The Hotel End
April 20, 2024, 07:35:41 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Bradford City (h) Saturday 29th April 2023

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bradford City (h) Saturday 29th April 2023  (Read 8829 times)
itsme

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
500 Posts Topic Starter Combination
« Reply #40 on: April 28, 2023, 07:21:30 am »

Egg chasers at home as well with a 2pm ko so it’s going to be very busy all over the area.

And they only arranged this friendly recently could have been played anytime
Report Spam   Logged
DavCobb

View Profile
Search One year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #41 on: April 28, 2023, 07:42:44 am »

We will win this game .
The mind is stronger than the body and the mental conditioning of our squad has been top class .
The use of the military to help team build and psychic training to encourage self belief has set us apart from other clubs of our ilk .
We will be victorious

I’m a bit concerned with this prediction. I preferred it when you thought we’d lose the last 6.

I think we’ll do, either this Saturday or next. Be some achievement if we can complete the season unbeaten from the position we were in and all things considered.
Report Spam   Logged
Melbourne Cobbler

View Profile
Spammer 25 Posts in one day Avatar Search
« Reply #42 on: April 28, 2023, 13:14:29 pm »

Apologies, I am rather stupid
Knowing Clarity personally, I’m happy to confirm.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2023, 13:42:36 pm by Melbourne Cobbler » Report Spam   Logged

Not a real supporter but unelected chair of the Northampton Town Honorary Supporters Club. (Please note: any opinions given may not necessarily be shared by proper supporters. In incidents of conflict the views of real supporters shall take precedence).
Dan

View Profile
Level 6 Search Apple User
« Reply #43 on: April 28, 2023, 13:41:38 pm »

I get the pessimism/ playing down things after last year.

But we’ve got ourselves into this incredible position due to the determination of the squad and management.

Forget about these nerves and enjoy it tomorrow. We will get the job done tomorrow. Up the Fücking Cobblers.
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2013
everbrite

Steve Howard best since Cliff Holton

View Profile
20000 Posts Search Apple User
« Reply #44 on: April 28, 2023, 14:06:20 pm »

Knowing Clarity personally, I’m happy to confirm.

He is a good lad
Report Spam   Logged

2020 Grand National S/S 3rd Place
Bingers

View Profile
Spammer 25 Posts in one day 5000 Posts Avatar
« Reply #45 on: April 28, 2023, 14:24:11 pm »

He is a good lad

Oh dear, he has Evers' approval, that's like the dreaded Chairman's vote of confidence.
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2015
Bingers

View Profile
Spammer 25 Posts in one day 5000 Posts Avatar
« Reply #46 on: April 28, 2023, 16:37:22 pm »

More oh dear, the Telegraph and Argus have got highlights from the Wembley game on their website. I have not watched it as I don't remember there being any highlights.

Time to lay the demons to rest.
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2015
yayo bayo

View Profile
Poll Voter Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #47 on: April 28, 2023, 18:05:09 pm »

I really think that we will be fine tomorrow. The nerves will be with the bantams and not us. All the pressure is on them. They have to go for the jugular and we are best when reacting with quick counter attacks. Believe. UTC!!!!
Report Spam   Logged
west stand oap

View Profile
Level 5 Fifth year Anniversary 2500 Posts
« Reply #48 on: April 28, 2023, 18:51:34 pm »

If you look at their forum there is hardly a mention of them getting an automatic promotion place and most seem concerned about getting enough points to avoid finishing 8th.

I'm sure we will but we must apply the high press again tomorrow.
Report Spam   Logged
606 Parklands_Cobbler

View Profile
Search Windows User Mobile User
« Reply #49 on: April 28, 2023, 19:08:44 pm »

it's amazing that both sets of fans think the pressure is on the other.
Report Spam   Logged
Clarity

View Profile
1000 Posts Fifth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #50 on: April 28, 2023, 19:34:13 pm »

He is a good lad

I identify as a good lad, albeit a stupid one
Report Spam   Logged
everbrite

Steve Howard best since Cliff Holton

View Profile
20000 Posts Search Apple User
« Reply #51 on: April 28, 2023, 20:15:47 pm »

I identify as a good lad, albeit a stupid one

Having dealt with you on a couple of occasions am afraid I cannot accept your self opinion; quote 'albeit a stupid one'......end quote.
Hopefully you will take this mensa type upgrade in the correct manner, that is in good faith.

: #not looking for an argument Cool
Report Spam   Logged

2020 Grand National S/S 3rd Place
Terryfenwickatemyhamster
Administrator

View Profile
Search 5000 Posts Level 6
« Reply #52 on: April 28, 2023, 21:02:23 pm »

it's amazing that both sets of fans think the pressure is on the other.

I feel like the pressure is on me. I’m fùcking exhausted by all this promotion malarkey
Report Spam   Logged
Ragdoll Cobbler

View Profile
Linux User Level 5 1000 Posts
« Reply #53 on: April 28, 2023, 21:11:02 pm »

High press is a must...thankfully, Appere & Bowie won't let us down on that front

Never wanted a promotion more for manager than I do for Brady!

Get into em...
Report Spam   Logged
WadeyCobbler

View Profile
Mobile User Windows User Combination
« Reply #54 on: April 28, 2023, 21:28:35 pm »

If we do win - Remember to stay off the pitch. Thems the rules (laws actually)! I have probably done my fair share of celebratory pitch invasions. Would actually like to see the players and staff celebrate properly in front of us and laps of honour etc. (Yes im getting old, 49 to be precise).
Report Spam   Logged
guest3566

« Reply #55 on: April 28, 2023, 21:39:20 pm »

If we do win - Remember to stay off the pitch. Thems the rules (laws actually)! I have probably done my fair share of celebratory pitch invasions. Would actually like to see the players and staff celebrate properly in front of us and laps of honour etc. (Yes im getting old, 49 to be precise).

Yes but remember Shrewsbury etc .
We are bonded to the club move than the players(who come and go).
We go up they move on,we stay down they move on.
Let people have their fun or football dies and becomes a spectator sport, not a sport of passion.
Report Spam   Logged
Melbourne Cobbler

View Profile
Spammer 25 Posts in one day Avatar Search
« Reply #56 on: April 28, 2023, 22:32:32 pm »

Only ever done one, at Shrewsbury. I didn’t want to be on my own in the stand.
Report Spam   Logged

Not a real supporter but unelected chair of the Northampton Town Honorary Supporters Club. (Please note: any opinions given may not necessarily be shared by proper supporters. In incidents of conflict the views of real supporters shall take precedence).
Shwarmee

View Profile
50 Posts Topic Starter Level 2
« Reply #57 on: April 29, 2023, 05:23:57 am »

Absolutely buzzing this morning!
I haven’t felt like this since Exeter away in 2016….
Come on lads!
Report Spam   Logged
Risdene

View Profile
Third year Anniversary Search Level 4
« Reply #58 on: April 29, 2023, 05:56:55 am »

Squeaky bum time!

Giving it large this afternoon!!!
Report Spam   Logged
Cobbler50
BrianHarveyWasMyHero

Brian Harvey was my hero

View Profile
Level 5 Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #59 on: April 29, 2023, 07:17:43 am »

Absolutely buzzing this morning!
I haven’t felt like this since Exeter away in 2016….
Come on lads!

I haven't felt like this since Fulham at home 1966.
Here's hoping for a better outcome.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: