The Hotel End
April 19, 2024, 09:17:41 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

NTFC Trust Presentation to WNC

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NTFC Trust Presentation to WNC  (Read 12770 times)
guest2608

Badges: (View All)
« Reply #220 on: September 15, 2021, 19:04:36 pm »

Again, why what different does it make on here?

I feel as a representative of the trust, we should understand who we're talking to.
I've been popped at this week by Tony Clarke ex MP for daring to ask if the trust had a view on the new board appt at NTFC.
In the spirit of showing openness, why wouldn't you want to be identified?

Glen Cousner
Report Spam   Logged
MCHammer

View Profile
Search 1000 Posts Apple User
« Reply #221 on: September 15, 2021, 19:34:47 pm »

MC let me go back over your posts and see if you said the same with Cardoza, CDNL, and the current owners.

Doesn't the fact that the Trust are at least trying to want something to happen for our football club, as opposed to owners who promise much and after 10 years (DC & DB) have delivered a complete an utter mess, mean anything to you.

Will you personally gain from KT's land deal?  What's in it for you? Why are you so anti the supporters Trust??

6 long years ago your saviour KT rode in to town with his £4m promise, and today we are no closer, yet all you can do is post negatively about supporters who care about the medium-term of their football club.

The club with all it's resources produce an extremely basic, no information, no details on anything, and you don't utter one word !!!!

I mean this from the heart...I think there may be something wrong with you and I'm not sure I'm helping by debating this with you.

Have a read of this link I genuinely think it may help you to understand why the issue here really is with you.

https://www.mindtools.com/pages/article/avoiding-psychological-bias.htm

All the best.
Report Spam   Logged
guest2608

« Reply #222 on: September 15, 2021, 19:39:57 pm »

I feel as a representative of the trust, we should understand who we're talking to.
I've been popped at this week by Tony Clarke ex MP for daring to ask if the trust had a view on the new board appt at NTFC.
In the spirit of showing openness, why wouldn't you want to be identified?

Glen Cousner

Hmmm speed of response a bit slower than to my original question.
Report Spam   Logged
Deepcut Cobbler
Administrator

View Profile
Search Level 6 Windows User
« Reply #223 on: September 15, 2021, 19:43:46 pm »

Hmmm speed of response a bit slower than to my original question.

He doesn't answer questions...
Report Spam   Logged

“They shall grow not old as we that are left grow old:
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them.” Laurence Binyon

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2009
guest3338

« Reply #224 on: September 15, 2021, 19:52:02 pm »

I find it hard to believe that nobody seems to even know who random is let alone the rest of the board who post anon on here.
The trust go on about the club hiding or not having details of the deal but at least we know who the chairman is....
But you don't know who the Trust chairman is?..
If the Chairman of the football club or a representative of posted anonymously on here would you take a similarly dim view, and can you be sure that they don't?
Report Spam   Logged
guest2608

« Reply #225 on: September 15, 2021, 20:19:09 pm »

But you don't know who the Trust chairman is?..
If the Chairman of the football club or a representative of posted anonymously on here would you take a similarly dim view, and can you be sure that they don't?
Who do you think posts on here from the club and under which name?
Report Spam   Logged
Terryfenwickatemyhamster
Administrator

View Profile
Search 5000 Posts Level 6
« Reply #226 on: September 15, 2021, 20:20:51 pm »

Let me get this straight, "the Trust board are repeating exactly what you have been saying for years" but you always disagree with everything anyone "associated" with the Trust posts. So really, you are disagreeing with yourself !!  Grin Huh?

I only disagreed up to this point. As you will see if you look back on most of my posts on the matter I constantly advocated lobbying the council for a resolution. I stated repeatedly, that as the lease holders they hold the cards. Take a look Roger. You’ll see for yourself. So I am not disagreeing with recent activity, because it’s what I said they should have done from the start.

If your not happy with the state of play, you always chase the landlord not the tenant. Equally if you want to ensure appropriate future use of the property, why the fcuk would you bang at someone who doesn’t even own it, namely KT and DB.

It’s  ridiculous and childish to say I disagree with everything the Trust do. I only disagree with their approach to the whole fan ownership and the lack of democracy and transparency in their dealings on this issue. I hope that clears up some of yours and their paranoia surrounding my posts.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2021, 20:23:23 pm by Terryfenwickatemyhamster » Report Spam   Logged
Manwork04

View Profile
Windows User Mobile User Spammer 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #227 on: September 15, 2021, 20:26:16 pm »

Gareth Willshere and James Whiting.
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
Another Pedj

View Profile
Search Apple User Windows User
« Reply #228 on: September 15, 2021, 20:30:55 pm »

Their names on here are?
Report Spam   Logged
Terryfenwickatemyhamster
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #229 on: September 15, 2021, 20:32:58 pm »

You’re now a fully paid up member of the paranoid posse…  Grin Grin

Perhaps once or twice many moons back. But no way now.
Report Spam   Logged
Terryfenwickatemyhamster
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #230 on: September 15, 2021, 20:35:50 pm »

Let me get this straight, "the Trust board are repeating exactly what you have been saying for years" but you always disagree with everything anyone "associated" with the Trust posts. So really, you are disagreeing with yourself !!  Grin Huh?

Here’s a more recent example. Some of them go back from long ago..

126    The Hotel End / Cobblers Corner / Re: New Trust statement on club finances   on: 05-07-2021, 09:01:48

I can only say what I have said all along. And please feel free to look back. The Trust in my opinion, went in totally the wrong direction. They should have postal canvassed their membership about their mandate. They should have minuted and made all meetings with the club and council clear to their membership. They should have taken the council to task about current lease expectations. They should have been instrumental in forming and open, but representative forum to meet with the council and outline the supports expectations regarding any future development. Including local residents and all stake holders.

None of the above has changed with me. Had they followed that simple democratic process, they would not be in the mess they are now. None that is hindsight. I have been saying it all for  years.
Report Spam   Logged
MCHammer

View Profile
« Reply #231 on: September 15, 2021, 20:40:25 pm »

None of the senior off field management do but Jon Brady posts under the name Melbourne Cobbler.  Hiding in plain sight. Grin
Report Spam   Logged
guest3338

« Reply #232 on: September 15, 2021, 20:58:04 pm »

My post was a reply to yours in which you assumed, unless you know for sure, that members of the Trust board post on here anonymously.
I make no assumptions, that's my point.
Report Spam   Logged
Another Pedj

View Profile
« Reply #233 on: September 15, 2021, 21:02:40 pm »

time to name them
Report Spam   Logged
GrangeParkCobbler

View Profile
Search Windows User Level 6
« Reply #234 on: September 15, 2021, 21:07:49 pm »

I only disagreed up to this point. As you will see if you look back on most of my posts on the matter I constantly advocated lobbying the council for a resolution. I stated repeatedly, that as the lease holders they hold the cards. Take a look Roger. You’ll see for yourself. So I am not disagreeing with recent activity, because it’s what I said they should have done from the start.

If your not happy with the state of play, you always chase the landlord not the tenant. Equally if you want to ensure appropriate future use of the property, why the fcuk would you bang at someone who doesn’t even own it, namely KT and DB.

It’s  ridiculous and childish to say I disagree with everything the Trust do. I only disagree with their approach to the whole fan ownership and the lack of democracy and transparency in their dealings on this issue. I hope that clears up some of yours and their paranoia surrounding my posts.

Regarding the first part....I've seem posts recently saying that it is nothing to do with the Council......KT and co can decide exactly what they want to do with the land (as the leaseholders) and then if the council refuse planning permission there would be a judicial review!! Honestly, you couldn't make some of the stuff up!!

There seems to be a bit of a void in common knowledge......namely that the Council own the land and are the landlords, CDNL are the leaseholders (CDNL are controlled by NTFC) and NTFC want an option to buy the freehold of the land for "best value" and that the Football club then assumes all the development risk.

Is everyone still following?
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotel End GTA Champion 2006/07, 2007/08, 2011/12, 2012/13, 2018/19 and 2023/24
guest3086

« Reply #235 on: September 15, 2021, 21:08:09 pm »

I am Damo Suzuki.
Report Spam   Logged
Carton Lid

View Profile
Third year Anniversary Level 5 Apple User
« Reply #236 on: September 15, 2021, 21:14:41 pm »

As a member of the Trust board, please could you enlighten us with your real name?
Really ? Why should he reveal his name if he doesn't want to ? Or lets go the whole hog and EVERYBODY post using their real name.
Report Spam   Logged
MCHammer

View Profile
« Reply #237 on: September 15, 2021, 21:24:09 pm »

Really ? Why should he reveal his name if he doesn't want to ? Or lets go the whole hog and EVERYBODY post using their real name.

I agree.  Some have, some haven't, some you can easily work out.  Up to individuals really.

Don't see the issue. 
Report Spam   Logged
guest49

« Reply #238 on: September 15, 2021, 21:31:28 pm »

https://www.ntfctrust.co.uk/our-board
Report Spam   Logged
Another Pedj

View Profile
« Reply #239 on: September 15, 2021, 21:45:47 pm »

You will be aware however that the Council cannot lease property to a third party and then refuse planning permission without a very good reason
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: