The Hotel End
April 19, 2024, 19:36:41 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Redevelopment Closer Than Ever?

Pages: 1 ... 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 [1777] 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 1784 ... 2200   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Redevelopment Closer Than Ever?  (Read 1844633 times)
Gustavo Palcrice and 27 Guests are viewing this topic.
Terryfenwickatemyhamster
Administrator

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Search 5000 Posts Level 6
« Reply #35520 on: September 17, 2022, 16:54:56 pm »

I asked this as I still have log in rights to the Trust web page, to update the Club 500. I looked on the contacts page but there are no messages about the land deal from anyone, so something is not right. Could I suggest that you ring Andy Roberts, his number is on the web page.
    Hope this helps.

GDPR??
Report Spam   Logged
guest3481

« Reply #35521 on: September 17, 2022, 17:08:52 pm »

We really do need to get an update from the club or Trust on the developments. With only 196 away fans deciding to attend, its clear that we need a bigger away end to entice the remaining 99.9% of the Rochdale population to attend in future. More lost revenue for the club!
Enough is enough.
Report Spam   Logged
Carton Lid

View Profile
Third year Anniversary Level 5 Apple User
« Reply #35522 on: September 18, 2022, 10:11:36 am »

GDPR??
I have no access to any members details, I can view the "Contact Us" section and update Trust Travel, Club 500 and the Prediction Quiz. Any more questions ?

Ps : I'm not an international spy, desprite having a striking resemblance to James Bond
Report Spam   Logged
guest3481

« Reply #35523 on: September 18, 2022, 10:44:36 am »

I have no access to any members details, I can view the "Contact Us" section and update Trust Travel, Club 500 and the Prediction Quiz. Any more questions ?

Ps : I'm not an international spy, desprite having a striking resemblance to James Bond
That's what an international spy would say!  Cool
Report Spam   Logged
Terryfenwickatemyhamster
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #35524 on: September 18, 2022, 12:36:22 pm »

It was meant tongue in cheek mate. I don’t think your a spy Roger. I reckon you’re the guy putting up the 3 million for the Trust deal.
Report Spam   Logged
Carton Lid

View Profile
Third year Anniversary Level 5 Apple User
« Reply #35525 on: September 18, 2022, 14:20:33 pm »

It was meant tongue in cheek mate. I don’t think your a spy Roger. I reckon you’re the guy putting up the 3 million for the Trust deal.
I'm not wasting half my savings on buying some wasteland  Wink
Report Spam   Logged
BedsCobb

View Profile
Eighth year Anniversary Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #35526 on: September 18, 2022, 20:55:03 pm »

You’ve just reinforced my point, whilst shooting yours in the foot.

All I said was that both sides are using the same tactics. Whilst criticising each other for it.

The only difference between me, you and the Trust. Is that you and the Trust criticise the club for a lack of communication and transparency. Oh the hypocrisy 😁😁

Not the club old boy, just owners and cdnl, massive difference.
Report Spam   Logged
Terryfenwickatemyhamster
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #35527 on: September 18, 2022, 21:28:49 pm »

Not the club old boy, just owners and cdnl, massive difference.

No difference in terms of your criticism “old boy”.

If either side of this tiring debate parked their ridiculously inflated egos, the whole landscape of this debate would change.
Report Spam   Logged
everbrite

Steve Howard best since Cliff Holton

View Profile
20000 Posts Search Apple User
« Reply #35528 on: September 18, 2022, 23:00:04 pm »

No offence or upset intended, so apologies for any caused.

Couple of thoughts though:
1) because of the tone taken by Trust board members and their supporters of late (including yourself at times, sorry), some may have assumed that rather than 'just trying to help' you might have actually been trying to use your access privileges to catch someone out.
2) Regardless of the reasons and good intentions behind your continued access, at best it doesn't look very professional (on the Trust's part, not yours).

Anyway, like I said originally it's probably not a big deal. Enjoy the game today.

Fancy having a dig at Sir Roger when he is clearly here to help! You then offer a luke warm apology followed up by some cruel sarcasm. Good night to you!
Report Spam   Logged

2020 Grand National S/S 3rd Place
claretparrot

View Profile
Search Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #35529 on: September 19, 2022, 05:43:13 am »

Fancy having a dig at Sir Roger when he is clearly here to help! You then offer a luke warm apology followed up by some cruel sarcasm. Good night to you!

Not lukewarm in the slightest, and if you could point out the sarcasm I'd be grateful.
Report Spam   Logged
everbrite

Steve Howard best since Cliff Holton

View Profile
20000 Posts Search Apple User
« Reply #35530 on: September 19, 2022, 22:57:06 pm »

Not lukewarm in the slightest, and if you could point out the sarcasm I'd be grateful.

Anyway, like I said originally it's probably not a big deal. Enjoy the game today.

Of course message boards, Forums, Twitter etc are an active Hermetism for misinterpretation. Happens all the time.
Report Spam   Logged

2020 Grand National S/S 3rd Place
Ragdoll Cobbler

View Profile
Linux User Level 5 1000 Posts
« Reply #35531 on: September 23, 2022, 09:46:42 am »

Trust statement re 3 million bid "In Due Course" tick tock tick tock

I see not one of the trust board members bothered to attend last night  Roll Eyes

Would have been the prefect opportunity for some direct questions to KT/JW/TC
Report Spam   Logged
guest3481

« Reply #35532 on: September 23, 2022, 09:57:41 am »

Do you think they would have got direct answers?  Smiley
We'll never know
Report Spam   Logged
MCHammer

View Profile
Search 1000 Posts Apple User
« Reply #35533 on: September 23, 2022, 10:56:35 am »

Maybe...maybe not.  Can't see why it wouldn't have been beneficial either way even if they didn't get direct answers.  With a transcript and podcast being released after better to have points made face to face in the public domain and everyone can then make their own mind up especially if they feel questions were avoided.
Report Spam   Logged
JSO

View Profile
Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary 100 Posts
« Reply #35534 on: September 23, 2022, 12:04:44 pm »

The Trust were correct about one point, KT and DB are land grabbers, they've grabbed more land for training pitches.
Report Spam   Logged
Ragdoll Cobbler

View Profile
Linux User Level 5 1000 Posts
« Reply #35535 on: September 23, 2022, 13:53:43 pm »

https://www.ntfc.co.uk/news/2022/september/open_forum_report/

Q: I am a Trust Life Member but neither I nor anyone else I know support the current Trust board. I was not invited to vote on the ACV decision and they should not be pretending to speak on behalf of supporters. I also believe the Trust board is split between some good members and some I would rather not comment on.

KT: I believe if you represent a body that you should act in such a way to represent that body. I am baffled by the actions of the Trust. How can you allegedly make a £3 million bid and not speak to the leaseholder and not speak to the fans three weeks on? Someone leaked the apparent bid to a media organisation and that is all anyone knows. It is very strange and it is the least open and transparent action you could ever see and I believe that supporters deserve better.

This is an Open Forum so where are the Trust board? This is an ideal opportunity to ask us questions. You don’t have to make statements. Come and have a debate. Come and make your point. Explain your actions. Talk to your members. Talk to the fans.
If any of the club board acted in the way the Trust board have in the correspondence or social media posts you have seen tonight, I would be demanding their resignation immediately.

TC: I am incredibly proud to be a Director of the club. It is the biggest responsibility I have ever had. I attending meetings and take part in conversations to represent you as supporters, not to impose my views on things. The club is incredibly open, if ever supporters have a question then please just ask and I can seek answers. If I ask something I get meaningful answers that are open and honest.
Report Spam   Logged
MCHammer

View Profile
Search 1000 Posts Apple User
« Reply #35536 on: September 23, 2022, 15:59:02 pm »

KT: I believe if you represent a body that you should act in such a way to represent that body. I am baffled by the actions of the Trust. How can you allegedly make a £3 million bid and not speak to the leaseholder and not speak to the fans three weeks on? Someone leaked the apparent bid to a media organisation and that is all anyone knows. It is very strange and it is the least open and transparent action you could ever see and I believe that supporters deserve better.

This is an Open Forum so where are the Trust board? This is an ideal opportunity to ask us questions. You don’t have to make statements. Come and have a debate. Come and make your point. Explain your actions. Talk to your members. Talk to the fans.
If any of the club board acted in the way the Trust board have in the correspondence or social media posts you have seen tonight, I would be demanding their resignation immediately.

Surely, it's hard to disagree with anything that is said here no matter what your view?

I've never understood why there seems to be such a lack of consultation by the Trust Board with the membership and wider suport base.  Surely that would just be a good thing all round and would differentiate from the owners if you believe they don't.

The second point though is the main one.  If your beliefs are that strong and you have evidence to back them up up why would you not want to have an open debate in a public forum where you can make the points directly to those involved?  Just seems odd that you wouldn't take that opportunity particuarly for people that clearly have very strong viewpoints.
Report Spam   Logged
ntfclad

View Profile
Windows User Search Combination
« Reply #35537 on: September 23, 2022, 17:52:41 pm »

The reason they don’t communicate or ask the fans is because they aren’t supported by the majority. It’s a small group who purport to have the best interests of the club at heart but have gone too far.

They should start a Phoenix club like some of them wanted in 2013.
Report Spam   Logged
Gomez

View Profile
Combination Poll Voter Level 3
« Reply #35538 on: September 23, 2022, 19:31:23 pm »

https://www.ntfc.co.uk/news/2022/september/open_forum_report/

Q: I am a Trust Life Member but neither I nor anyone else I know support the current Trust board. I was not invited to vote on the ACV decision and they should not be pretending to speak on behalf of supporters. I also believe the Trust board is split between some good members and some I would rather not comment on.

TC: I am incredibly proud to be a Director of the club. It is the biggest responsibility I have ever had. I attending meetings and take part in conversations to represent you as supporters, not to impose my views on things. The club is incredibly open, if ever supporters have a question then please just ask and I can seek answers. If I ask something I get meaningful answers that are open and honest.

How convenient that a 'Trust Life Member' should raise this question during the latest KT spin machine sham.

I don't blame the Trust for keeping their cards close to their chest based on past form from our esteemed owners after their last attempt to ringfence long term revenue for NORTHAMPTON TOWN FOOTBALL CLUB.

Who has most to gain from all of this? KT/DB or the Trust?  Wake up and smell the coffee.
Report Spam   Logged
Tom

View Profile
Search Mobile User Apple User
« Reply #35539 on: September 23, 2022, 19:53:37 pm »

How convenient that a 'Trust Life Member' should raise this question during the latest KT spin machine sham.

I don't blame the Trust for keeping their cards close to their chest based on past form from our esteemed owners after their last attempt to ringfence long term revenue for NORTHAMPTON TOWN FOOTBALL CLUB.

Who has most to gain from all of this? KT/DB or the Trust?  Wake up and smell the coffee.

Evidently you didn't listen to the conversation. The person who's integrity you're calling into question was clearly recognised by people in the room and genuine, and was joined by & talking about various other people who have been around since the trust started.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 [1777] 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 1784 ... 2200   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: