The Hotel End
March 28, 2024, 11:18:32 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

New Trust statement on club finances

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Trust statement on club finances  (Read 35202 times)
guest49

Badges: (View All)
« Reply #720 on: July 27, 2021, 15:42:19 pm »

I can't be the only one who has totally lost track on what is actually being alluded to by some. If it is that KT is a businessman first and not a born and bred Cobblers fan he is probably guilty as charged. Other than that we desperately need the footie to start and hope we hit the ground running!
Report Spam   Logged
Zen Master

Taxi to Kings Heath mate?

View Profile
Level 6 Search Apple User
« Reply #721 on: July 27, 2021, 15:59:17 pm »

Does it come from a disgruntled club employee who is looking for another job (or club) but hasn't found one yet?
Does it come, unofficially, from the constabulary?
Both?
Nether?

Is it ....

Report Spam   Logged

I think someone should just take this city of Peterborough and just... just flush it down the f***in' toilet

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2022
MCHammer

View Profile
Search 1000 Posts Apple User
« Reply #722 on: July 27, 2021, 15:59:40 pm »

Does it come from a disgruntled club employee who is looking for another job (or club) but hasn't found one yet?
Does it come, unofficially, from the constabulary?
Both?
Nether?

Why don't you ask the Supporters Trust?  That's what he told me to do yesterday.  Maybe other people should as well.
Report Spam   Logged
Carton Lid

View Profile
Third year Anniversary Level 5 Apple User
« Reply #723 on: July 27, 2021, 16:03:17 pm »

Well, hang on, you were complaining that the club was passing off 5 year old stuff as new, but it was the plans that were 5 years old and the CGI images were in fact new, which is the only thing the club claimed to be new, right?

From your own post:
I'll grant you, banging out some new CGI images isn't great progress in 5 years, but that's not what you were saying. Personally, I don't care if the plans are 5 years old or 10 years old, if they are still functional then why would you commission new ones? It would be an utter waste of money.
You were implying the club were being disingenuous when they weren't, which I'm really not comfortable with.
If instead you'd said "KT presented 5 year old plans and just tarted them up with a few new flashy images. That's pretty poor progress in 5 years, isn't it?" then I'd wholeheartedly agree with you!
Please see what I said in the original post
"Question 3, Re the East Stand, NTFC said on 25th June 2021 "We are positive about the direction we are heading and felt confident enough that a few months ago we were able to commission these conceptual images to show both the council, supporters and stakeholders what we are trying to achieve with the East Stand". It is a know fact that the plans displayed at the Open Evening are over 5 years old, so isn't that statement a little misleading ?"
Which is exactly what you have said in your last paragraph !
Report Spam   Logged
singcobb

View Profile
Level 6 Avatar Linux User
« Reply #724 on: July 27, 2021, 16:09:27 pm »

What information, specifically?

Don't hold your breath waiting for an answer.
Report Spam   Logged
Manwork04

View Profile
Windows User Mobile User Spammer 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #725 on: July 27, 2021, 16:15:43 pm »

Don't hold your breath waiting for an answer.
Are you still calling people twàt when you have a little paddy?
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
Manwork04

View Profile
« Reply #726 on: July 27, 2021, 16:17:48 pm »

Is it ....

I fûkin love HKF.
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
Manwork04

View Profile
« Reply #727 on: July 27, 2021, 16:22:42 pm »

If you're suggesting what I think you are, I really can't see why anyone would be comfortable posting the substance but not the material itself and/or proof that it exists.

With respect Manny, we've been here before with you implying there's something very exciting that the rest of us don't know about. It wasn't very exciting in the end. Don't look for a job as a shepherd.
Sorry I didn’t meet your expectations, Shepard isn’t really a career I’ve wished for TBH.
I’d love to share but no one would ever tell me anything ever again and I’d drop some people in a lot of trouble.
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
Zen Master

Taxi to Kings Heath mate?

View Profile
Level 6 Search Apple User
« Reply #728 on: July 27, 2021, 16:25:07 pm »

When I set this account up I was wearing a Hong Kong Phooey tshirt with Zen Master written on it so it was chosen as username!
Report Spam   Logged

I think someone should just take this city of Peterborough and just... just flush it down the f***in' toilet

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2022
Manwork04

View Profile
« Reply #729 on: July 27, 2021, 16:26:59 pm »

When I set this account up I was wearing a Hong Kong Phooey tshirt with Zen Master written on it so it was chosen as username!
Love it. You should wear it to a Cobbs game.
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
claretparrot

View Profile
Search Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #730 on: July 27, 2021, 16:27:41 pm »

I’d love to share but no one would ever tell me anything ever again and I’d drop some people in a lot of trouble.

I call bullsh*t. You can rely on an apology from me if and when I'm proven wrong.
Report Spam   Logged
Manwork04

View Profile
« Reply #731 on: July 27, 2021, 16:31:50 pm »

I call bullsh*t. You can rely on an apology from me if and when I'm proven wrong.
And that’s your personal prerogative, it really doesn’t matter because the wheels are in motion as they say.
Watch this space and all that.
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
singcobb

View Profile
Level 6 Avatar Linux User
« Reply #732 on: July 27, 2021, 16:45:43 pm »

Are you still calling people twàt when you have a little paddy?

And you still don't answer questions, proving my point.
Report Spam   Logged
Coolcat

View Profile
Search Windows User Level 6
« Reply #733 on: July 27, 2021, 16:50:58 pm »

And that’s your personal prerogative, it really doesn’t matter because the wheels are in motion as they say.
Oh no, sorry, sorry, sorry!  Grin

Report Spam   Logged
guest3338

« Reply #734 on: July 27, 2021, 17:46:05 pm »

Sorry I didn’t meet your expectations, Shepard isn’t really a career I’ve wished for TBH.
Report Spam   Logged
Terryfenwickatemyhamster
Administrator

View Profile
5000 Posts Level 6 Windows User
« Reply #735 on: July 27, 2021, 18:09:22 pm »

I have for a few years now. I just don't do it with the same amount on glee as some.

Report Spam   Logged
Keith

View Profile
« Reply #736 on: July 31, 2021, 22:46:42 pm »

i  see dead people in charge over te rainbow
Report Spam   Logged
Travelaway

View Profile
« Reply #737 on: August 30, 2021, 16:48:12 pm »

Hearts owner gives shares to Hearts foundation.
Today, Heart of Midlothian officially becomes the biggest fan-owned club in British football

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/58385733

Around 8,000 supporters make monthly pledges to the group with them officially taking ownership on Monday.

Do we have 8K willing to match the level of the £10 Million they put into the club and ground.
Report Spam   Logged
Shoemender

View Profile
Third year Anniversary Level 5 Second year Anniversary
« Reply #738 on: August 30, 2021, 18:03:08 pm »

Hearts owner gives shares to Hearts foundation.
Today, Heart of Midlothian officially becomes the biggest fan-owned club in British football

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/58385733

Around 8,000 supporters make monthly pledges to the group with them officially taking ownership on Monday.

Do we have 8K willing to match the level of the £10 Million they put into the club and ground.

Probably not, but as I said ages ago, I’m willing to pledge £1,000 and I think about 5 or 6 others said they would too. With around 3000 season ticket holders, all of whom are obviously massive fans with the best interest of the club at heart, surely we could raise £3,000,000 easily and some could easily afford a lot more. With the right organisation and motivation we could do a Hearts. Where there’s a will etc etc. Cue the knockers/mediocrity brigade. Let’s just leave things as they are and see what happens. Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged
tcobb

View Profile
Search Level 6 Windows User
« Reply #739 on: August 31, 2021, 02:18:06 am »

Why are you ridiculing people who my not think the same as you Shoemender ? I'm a season ticket holder and I wouldn't give a penny to a fan owned Club, my choice.
Report Spam   Logged

This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England.
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: