The Hotel End
April 19, 2024, 10:28:40 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Wrong Target

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wrong Target  (Read 3409 times)
Terryfenwickatemyhamster
Administrator

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Search 5000 Posts Level 6
« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2022, 09:01:21 am »

If I didn't know better, I might think you were sh*t stirring  Undecided

Well… I’m glad you do know better.

Report Spam   Logged
Terryfenwickatemyhamster
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2022, 09:08:02 am »

I think the Trust are real amigos. I have had a run-in with KT over Sixfields Travel Club and he gets really defensive and quite nasty. I think he wants to control everything. Reminds me of Valerie Singleton.

Ain’t it a total bummer when you edit your post because it's totally and utterly OTT, but someone has captured it in quotes  Grin Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Melbourne Cobbler

View Profile
Spammer 25 Posts in one day Avatar Search
« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2022, 10:33:55 am »

Ain’t it a total bummer when you edit your post because it's totally and utterly OTT, but someone has captured it in quotes  Grin Grin
Made me laugh, a surreal combination to get a point across.
Report Spam   Logged

Not a real supporter but unelected chair of the Northampton Town Honorary Supporters Club. (Please note: any opinions given may not necessarily be shared by proper supporters. In incidents of conflict the views of real supporters shall take precedence).
BedsCobb

View Profile
Eighth year Anniversary Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2022, 11:51:15 am »

With everyone's attention and efforts focused on getting a cheap fit out of a substandard tiny stand containing just 10 boxes and little else, which when built still doesn't allow the club to trade properly in League 1,
 it then surprises me as to why so many that have no affiliation or will have long term involvement with our club, head the table in decision making of such vital importance.

Its been obvious that the owners of our club have little regards to the growth of our club, intend to do as little as possible to get the land deal they seek are speaking to a council that have little belief in our clubs potential outside of division 4. This leads to the focus firmly put on fitting out a stand that let's face it could easily be funded to a satisfactory standard by our club (not outsider speculators) working with local businesses and other investors.
While all our attentions are focused in the wrong location we could be addressing the real issue holding back our club and that is not being able to freely sell as many league 1 matchday tickets as demand dictates especially for the biggest 7 games thus making the ground look less non league and more professional,  which in itself attracts fans to our superbly located football club.

It is mportant that the WNC CNDL NTFC and yes the supporters trust do not continue with this blinkered belief that the east stand fit out is so all important,  or our club will never escape the basement division.

I would like to force the issue that sees the latest owners made to finish the east stand to get their 17 acres of land and quit ties with the club.
The remaining 4 acres of the Sixfields complex used to fund the extension of the south stand to increase capacity to accommodate 3500 spectators. A safe standing terrace built up behind the left in situe seats would allow for an atmospheric shared stand which is depending on away support uptake.

There you go, no devide and a truly 100% agreeable plan we can all be united on .. Yes?

« Last Edit: April 10, 2022, 11:57:40 am by BedsCobb » Report Spam   Logged
Terryfenwickatemyhamster
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 10, 2022, 12:30:10 pm »

I would like to force the issue that sees the latest owners made to finish the east stand to get their 17 acres of land and quit ties with the club.

When you say you “would like to force the issue”. Is it safe to assume that the FORCE won’t extend any further than your keyboard?  Grin Grin

But I do agree with a plan that supports a minimum of league one football, with improved away support provision.
Report Spam   Logged
BedsCobb

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2022, 13:32:52 pm »

When you say you “would like to force the issue”. Is it safe to assume that the FORCE won’t extend any further than your keyboard?  Grin Grin

But I do agree with a plan that supports a minimum of league one football, with improved away support provision.
I've put questions directly to those whom need to be questioned.
The answers are always garbledy gooch that skirt the question so why bother😂

If it's made common knowledge that a little fit out of the east stand is only partially what our club requires to allow it to progress,  then it will stop cndl and WNC making out the East stand is such a big deal..it is only a part of what's needed, what about the rest?
Now is the time for negotiations not when its all carved up and gone to Dubai Florida or possibly Dublin.
Report Spam   Logged
Horsham Cobbler

"I'm not a gynaecologist, but I'll take a look"

View Profile
500 Posts Eighth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2022, 17:40:57 pm »

"Gobbledygook"
Report Spam   Logged
Terryfenwickatemyhamster
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 10, 2022, 17:53:47 pm »

garbledy gooch

Sounds painful. I’d get a bit of cream on that mate  Shocked Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Coolcat

View Profile
Search Windows User Level 6
« Reply #28 on: April 10, 2022, 18:01:25 pm »

Sounds painful. I’d get a bit of cream on that mate  Shocked Grin
A painful condition... often referred to as a 'Graham'  Tongue
Report Spam   Logged
BedsCobb

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 10, 2022, 18:12:59 pm »

Grin Grin Yes, I thought it didn't look right.
10 hotelend points for the first person who can correctly identify where on the body is the 'gooch'
Report Spam   Logged
Coolcat

View Profile
Search Windows User Level 6
« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2022, 19:01:43 pm »

10 hotelend points for the first person who can correctly identify where on the body is the 'gooch'
Not sure, but bet a kick in the Gooch hurts!  Wink
Report Spam   Logged
Terryfenwickatemyhamster
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 10, 2022, 19:28:10 pm »

I once dressed an ulcer on the Perineum of a patient in our care. Between the anus and genitals. Lovely little job 😀😀
Report Spam   Logged
Tabasco Kid

View Profile
5000 Posts Spammer 25 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary
« Reply #32 on: April 10, 2022, 20:38:10 pm »

I once dressed an ulcer on the Perineum of a patient in our care. Between the anus and genitals. Lovely little job 😀😀
Have you both been reading Rogers Profanisaurus?
And the thought of the Hamster in his little nurses uniform going into detail, on a thread called the Wrong Target, is now etched on my mind.  Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Were in the pipe 5 by 5.
Terryfenwickatemyhamster
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 11, 2022, 07:05:38 am »

Have you both been reading Rogers Profanisaurus?
And the thought of the Hamster in his little nurses uniform going into detail, on a thread called the Wrong Target, is now etched on my mind.  Grin

Grin Grin

It was a thing of beauty. 😀
Report Spam   Logged
BackOfTheNet

View Profile
Search Level 6 Combination
« Reply #34 on: April 11, 2022, 07:30:28 am »

A few years back we went away for New Year with a weird mish mash of friends and their relatives. The teenage son of a mate (who was a pretty good raconteur) was telling a lengthy story of how he and his mates had been stopped by the authorities upon arrival in Germany on a train from Amsterdam. He was interrupted in telling his tale by the arrival of another friend's parents. Her mum was a perfectly nice lady but was a very prim, proper, prudish WI/churchy type and once all the greetings were out of the way and they'd sat down with the rest of us, the lad was invited to finish his story. With the moment pretty much gone and his flow interrupted, he decided to just cut to the chase and summarise the rest of it with the immortal line "So they made me pull my pants down and bend over while they inspected my gooch."

I'm now unable to hear the word gooch without picturing her eyes out on hat pegs and the resulting tumbleweed moment! Grin
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National* Sweepstake Champion 2020
guest49

« Reply #35 on: April 11, 2022, 07:50:32 am »

I thought it was to describe someone with an upright batting stance.
Report Spam   Logged
Peter Frost

View Profile
1000 Posts Second year Anniversary Avatar
« Reply #36 on: April 11, 2022, 08:30:20 am »

.....well this one has gone seriously off topic - refreshingly so!
Report Spam   Logged
Melbourne Cobbler

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 11, 2022, 09:38:23 am »

A few years back we went away for New Year with a weird mish mash of friends and their relatives. The teenage son of a mate (who was a pretty good raconteur) was telling a lengthy story of how he and his mates had been stopped by the authorities upon arrival in Germany on a train from Amsterdam. He was interrupted in telling his tale by the arrival of another friend's parents. Her mum was a perfectly nice lady but was a very prim, proper, prudish WI/churchy type and once all the greetings were out of the way and they'd sat down with the rest of us, the lad was invited to finish his story. With the moment pretty much gone and his flow interrupted, he decided to just cut to the chase and summarise the rest of it with the immortal line "So they made me pull my pants down and bend over while they inspected my gooch."

I'm now unable to hear the word gooch without picturing her eyes out on hat pegs and the resulting tumbleweed moment! Grin
I heard Diego Maradona did that once and set the sprinklers off. I cant remember where?
Report Spam   Logged

Not a real supporter but unelected chair of the Northampton Town Honorary Supporters Club. (Please note: any opinions given may not necessarily be shared by proper supporters. In incidents of conflict the views of real supporters shall take precedence).
Melbourne Cobbler

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 11, 2022, 09:52:55 am »

Tell a lie, just remember where I heard it.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=LqiX6eJ9im4&feature=share
Report Spam   Logged

guest3338

« Reply #39 on: April 13, 2022, 10:18:13 am »

Fournier's gangrene?
A rare side effect of a drug I've just started taking for a heart condition.
Thought I knew medical stuff but how the fcuk does that work?
I'll describe it all in greater detail if it strikes me down.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: