The Hotel End
March 28, 2024, 21:07:02 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Max Griggs

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Max Griggs  (Read 2749 times)
Terryfenwickatemyhamster
Administrator

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
5000 Posts Level 6 Windows User
« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2021, 15:10:41 pm »

If paying respects to Max Griggs is in your mind contentious then I think it says far more about you than it does me -

In all fairness it wasn’t just you paying your respects. You did add a bit.

But don’t too surprised if things get out of context. It’s an internet thing.
Report Spam   Logged
guest1269

« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2021, 15:27:11 pm »

In all fairness it wasn’t just you paying your respects. You did add a bit.

But don’t too surprised if things get out of context. It’s an internet thing.

Fair point it certainly was not a single line RIP but I’m still struggling to see anything overly contentious and certainly an earlier poster had every right to mention the DM manufacturing moving to China although for me a bit off topic on Max Griggs the football/county sport benefactor - but as you say it’s the Internet and threads can go in all directions- c‘est la vie
Report Spam   Logged
Keith

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2021, 15:52:29 pm »

Perhaps you shouldn’t start certain threads that you know will be contentious?
Your BLM taking the knee love fest was a prime example, your much better posting that on a leftist moaning site where likeminded people can discuss how the rich have destroyed the social fabric of society and Corbyn will rise like the Phoenix to save people too poor to work.

why don't you join in and cheer yourself up FFS you never ever post anything on this site apart from slagging other supporters views off
Go on have a go at posting something for yourself you never know you might enjoy it There you go I've made you smile,  thats better than the usual negative fellow poster slagging off none sense everyone is use to hearing from you on hear.
What's meals on wheels bringing you today for your dinner Course it can ........ Seriously you can't make this comedy gold up because its so ridiculous BTW you post on here your boring dross time and time again, I think you should find something else to occupy the streets cry you eyes out,Yawn zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzI will believe it when I see it.
Bottom line nobody knows nothing except the Queen
I'm sorry but it's just not credible
Report Spam   Logged
everbrite

Steve Howard best since Cliff Holton

View Profile
20000 Posts Search Apple User
« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2021, 18:06:22 pm »

why don't you join in and cheer yourself up FFS you never ever post anything on this site apart from slagging other supporters views off
Go on have a go at posting something for yourself you never know you might enjoy it There you go I've made you smile,  thats better than the usual negative fellow poster slagging off none sense everyone is use to hearing from you on hear.
What's meals on wheels bringing you today for your dinner Course it can ........ Seriously you can't make this comedy gold up because its so ridiculous BTW you post on here your boring dross time and time again, I think you should find something else to occupy the streets cry you eyes out,Yawn zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzI will believe it when I see it.

Roll Eyes....................thats what you do par excellance Grin .

Your effort is so poorly composed going from boring dross to someting else, to wheels on wheels, crying and then you have to involve the Queen, that I just wonder what its all about? Either that you are a literary genius and we all just don't appreciate it Cool
Report Spam   Logged

2020 Grand National S/S 3rd Place
everbrite

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2021, 18:13:42 pm »

Perhaps you shouldn’t start certain threads that you know will be contentious?
Your BLM taking the knee love fest was a prime example, your much better posting that on a leftist moaning site where likeminded people can discuss how the rich have destroyed the social fabric of society and Corbyn will rise like the Phoenix to save people too poor to work.

Fair comment on Mr Watchmans BLM example... he goes where Angels fear to tread!
Report Spam   Logged

guest1269

« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2021, 18:14:09 pm »

Roll Eyes....................thats what you do par excellance Grin .

Your effort is so poorly composed going from boring dross to someting else, to wheels on wheels, crying and then you have to involve the Queen, that I just wonder what its all about? Either that you are a literary genius and we all just don't appreciate it Cool

Im with you Evers on this one - didn’t understand a word of it but it made me smile 😃- I think literary genius (but possibly misunderstood in his own lifetime)
Report Spam   Logged
guest1269

« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2021, 18:18:08 pm »

Fair comment on Mr Watchmans BLM example... he goes where Angels fear to tread!

I‘m still curious as to where I showed active support for BLM - perhaps either you or Manny can quote me on that - what I said is most people can understand the difference between taking the knee and the dubious Marxist organisation irrespective of how the two have been associated- hardly a love fest for BLM I would have thought?
Report Spam   Logged
everbrite

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2021, 19:32:13 pm »

I‘m still curious as to where I showed active support for BLM - perhaps either you or Manny can quote me on that - what I said is most people can understand the difference between taking the knee and the dubious Marxist organisation irrespective of how the two have been associated- hardly a love fest for BLM I would have thought?

Regarding Mannys comment; BLM and the Knee in current climate so soon after Euros was a bit contentious.  Not that many would have known the supposed Political stance of BLM? All the best tho'.
Report Spam   Logged

guest1269

« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2021, 19:43:33 pm »

Regarding Mannys comment; BLM and the Knee in current climate so soon after Euros was a bit contentious.  Not that many would have known the supposed Political stance of BLM? All the best tho'.

I didn’t really think it was contentious - I was genuinely interested in what our fans thought of our players taking the knee next season and deliberately didn’t make a strong pro or con statement on the same - I thought initially the discussion was respectful and balanced - then of course comes the predictable right of Attila the Hun comments from Manny so I thought best to close the thread.

…. but back on topic I’m still struggling to understand why this thread was in anyway contentious
Report Spam   Logged
Manwork04

View Profile
Windows User Mobile User Spammer 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2021, 22:46:35 pm »

I didn’t really think it was contentious - I was genuinely interested in what our fans thought of our players taking the knee next season and deliberately didn’t make a strong pro or con statement on the same - I thought initially the discussion was respectful and balanced - then of course comes the predictable right of Attila the Hun comments from Manny so I thought best to close the thread.

…. but back on topic I’m still struggling to understand why this thread was in anyway contentious
I really like you Cobblerwatch, you have every right to post what you want and I respect your views, doesn’t mean that I agree with them though.
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
Manwork04

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2021, 22:47:59 pm »

You haven’t been taking your meds again, have you?
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
guest1269

« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2021, 05:46:35 am »

I really like you Cobblerwatch, you have every right to post what you want and I respect your views, doesn’t mean that I agree with them though.

Fair point - and I do concede sometimes I do challenge yours and others posts (not as you may think from a political view but more from the point I tend to see two sides to most controversial topics) - therefore if people have very strong views I’m interested in how these are justified, as indeed you do - which of course in a free and fair world it’s the way it should be.
Report Spam   Logged
Manwork04

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 18, 2021, 08:28:13 am »

Fair point - and I do concede sometimes I do challenge yours and others posts (not as you may think from a political view but more from the point I tend to see two sides to most controversial topics) - therefore if people have very strong views I’m interested in how these are justified, as indeed you do - which of course in a free and fair world it’s the way it should be.
Spot on mate.👍
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
Keith

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 18, 2021, 19:48:14 pm »

and i agree you two should get a room and sort out all your problems,
nice to see that both of you are not at all restricted by your needs,
the world is moving forward and its good to see you two are leading the way on here.
well done.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: