The Hotel End
March 28, 2024, 18:37:38 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Former Cobblers on the move.

Pages: 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Former Cobblers on the move.  (Read 103392 times)
guest2995

Badges: (View All)
« Reply #1100 on: August 28, 2019, 13:45:30 pm »

Everton youngster Fraser Hornby has completed a season-long loan move to Belgian top division side KV Kortrijk.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/everton-striker-fraser-hornby-completes-16821071
That’s a good spot . I always wondered what happened to all 3 of the Hornby lads
Report Spam   Logged
Gazebo

View Profile
« Reply #1101 on: August 28, 2019, 14:52:26 pm »

Lewis went off radar when he left Kettering, thought I heard he was playing in Cyprus but never saw anything to back it up.
Report Spam   Logged
El Carnicero

View Profile
« Reply #1102 on: August 29, 2019, 14:37:58 pm »

The move we all saw coming. Oxford Kash in.

https://www.oufc.co.uk/news/2019/august/kash-siddiqi/
Report Spam   Logged
606 Parklands_Cobbler

View Profile
Search Windows User Mobile User
« Reply #1103 on: August 30, 2019, 10:22:08 am »

Oh Man. That is almost Ali Slowe level. Love the fact its Oxford that have brought into it.
Report Spam   Logged
GrangeParkCobbler

View Profile
Search Windows User Level 6
« Reply #1104 on: September 02, 2019, 16:53:48 pm »

Former loanee Gboly Ariyibi has moved from Nottingham Forest to Panaitolikos in Greece.
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotel End GTA Champion 2006/7, 2007/8, 2011/12, 2012/13 and 2018/19
Deepcut Cobbler
Administrator

View Profile
Search Level 6 Windows User
« Reply #1105 on: September 23, 2019, 20:44:52 pm »

Adam Smith has just gone on a months loan to Yeovil and coincidentally I'll be at The Shots v The Glovers game tomorrow night, where he should be making his debut.
Report Spam   Logged

“They shall grow not old as we that are left grow old:
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them.” Laurence Binyon

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2009
guest2995

« Reply #1106 on: September 24, 2019, 08:41:48 am »

Adam Smith has just gone on a months loan to Yeovil and coincidentally I'll be at The Shots v The Glovers game tomorrow night, where he should be making his debut.
How the mighty have fallen . The most over rated player I have seen at this club in 45 years.
What on earth happened to him after the first 6 months !
Report Spam   Logged
Deepcut Cobbler
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1107 on: September 24, 2019, 08:55:50 am »

How the mighty have fallen . The most over rated player I have seen at this club in 45 years.

I had similar thinking even during our Championship season.  He believed his own hype! 
I might have an opportunity to speak to him tonight.
Report Spam   Logged

guest48

« Reply #1108 on: September 24, 2019, 18:31:36 pm »

. The most over rated player I have seen at this club in 45 years.
This is a bit mixed up, "most over rated player in 45 years" followed by "what happened after 6 months"  So you obviously rated him for 6 months, but then decided he wasn't very good and say he was "over rated".
    I think the truth is, he was very good for the Championship season, when he was voted the EFL goalkeeper of the season but lost form the following season, but was still preferred by 2 different mangers, when out of form, to our current keeper
Report Spam   Logged
Air-Dan

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #1109 on: September 24, 2019, 21:06:07 pm »

I'd take him back in an instant to be fair
Report Spam   Logged
Deepcut Cobbler
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1110 on: September 24, 2019, 22:39:26 pm »

Bit of a Cobblers reunion tonight in the Yeovil team as they were too strong for Aldershot, winning 1-3: Adam Smith, Lee Collins, Luke Wilkinson and Lawson D'ath...
My MotM was ex Oxford City player Albi Skendi.
Report Spam   Logged

andy scouse

View Profile
« Reply #1111 on: September 25, 2019, 10:30:59 am »

2 of the 3 cobblers players in the Yeovil team had off the field issues, Collins nearly ended up behind bars before Boothroyd helped him out and Smith got chucked out by Leicester after his indiscretions in Thailand. Lot worse players to don the claret than Adam Smith the name Emile Sinclair springs to mind and our saviour Wilder signed him.
Report Spam   Logged
guest48

« Reply #1112 on: September 25, 2019, 14:53:29 pm »

Lot worse players to don the claret than Adam Smith the name Emile Sinclair springs to mind and our saviour Wilder signed him.
I think that the fact that Wilder had only 2 or 3 days at the end of the transfer window dictated who he could sign, I know what you say about Sinclair, but his 2 goals down at Torquay on a wet and windy night, basically saved our league status.
Report Spam   Logged
guest2995

« Reply #1113 on: September 26, 2019, 22:51:52 pm »

This is a bit mixed up, "most over rated player in 45 years" followed by "what happened after 6 months"  So you obviously rated him for 6 months, but then decided he wasn't very good and say he was "over rated".
    I think the truth is, he was very good for the Championship season, when he was voted the EFL goalkeeper of the season but lost form the following season, but was still preferred by 2 different mangers, when out of form, to our current keeper
At the time he was voted league goalkeeper of the season , he had already gone downhill and Wilder alluded to that many times . He was exceptional for 6 months and then lost the plot . I maintain he was the most over rated player I can remember for us .
Report Spam   Logged
spqr

View Profile
« Reply #1114 on: September 29, 2019, 13:58:54 pm »

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but Ryan Cresswell at Bradford Park Avenue.
Report Spam   Logged
clarkeysntfc

View Profile
Apple User Mobile User Windows User
« Reply #1115 on: October 08, 2019, 09:46:01 am »

2 of the 3 cobblers players in the Yeovil team had off the field issues, Collins nearly ended up behind bars before Boothroyd helped him out and Smith got chucked out by Leicester after his indiscretions in Thailand. Lot worse players to don the claret than Adam Smith the name Emile Sinclair springs to mind and our saviour Wilder signed him.

Wilkinson has had off field issues too.

https://www.dunstabletoday.co.uk/news/crime/gay-jibe-sees-former-luton-town-player-s-wife-jailed-for-three-years-1-8297903
Report Spam   Logged
GrangeParkCobbler

View Profile
Search Windows User Level 6
« Reply #1116 on: October 23, 2019, 21:44:07 pm »

JJ hooper scored a few fir Grimsby last season before being shipped out on loan to National League Bromley. He hit a bit of a purple patch there scoring 19 in 26 games for them. He was released by Grimsby at the end of the season and was snapped up by Wrexham.
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotel End GTA Champion 2006/7, 2007/8, 2011/12, 2012/13 and 2018/19
St Edmundsbury Cobbler

View Profile
Level 6 Search Windows User
« Reply #1117 on: November 21, 2019, 06:35:12 am »

Ryan Cresswell has joined Romford
Dean Bowditch now plays his trade just down the road from me at Stowmarket Town in the Eastern Counties League.
Report Spam   Logged

2022/23 Prediction League Champion
2022/23 Guess The Attendance Champion

Claret & White - Nothing Else Matters
guest48

« Reply #1118 on: January 14, 2020, 16:36:14 pm »

Former Cobblers loanee Joe Powell leaves West Ham and signs a two and a half year contract at Burton Albion
Report Spam   Logged
OCoole

View Profile
Windows User Sixth year Anniversary Level 5
« Reply #1119 on: January 14, 2020, 16:40:51 pm »

Former Cobblers loanee Joe Powell leaves West Ham and signs a two and a half year contract at Burton Albion

That’s an excellent signing by Burton. They’ll cash in on that move down the line I’ll bet
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: