The Hotel End
April 19, 2024, 04:00:41 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Redevelopment Closer Than Ever?

Pages: 1 ... 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 [1109] 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 ... 2199   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Redevelopment Closer Than Ever?  (Read 1842945 times)
Terryfenwickatemyhamster
Administrator

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Search 5000 Posts Level 6
« Reply #22160 on: July 06, 2018, 20:56:56 pm »

I can see current club employees being embroiled into this, given that the Captain has already claimed that our chief executive knew certain things.

Things could get a tad awkward!

As for the rumoured take over, I said back in March/April time KT would be gone by the start of this coming season with zero building works completed. Regardless of whether or not the rumours are bu11sh1t or not, Id be absolutely and utterly amazed if anything happens until he's bailed out. I simply cannot see him sticking around for another 2 years or so when realistically if he's got the paperwork sorted him and Bowyer could walk away financially intact and forget that the last 2 years existed. Thats what Id be doing if I was him!  Grin

I wouldn't blame him either way.. After all, he's been tarred with the same brush as Cardoza for doing absolutely fcuk all wrong. He has taken dogs abuse for taking the club from virtual liquidation to a saleable entity over a few years. And funded one of the best seasons I've ever witnessed. If he makes a chunk of money out of the club, that will be because he made it a viable.

There's only two things that could change my opinion of him. If he sells us to w@nkers. Or he develops everything but the club.
Report Spam   Logged
guest168

« Reply #22161 on: July 06, 2018, 23:23:46 pm »

Lol Hammy he really has you in his back pocket mate

He has done no develop at the club in almost 3 years, has already said the ground doesn't need to be bigger, has changed almost nothing and nobody in 3 years (including the Chief Exec), had the entire goodwill and positivity of that season totally disappear under his watch based around his decisions etc etc won't even mention £4m sale to Chinese investors farce, oh sorry i did,

KT is not interested in developing the club, when are you going to see that. What is possibly the most important factor of running and developing a football club?  The training facilities, we used the local college, yet since he has been here he has hardly mentioned it and shows no sign he has any intentions to. 

He hasn't been tarred with the same brush as DC only that his actions have been almost identical up to the point of taking the loan, something you can not deny. No-one has accused him of acting illegally

What about if we get relegated to non-league?  is that ok then ?

Report Spam   Logged
cobbler_rob

View Profile
« Reply #22162 on: July 07, 2018, 00:53:16 am »

He has done no develop at the club in almost 3 years, has already said the ground doesn't need to be bigger, has changed almost nothing and nobody in 3 years (including the Chief Exec), had the entire goodwill and positivity of that season totally disappear under his watch based around his decisions etc etc won't even mention £4m sale to Chinese investors farce, oh sorry i did,

KT is not interested in developing the club, when are you going to see that. What is possibly the most important factor of running and developing a football club?  The training facilities, we used the local college, yet since he has been here he has hardly mentioned it and shows no sign he has any intentions to. 

He hasn't been tarred with the same brush as DC only that his actions have been almost identical up to the point of taking the loan, something you can not deny. No-one has accused him of acting illegally

‘No develop at the club’ apart from deliver the clubs highest ever commercial revenue and biggest playing budget, not that those are important 🙄

Report Spam   Logged
guest2539

« Reply #22163 on: July 07, 2018, 06:30:44 am »

Random, IF you owned the club would you have developed the ground with the legal situation of the last 3 years?..........and how?
Report Spam   Logged
Mathius

View Profile
« Reply #22164 on: July 07, 2018, 06:49:47 am »

The legal stuff is being finalised and then plans will be submitted. Try and keep your paranoia under control or take a tablet.
Report Spam   Logged
Zen Master

Taxi to Kings Heath mate?

View Profile
Level 6 Search Apple User
« Reply #22165 on: July 07, 2018, 07:39:38 am »

Grossman is not appearing in this court hearing. Those that are listed according to Matt Precey are as follows.
A Cardoza, D Cardoza, C Cardoza, Sawdon for the defendants

F Fernandes, Hammon for the claimants
Report Spam   Logged

I think someone should just take this city of Peterborough and just... just flush it down the f***in' toilet

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2022
BedsCobb

View Profile
Eighth year Anniversary Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #22166 on: July 07, 2018, 08:16:26 am »

‘No develop at the club’ apart from deliver the clubs highest ever commercial revenue and biggest playing budget, not that those are important 🙄

He inherited a successful cardoza built team and management duo, that luckily got drawn to play man utd on sky tv so lots of corperate  tents was enough to give us record commercial revenues .. but will we match these next season with a bloated wage bill despite having a skeleton thin squad...
Lets judge him from now as these are now all his recruits.
Will the tents come out for forest green or morecambe?

We needed to see some steady growth plans that fully engages and working with the whole support base and large catchment to evolve into a progressive club, but we got belittling silence and the old council badgering that we just didn't need.
And thats we we are back home in league 2.
Report Spam   Logged
BedsCobb

View Profile
« Reply #22167 on: July 07, 2018, 08:30:16 am »

Random, IF you owned the club would you have developed the ground with the legal situation of the last 3 years?..........and how?
At no point did the council refuse the club any planning applications, access or the oppertunity to seek investment and schemes to allow tge club to compete outside league 2.
And now all this land issues have been signed sealed and delivered,  was standing idle these past 3 seasons and dropping back into L2  worth it?
Well I for one am not surprised by the most obvious outcome in the history of obvious outcomes.
Report Spam   Logged
Terryfenwickatemyhamster
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #22168 on: July 07, 2018, 08:36:56 am »

Clearly you were so keen to write your usual drivel, that you totally disregarded what I said. You and your pals are so entrenched is this two camps perspective, that you have compromised any chance of rational thought. You have written this post, with no regard for what I actually said. You assume that all of us are as fixed and blighted. Have a look at what I said. I think second time round, you'll hopefully comprehend what was said...
Report Spam   Logged
Terryfenwickatemyhamster
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #22169 on: July 07, 2018, 08:54:09 am »

At no point did the council refuse the club any planning applications, access or the oppertunity to seek investment and schemes to allow tge club to compete outside league 2.

Face it... You was wrong.  Grin You know as well as I do, nobody would lay a brick until they and only they would see a return. You totally shot your load when Mr Council threw you and your cronies a little bone saying the leases were fine. Then...... SURPRISE, a lying public official. Got a courtroom full of them for ya in Birmingham. Now ten minutes after the green light really appears, you still wanna blame KT for not following your plan 😀 Well... He's got a proper asset under his belt now. What he'll do with it, heavens knows.

But one things for sure mate.... You might hate the bloke. But I doubt that even registers one iota out in that Florida sun whilst your sitting back in glamorous old Lutonsville.  Grin
Report Spam   Logged
guest2539

« Reply #22170 on: July 07, 2018, 09:25:11 am »

And now all this land issues have been signed sealed and delivered,  was standing idle these past 3 seasons and dropping back into L2  worth it?
Well I for one am not surprised by the most obvious outcome in the history of obvious outcomes.
Have you met KT and discussed his plans? Oh no you haven't the balls to come out from behind your keyboard!

I did sit down with him for over half an hour and expressed my opinion and he outlined the chronological order of his plans for NTFC.

I suggest you try and get NBC to finish what they verbally agreed then we can progress as a club!
Report Spam   Logged
BedsCobb

View Profile
« Reply #22171 on: July 07, 2018, 09:48:17 am »

Face it... You was wrong.  Grin You know as well as I do, nobody would lay a brick until they and only they would see a return. You totally shot your load when Mr Council threw you and your cronies a little bone saying the leases were fine. Then...... SURPRISE, a lying public official. Got a courtroom full of them for ya in Birmingham. Now ten minutes after the green light really appears, you still wanna blame KT for not following your plan 😀 Well... He's got a proper asset under his belt now. What he'll do with it, heavens knows.

But one things for sure mate.... You might hate the bloke. But I doubt that even registers one iota out in that Florida sun whilst your sitting back in glamorous old Lutonsville.  Grin

Give me the rolling dunstable downs or barton le clay hills over anything in that sweatty dump Florida.
Firstly I certainly dont hate the bloke, its just I was aware from the off as to what we can expect and felt sorry for our fan base falling at his feet, believing he was here for the good of ntfc.
I was fully aware boots needed filling to overflowing before a single penny could be considered for spending on the insignificant football club.
I was also aware with zero plans or artist impressions  these types of boots have unlimited capacity that never fills to a sufficient amount thus never allowing any worthwhile *redev...

(*Master plans will no doubt now be unveiled showing state of the art football stadium now Ive said that)  😉😂

Report Spam   Logged
Vintage Cobbler

View Profile
« Reply #22172 on: July 07, 2018, 09:56:16 am »

Have you met KT and discussed his plans? Oh no you haven't the balls to come out from behind your keyboard!

I did sit down with him for over half an hour and expressed my opinion and he outlined the chronological order of his plans for NTFC.

I suggest you try and get NBC to finish what they verbally agreed then we can progress as a club!

I have no idea of what are KT's plans.  Do 4-5,000 of us supporters need to make an appointment with KT to learn of his plans? Alternatively, he could announce them through the media which is pretty good at dealing with when it suits him or even the club's website. Marvellous thing this modern technology.

I think you will find that if KT ever had any plans they are in the bin as his time is being taken up looking for a buyer
Report Spam   Logged
Terryfenwickatemyhamster
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #22173 on: July 07, 2018, 10:25:06 am »

Give me the rolling dunstable downs or barton le clay hills over anything in that sweatty dump Florida.
Firstly I certainly dont hate the bloke, its just I was aware from the off as to what we can expect and felt sorry for our fan base falling at his feet, believing he was here for the good of ntfc.
I was fully aware boots needed filling to overflowing before a single penny could be considered for spending on the insignificant football club.
I was also aware with zero plans or artist impressions  these types of boots have unlimited capacity that never fills to a sufficient amount thus never allowing any worthwhile *redev...

(*Master plans will no doubt now be unveiled showing state of the art football stadium now Ive said that)  😉😂

He has done what he said he would do. He has made our beautiful club an asset again.

« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 10:27:29 am by Terryfenwickatemyhamster » Report Spam   Logged
BedsCobb

View Profile
« Reply #22174 on: July 07, 2018, 10:25:21 am »

Did he make you sign a secrecy agreement?
If not, in your very best chronological order... what have we to look forward to?
Report Spam   Logged
Terryfenwickatemyhamster
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #22175 on: July 07, 2018, 10:28:33 am »

what have we to look forward to?

You having to find a new person to hate  Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Tabasco Kid

View Profile
5000 Posts Spammer 25 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary
« Reply #22176 on: July 07, 2018, 12:19:53 pm »

Theres some really good reading contained in this PDF.
Not at 3PM this afternoon though.  Grin

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/y5dd40759mrhrd4/AAD5vMNn5HrnoSYUHJAcEd-la?dl=0
Report Spam   Logged

Were in the pipe 5 by 5.
guest168

« Reply #22177 on: July 07, 2018, 13:02:02 pm »

So why does he tell you VI and no one else?  Exactly as Beds as said do we all have to make an individual appointment?

Biggest corporate sales means very little, profit is what counts.

And at the end of the day we are back in bloody league 2, having been badly relegated with a massive over paid squad tells me that KT is not doing a great job.
Report Spam   Logged
guest1269

« Reply #22178 on: July 07, 2018, 13:40:10 pm »

And at the end of the day we are back in bloody league 2, having been badly relegated with a massive over paid squad tells me that KT is not doing a great job.

Unbelievably selective with facts - so next time round we get an owner that dances to your tune - irrespective of the eventual manager’s ability he or she invests all their money in development (just like Darlington as has been said before).

You seem incapable of understanding that (and it’s been said so many times) no sane business man makes investment pounds in a development that has unclear lease legal definition (ffs try and get a mortgage when there is even a minor lease disagreement) - you then have the arrogant sense of self entitlement that because plans have not been shared with you days from a settlement (still only verbal) the main player is a bad man not doing his job.

One day there may be a job for you and Beds in the real world - meanwhile we still wait for that local consortium waiting in the wings to make that counter offer.
Report Spam   Logged
Terryfenwickatemyhamster
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #22179 on: July 07, 2018, 13:41:02 pm »

So why does he tell you VI and no one else?  Exactly as Beds as said do we all have to make an individual appointment

Perhaps he doesn't trust some people. And in some cases he's been proven wise not to.

I've never found him unapproachable, in fact quite the contrary. I think the reason most people suggested you either ask him, or meet with him, was the sheer fact he was/is so candid.

Let's be honest. Even to the vast majority of casual observers, you and Beds would hardly come across as fair minded.

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 [1109] 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 ... 2199   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: