The Hotel End
March 29, 2024, 01:15:30 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

NTFC Trust Presentation to WNC

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NTFC Trust Presentation to WNC  (Read 12475 times)
Manwork04

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Windows User Mobile User Spammer 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #100 on: September 12, 2021, 10:54:10 am »

Do you see now where you are going wrong? An opinioin is just that, an opinion and every opinion is correct.
Your problem is that you think your opinions are fact.
Ahhh I see, every opinion is correct, no it might be correct in the eye of the author that doesn’t make it correct in the context to which it was commented.
I like to base my opinions on facts, they are nearly always correct.
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
guest168

« Reply #101 on: September 12, 2021, 11:46:58 am »

Have your read the clubs Charter ?
Report Spam   Logged
guest1269

« Reply #102 on: September 12, 2021, 12:51:42 pm »

Have your read the clubs Charter ?

What’s that got to do with the Trust’s charter? - it’s typical distraction tactic and illustrates you will ignore facts or critical questions on your view and simply raise another (worthy but not relèvent to the statement in hand) attack point.
Report Spam   Logged
singcobb

View Profile
Level 6 Avatar Linux User
« Reply #103 on: September 12, 2021, 13:12:13 pm »

Ahhh I see, every opinion is correct, no it might be correct in the eye of the author that doesn’t make it correct in the context to which it was commented.

Your opinion is correct wether you base it on facts or not as is evryone else's opinion.
As you always refuse to put any "facts" on here then you are posting an opinon which has just as much validity as all the opinions on here.

Opinion: An opinion is a judgement, viewpoint, or statement that is not conclusive, rather than facts, which are true statements.
Report Spam   Logged
Manwork04

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: September 12, 2021, 13:57:32 pm »

Your opinion is correct wether you base it on facts or not as is evryone else's opinion.
As you always refuse to put any "facts" on here then you are posting an opinon which has just as much validity as all the opinions on here.

Opinion: An opinion is a judgement, viewpoint, or statement that is not conclusive, rather than facts, which are true statements.
It’s like shooting fish in a barrel.
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
singcobb

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: September 12, 2021, 15:19:27 pm »

It’s like shooting fish in a barrel.

You said you couldn't meet me in the pub before the Rochdale games because you couldn't find a parking space, I assume that it was an adult who was driving, because by the idiocraty of your posts I don't think you are old enough to drive.
Report Spam   Logged
guest168

« Reply #106 on: September 12, 2021, 16:25:54 pm »

Taken from June 2020 accounts

Cash in Bank     Us:  136,265       Exeter:   1,273,755   

Total Assets Less Current Liabilities:    Us: - 4,489,388   Exeter: +2,052,045

Debts (Creditors within 1 year)  Us 7,596,344    Exeter 2,202,777

Shareholder Funds   Us: -4,660,559    Exeter + 1,652,571

I have not cherry picked to suit, these are from the balance sheets.  Every single one we are not only getting beaten we are being thrashed

Now Exeter even higher in the league  Grin

What are you thoughts on all this CW Huh?Huh?Huh??.
Report Spam   Logged
Terryfenwickatemyhamster
Administrator

View Profile
5000 Posts Level 6 Windows User
« Reply #107 on: September 12, 2021, 16:50:39 pm »

You've got to be fair Manny. For the best part of 2-3 years now, we had either those from the Trust, or a minority of very vocal Trust supporters/hangers on, promising us the big killer story. You very much included. During that time, all that the vast majority of the support have been guilty of, is waiting patiently for it to manifest. Sadly, I know just how hard some people have scrapped away tirelessly to present something that justifies the huge billing they give it… So don’t be surprised at all if absolutely zero credibility is given to those people. It’s not that we support KT. We just don’t have the pathological hatred that some do for him.
Report Spam   Logged
Melbourne Cobbler

View Profile
Spammer 25 Posts in one day Avatar Search
« Reply #108 on: September 12, 2021, 17:28:29 pm »

It’s perhaps worth pointing out that IMO it is also in the interests of the Trust board to act on the majority view of its membership. The fact is they are attempting to influence the outcome of a contractual deal of a considerable value. If this is done solely as an independent act by the board members themselves it leaves them open to all sorts of accusations. Particularly if they may be talking to other parties interested in taking over the club at some point. Doing so on the instruction of the majority of the members affords protection against this possibility as they are merely carrying out the memberships wishes. However, I’m sure the board would have considered this.
Report Spam   Logged

Not a real supporter but unelected chair of the Northampton Town Honorary Supporters Club. (Please note: any opinions given may not necessarily be shared by proper supporters. In incidents of conflict the views of real supporters shall take precedence).
guest168

« Reply #109 on: September 12, 2021, 18:20:17 pm »

well i don't think there have been many, if any, getting in touch to cancel their membership Melly

Report Spam   Logged
guest1269

« Reply #110 on: September 12, 2021, 18:33:16 pm »

Perhaps you would do me the courtesy of answering my point first ……
Report Spam   Logged
Manwork04

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: September 12, 2021, 18:39:07 pm »

You said you couldn't meet me in the pub before the Rochdale games because you couldn't find a parking space, I assume that it was an adult who was driving, because by the idiocraty of your posts I don't think you are old enough to drive.
Next time your in the UK I’ll meet with you and that’s a promise!

You probably won’t want to be calling me names though.
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
guest1269

« Reply #112 on: September 12, 2021, 18:42:59 pm »

I‘m sorry to be rude but presenting figures like this to try to illustrate comparisons is naive in the extreme but to indulge you a little -

What do you mean by assets - liquidity is the key here not the amount.
Creditors - who are they and how likely are they to call in their debt - a director loan to his/her own company is completely different to a debt to an independent 3rd party
I have no idea what share holder funds mean - perhaps you could explain because in many cases the higher the amount the more exposed an organisation is.
Any organisation of a L2 football club size that has £1.2 million in the bank as cash need to take a serious look at themselves.
Report Spam   Logged
guest168

« Reply #113 on: September 12, 2021, 18:45:52 pm »

OK CW what and who would you like me to compare with?

Almost every club you compare us with we are failing. Did you go to little old FGR, who played us of the park, with gates of 2400 in the middle of nowhere

Report Spam   Logged
guest1269

« Reply #114 on: September 12, 2021, 18:49:46 pm »

OK CW what and who would you like me to compare with?

Almost every club you compare us with we are failing. Did you go to little old FGR, who played us of the park, with gates of 2400 in the middle of nowhere

Played us off the park - yes the better side but the score was 1-0
Report Spam   Logged
singcobb

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: September 12, 2021, 18:51:42 pm »

Next time your in the UK I’ll meet with you and that’s a promise!

You probably won’t want to be calling me names though.

Easy as shooting fish in a barrel.
Report Spam   Logged
guest168

« Reply #116 on: September 12, 2021, 18:51:58 pm »

I‘m sorry to be rude but presenting figures like this to try to illustrate comparisons is naive in the extreme but to indulge you a little -

What do you mean by assets - liquidity is the key here not the amount.
Creditors - who are they and how likely are they to call in their debt - a director loan to his/her own company is completely different to a debt to an independent 3rd party
I have no idea what share holder funds mean - perhaps you could explain because in many cases the higher the amount the more exposed an organisation is.

Liquidity = cash in the bank = Exeter £1m ahead, want me to quote the even more embarrassing 2019 figures???

Don't know exactly who and how much as the accounts are not that detailed. What I do know if that we have at least £5m debt to the owners so if they suddenly decide to walk then??? Its not a healthy position to be in isn't. If the club receives a windfall the owners pay themselves first, like they did we Goode and Chuka

Dont know share holder funds means exactly, but pretty sure a huge minus figure is not good. or its means nothing
Report Spam   Logged
guest1269

« Reply #117 on: September 12, 2021, 18:52:33 pm »

… & still you don’t address the question - are the Trust representing the democratic viewport their membership? - we know they are representing your views and in the fullness of time that may prove to be correct it it’s not the question
Report Spam   Logged
Manwork04

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: September 12, 2021, 18:53:12 pm »

Fûck me Dave you need to lighten up a bit mate, I’ll buy you a pint, how that sound?
« Last Edit: September 12, 2021, 18:55:20 pm by Manwork04 » Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
guest168

« Reply #119 on: September 12, 2021, 18:54:53 pm »

You've got to be fair Manny. For the best part of 2-3 years now, we had either those from the Trust, or a minority of very vocal Trust supporters/hangers on, promising us the big killer story. You very much included. During that time, all that the vast majority of the support have been guilty of, is waiting patiently for it to manifest. Sadly, I know just how hard some people have scrapped away tirelessly to present something that justifies the huge billing they give it… So don’t be surprised at all if absolutely zero credibility is given to those people. It’s not that we support KT. We just don’t have the pathological hatred that some do for him.

Are you getting mixed up with KT and the East stand development overview ?  cos that certainly fits the bill, all fluff and no substance at all, promising us an East stand.

Absolutely fff bull crap, you don't support KT. Prove it - post your thoughts on why you don't support KT
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: