The Hotel End
March 28, 2024, 17:39:56 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

New Trust statement on club finances

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Trust statement on club finances  (Read 35255 times)
Shoemender

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Third year Anniversary Level 5 Second year Anniversary
« Reply #780 on: September 03, 2021, 16:00:50 pm »

It was only after KT came in and "saved" us that it was decided to give/loan some of the money to the club to pay staff, as I remember.......AS I REMEMBER. It was certainly something like that.  NOT True , as I stated the loan was asked for towards the end of DC's time because the staff hadn't been paid and were going to walk out. The Trust were told the the club wouldn't be able to function properly without these staff members. The loan was made before KT "saved" us otherwise their would have been only half a club to save. Nothing like you remember.    Almost like I remember

Not really sure why you seem to be getting irate. The only thing that wasn't quite right was that the "Ioan" was made just before KT
arrived not after although as you've just stated yourself wasn't made public until after he'd taken over, so easy mistake to make, sorry. So my original post wasn't 100% incorrect it was probably 95% correct.
Report Spam   Logged
Carton Lid

View Profile
Third year Anniversary Level 5 Apple User
« Reply #781 on: September 03, 2021, 17:00:53 pm »

Not really sure why you seem to be getting irate. The only thing that wasn't quite right was that the "Ioan" was made just before KT
arrived not after although as you've just stated yourself wasn't made public until after he'd taken over, so easy mistake to make, sorry. So my original post wasn't 100% incorrect it was probably 95% correct.
It was actually 66.6 % correct  Wink Although I thought it was obvious that we had bucket collections and an online collection so I wasn't including the obvious.

Report Spam   Logged
Shoemender

View Profile
Third year Anniversary Level 5 Second year Anniversary
« Reply #782 on: September 03, 2021, 17:57:48 pm »

It was actually 66.6 % correct  Wink Although I thought it was obvious that we had bucket collections and an online collection so I wasn't including the obvious.

The only reason I included the obvious was because 1 or 2 people were suggesting they only gave to the cause to help the staff and I was just pointing out that the buckets were out and the online appeal were to help save the club, it was only afterwards that some of that money was used to pay the staff. I think you've misconstrued my original intention. I'll leave it there. Huh?
Report Spam   Logged
Terryfenwickatemyhamster
Administrator

View Profile
5000 Posts Level 6 Windows User
« Reply #783 on: September 03, 2021, 20:47:35 pm »

More importantly. Where is the rest of the money that was raised for THE CLUB at that time?

Report Spam   Logged
Zen Master

Taxi to Kings Heath mate?

View Profile
Level 6 Search Apple User
« Reply #784 on: September 03, 2021, 21:18:40 pm »

It must be sitting in the trusts account and shown in the accounts submitted to companies house surely?
Report Spam   Logged

I think someone should just take this city of Peterborough and just... just flush it down the f***in' toilet

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2022
guest168

« Reply #785 on: September 03, 2021, 21:36:59 pm »

More importantly. Where is the rest of the money that was raised for THE CLUB at that time?

Oh yeah thats the most important question at this time  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Where do you think it is ?  You know the people involved, you saying you don't trust them?  Would you like them to close the accounts and transfer the money straight to KT/DB?

Perhaps when they can, they should book holidays flights to Florida to meet with the owners representative Mr Kelvin Thomas

Also anyone know how much a shareholding KT has?

Report Spam   Logged
GrangeParkCobbler

View Profile
Search Windows User Level 6
« Reply #786 on: September 03, 2021, 23:08:23 pm »

Where do you think it is ?  You know the people involved, you saying you don't trust them?  Would you like them to close the accounts and transfer the money straight to KT/DB?

Perhaps when they can, they should book holidays flights to Florida to meet with the owners representative Mr Kelvin Thomas

Northampton Town Football Club is 84.58% owned by Northampton Town Ventures. Northampton Town Ventures shares (1000) owned 10% by KT (100), 10% by DB in his name (100) and 80% by DB/JB (his wife).....

Therefore KT owns 8.458% of the Football Club.
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotel End GTA Champion 2006/7, 2007/8, 2011/12, 2012/13 and 2018/19
Manwork04

View Profile
Windows User Mobile User Spammer 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #787 on: September 04, 2021, 08:37:29 am »

Northampton Town Football Club is 84.58% owned by Northampton Town Ventures. Northampton Town Ventures shares (1000) owned 10% by KT (100), 10% by DB in his name (100) and 80% by DB/JB (his wife).....

Therefore KT owns 8.458% of the Football Club.
Doesn’t the Trust still have a small ownership mate?
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
Terryfenwickatemyhamster
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #788 on: September 04, 2021, 09:41:08 am »

Bleating on about ten ground, that doesn’t even belong to those who gave it away is ridiculous. KT was not in charge at that time. He doesn’t see it as his debt. So you and your friends should get the fcuk over it. The public petty points scoring from you and your cronies, is about as unclassy and unedifying as you can get. That donation helped preserve the staff and the club. Rather than that being an issue, it should be what ALL of the money should be used for. Imagine how the staff of the club feel once again, having there situation aired on a public forum. Having theirs and the clubs embarrassment thrown up, just to service an obsession.

Report Spam   Logged
Carton Lid

View Profile
« Reply #789 on: September 04, 2021, 10:51:32 am »

Bleating on about ten ground, that doesn’t even belong to those who gave it away is ridiculous. KT was not in charge at that time. He doesn’t see it as his debt. So you and your friends should get the fcuk over it. The public petty points scoring from you and your cronies, is about as unclassy and unedifying as you can get. That donation helped preserve the staff and the club. Rather than that being an issue, it should be what ALL of the money should be used for. Imagine how the staff of the club feel once again, having there situation aired on a public forum. Having theirs and the clubs embarrassment thrown up, just to service an obsession.
I know you love to get your digs in Nigel, but please get the facts correct, the first mention of the "loan" recently in this thread was by tcobb  when he said "How many times have certain people referred to the money given to the Club as being a loan?" a couple of days ago. You accused people associated with the Trust of raising this subject, when it was raised by tcobb , who I don't think would be classed as an associate of the Trust, or maybe he's seen the error of his ways  Wink Grin Grin
Report Spam   Logged
guest168

« Reply #790 on: September 04, 2021, 12:24:33 pm »

Funny how you want us to shut up embarrassing KT, yet never question any of the spin he puts out of a semi-regular basis.

Again tell me 3 things KT has done in 6 years to move the club forward. BTW If you want to talk about the Community Trust work, please can you ask him how much he / the club put in over the £560k they get each year from the FA to run it.

As far as I understand it, they are a separate entity from the club and receiving their funding separately too, so not really fair to say KT has had too much input there. But just to let you know the Trust HAS put money into the football in the community with the ladies team before.

Report Spam   Logged
Terryfenwickatemyhamster
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #791 on: September 04, 2021, 13:30:30 pm »

I know you love to get your digs in Nigel, but please get the facts correct, the first mention of the "loan" recently in this thread was by tcobb  when he said "How many times have certain people referred to the money given to the Club as being a loan?" a couple of days ago. You accused people associated with the Trust of raising this subject, when it was raised by tcobb , who I don't think would be classed as an associate of the Trust, or maybe he's seen the error of his ways  Wink Grin Grin

Absolutely right it was raised by tcobb. It wasn’t a couple of days ago.

And look at what he wrote

“ Random   yes I did put money in the buckets last time, as the call was going out to raise money to give to the unpaid staff. Wish I hadn't, look at the way that money is now0 being used as a weapon against the Club. Never again will I donate money to anything fan led”.

And look just how right he was. Rather than Trust and ex Trust members letting it go, they argue once again how they think the money that was given, should be retrieved. Highlighting the desperation of those poor sods who needed the money. Quoting things they said at that terrible time, to publicly shame they.

Imagine how refreshing it would have been, to take the opportunity to just let it go. Rather than to “weaponise” that difficult time. This argument is nothing to do with KT. He wasn’t even at the club. And as far as I know, neither you or any ex/current board member, can even suggest he knew anything about the loan when it was handed over. I would imagine that James Whilting, faced with trying to keep the club alive, and the stark reality of losing his staff, did say some things he felt necessary to keep his and their heads above water. I can’t imagine for one second that he thought in doing so, that he would find himself being quoted all these years later to bolster a pathetic and unnecessary argument 🙄🙄

Like iI said. Any money that was donated for the club, should go to the club. Without any excuses. It should absolutely not benefit the owners, but should be handed over to benefit the club and its supporters. There is so many was in which that could be done. If people are aware of money that exists, that is being withheld from its intended destination, then I see them in a very precarious position when it comes to being pious.
Report Spam   Logged
Carton Lid

View Profile
« Reply #792 on: September 04, 2021, 16:50:12 pm »

Absolutely right it was raised by tcobb. It wasn’t a couple of days ago.  Post was dated 2nd Sept, so it was a couple of days ago

And look just how right he was. Rather than Trust and ex Trust members letting it go, they argue once again how they think the money that was given, should be retrieved. Again I repeat it was not mentioned by anyone with any connection to the Trust. Also there is no "how they think the money was given" What I've posted is 100% the truth and you DO know that don't you Nigel

Imagine how refreshing it would have been, to take the opportunity to just let it go. It had been let go
I would imagine that James Whilting, faced with trying to keep the club alive, and the stark reality of losing his staff, did say some things he felt necessary to keep his and their heads above water. I can’t imagine for one second that he thought in doing so, that he would find himself being quoted all these years later to bolster a pathetic and unnecessary argument 🙄🙄 He wouldn't have been had tcobb not bought up the subject

Like iI said. Any money that was donated for the club, should go to the club. Without any excuses. But the majority of the fans voted differently, it's called democracy

Report Spam   Logged
guest168

« Reply #793 on: September 04, 2021, 17:01:22 pm »

See you replied to only the bits you wanted to Hammy

OK, lets try another one, we have had 7 managers in 6 years of KT's control,

1. Is that good for the club?
2. If not who is responsible?
3. How big a part of the club's debt of £7m approx is a result of employing and firing 5 of those managers?

Others please feel free to answer

Also waiting for the 3 reasons KT is good for our club
Report Spam   Logged
Terryfenwickatemyhamster
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #794 on: September 04, 2021, 18:37:39 pm »

It’s not personal and it has nothing to do with any organisation. Money was donated for the club. By whatever design it is achieved, it should be used for the club.

The conversation with James Whiting should have remained confidential. It was held during an incredibly stressful time for him and the staff. As I said in the Trust meeting at the Guildhall many moons back.. If it worries anyone on the Trust board about the status of the money, have the balls to pursue it. I’m sure the Trust declared the transaction through the appropriate channels at the time, so if they want it back, go for it. If not, the term loan, should be graciously abandoned by all Trust Board members. Both current and very attached ex members 😜😜.

Report Spam   Logged
Carton Lid

View Profile
« Reply #795 on: September 04, 2021, 19:39:06 pm »

Money was donated for the club. By whatever design it is achieved, it should be used for the club.

The conversation with James Whiting should have remained confidential. It was held during an incredibly stressful time for him and the staff.. If it worries anyone on the Trust board about the status of the money, have the balls to pursue it. I’m sure the Trust declared the transaction through the appropriate channels at the time, so if they want it back, go for it. If not, the term loan, should be graciously abandoned by all Trust Board members. Both current and very attached ex members 😜😜.
I fail to see which part of "This wasn't bought up by anyone remotely connected to the Trust" you can't understand ?? It was bought up by tcobb, which you haven't denied, so there's your answer
   And I'll repeat it again. the money was donated to the Trust, after KT's takeover the Trust asked the fans to vote about what to do with the remaining money and the answer of that vote was "Keep it for a rainy day" baring in mind we had had 2 "rainy days" in the previous 25 years. I'm sorry that the majority didn't vote the way YOU wanted but that's democracy for you. You can keep posting every few months, stirring the pot, but it won't change what was voted for by the majority of fans. So maybe it's your turn to let it go 
Report Spam   Logged
guest3086

« Reply #796 on: September 04, 2021, 19:47:26 pm »

Absolutely right it was raised by tcobb. It wasn’t a couple of days ago.

And look at what he wrote

“ Random   yes I did put money in the buckets last time, as the call was going out to raise money to give to the unpaid staff. Wish I hadn't, look at the way that money is now0 being used as a weapon against the Club. Never again will I donate money to anything fan led”.

And look just how right he was. Rather than Trust and ex Trust members letting it go, they argue once again how they think the money that was given, should be retrieved. Highlighting the desperation of those poor sods who needed the money. Quoting things they said at that terrible time, to publicly shame they.

Imagine how refreshing it would have been, to take the opportunity to just let it go. Rather than to “weaponise” that difficult time. This argument is nothing to do with KT. He wasn’t even at the club. And as far as I know, neither you or any ex/current board member, can even suggest he knew anything about the loan when it was handed over. I would imagine that James Whilting, faced with trying to keep the club alive, and the stark reality of losing his staff, did say some things he felt necessary to keep his and their heads above water. I can’t imagine for one second that he thought in doing so, that he would find himself being quoted all these years later to bolster a pathetic and unnecessary argument 🙄🙄

Like iI said. Any money that was donated for the club, should go to the club. Without any excuses. It should absolutely not benefit the owners, but should be handed over to benefit the club and its supporters. There is so many was in which that could be done. If people are aware of money that exists, that is being withheld from its intended destination, then I see them in a very precarious position when it comes to being pious.

You are obviously a very bitter man. What turned you so disagreeable towards the Trust.
Report Spam   Logged
Keith

View Profile
« Reply #797 on: September 04, 2021, 19:51:30 pm »

You are obviously a very bitter man. What turned you so disagreeable towards the Trust.

He's very bitter cos he couldn't reach the toys that got thrown out of his pram
Report Spam   Logged
Terryfenwickatemyhamster
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #798 on: September 04, 2021, 22:03:21 pm »

I fail to see which part of "This wasn't bought up by anyone remotely connected to the Trust" you can't understand ?? It was bought up by tcobb, which you haven't denied, so there's your answer
   And I'll repeat it again. the money was donated to the Trust, after KT's takeover the Trust asked the fans to vote about what to do with the remaining money and the answer of that vote was "Keep it for a rainy day" baring in mind we had had 2 "rainy days" in the previous 25 years. I'm sorry that the majority didn't vote the way YOU wanted but that's democracy for you. You can keep posting every few months, stirring the pot, but it won't change what was voted for by the majority of fans. So maybe it's your turn to let it go 

It wasn’t bought up by the Trust. But you kept to their defence nice again. Quoting a private conversation, from a guy who trusted you.

Report Spam   Logged
Terryfenwickatemyhamster
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #799 on: September 04, 2021, 22:10:08 pm »

If I’m bitter for confronting those that rejoice in every opportunity to tear the club apart… I’ll take that every day.  Grin Grin

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: