came to the conclusion without any help from others, that I couldn't believe. I could only come up with the following reason for being told Jimbo was on that amount, and that was that my informant was mixing up weeks with months or another more appropriate payment period.
Report Spam   Logged
Melbourne Cobbler

View Profile
« Reply #674 on: July 26, 2021, 15:45:34 pm »

Sounds interesting Melbourne but I can't open the file on my phone. Maybe that's my phone though?
I heard, from the back row of the North stand during the time frame of Jimmy's tenure, that he was on 17k a week. Information (just like that released by the club and the Trust) that I considered and came to the conclusion without any help from others, that I didn't believe. I could only come up with the following reason for being told Jimbo was on that amount, and that was that my informant was mixing up weeks with months or another more appropriate payment period.
Try this mate, type Northampton Town Football club into the search bar click on the link and then filing history. The latest accounts are the second file down.

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/?_ga=2.128060228.956663996.1627264571-934789128.1627264571
Report Spam   Logged

Not a real supporter but unelected chair of the Northampton Town Honorary Supporters Club. (Please note: any opinions given may not necessarily be shared by proper supporters. In incidents of conflict the views of real supporters shall take precedence).
Terryfenwickatemyhamster
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #675 on: July 26, 2021, 15:51:04 pm »

Said he with by far the greatest post count on any thread relevant to this subject.

Well…. That’s total desperate bolloxs..   Grin Grin.
Report Spam   Logged
Melbourne Cobbler

View Profile
« Reply #676 on: July 26, 2021, 15:57:31 pm »

Try this mate, type Northampton Town Football club into the search bar click on the link and then filing history. The latest accounts are the second file down.

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/?_ga=2.128060228.956663996.1627264571-934789128.1627264571

If you go through the filing history of the Cardozas they don’t submit any actual figures at all so it’s difficult to draw comparisons on any level.
Report Spam   Logged

Manwork04

View Profile
« Reply #677 on: July 26, 2021, 16:18:01 pm »

If you go through the filing history of the Cardozas they don’t submit any actual figures at all so it’s difficult to draw comparisons on any level.
Nothing between them, both talked the talk, both wracked up a massive debt, both will leave us in the shït and both dreaming of big land deals.
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
Manwork04

View Profile
« Reply #678 on: July 26, 2021, 16:20:52 pm »

Spot on.
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
guest3338

« Reply #679 on: July 26, 2021, 16:21:35 pm »

I can see that now Melbourne thanks. What's you best guess on the total wage bill on the playing side then, managers coaches physios etc etc all included then?
I don't see how they reach a figure of 287 employees though I remember reading that before. Can you explain that one? Ho does inflating the numbers of employees help with creative accountancy?
And what difference to the integrity of the football club would you say the academy and the education programmes make and is it self funding or does it require subsidising? If it does require subsidising it would be the first limb I would remove in DBs position, sorry to say.
How many actual administrative staff are there from James Whiting down, I wonder?

Damm sure they ought to be able to cover it all for two and six, said Mr Bower.  Angry
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: