The Hotel End
March 28, 2024, 12:55:43 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Redevelopment Closer Than Ever?

Pages: 1 ... 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 [1349] 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 ... 2180   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Redevelopment Closer Than Ever?  (Read 1819629 times)
Barty, Shoemender (+ 1 Hidden) and 22 Guests are viewing this topic.
guest3355

Badges: (View All)
« Reply #26960 on: July 29, 2020, 17:40:48 pm »

Agreed. It was indeed 23 minutes of waffle from KT which could meaningfully have been said in 60 seconds. What I find most bizarre is not his dissatisfaction with the Trust but the levels that ther recent release seems to have irked him. He who protests most?

Someone keeps poking you, you're gonna poke back at some point.

The Trust barely even speak for themselves?

Report Spam   Logged
guest3086

« Reply #26961 on: July 29, 2020, 18:53:54 pm »

Just listened to the KT tirade re the East Stand. There really is a lot of hot air and it ain't coming from a dyson. He seems rattled. I cannot see this ending well.
Report Spam   Logged
NTFC87

View Profile
Fourth year Anniversary Apple User Level 4
« Reply #26962 on: July 29, 2020, 19:19:24 pm »

I've always liked KT and I can't wait for everything to come out in open regarding deals, as he says he not gonna make everything open to public neither will council ,wouldn't be good for business would it,but agree with previous post he seems a bit pissed off
Report Spam   Logged
Manwork04

View Profile
Windows User Mobile User Spammer 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #26963 on: July 29, 2020, 21:08:32 pm »

Toe curling BS from yours truly, up there with Prince Andrew.
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
lift tower

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #26964 on: July 30, 2020, 06:50:05 am »

I've always liked KT and I can't wait for everything to come out in open regarding deals, as he says he not gonna make everything open to public neither will council ,wouldn't be good for business would it,

I'd rather they did make everything open to the public after last time.
Report Spam   Logged

guest3355

« Reply #26965 on: July 30, 2020, 08:21:57 am »

The trust were on the board during the Cardoza c0ck up wernt they?

Y would anyone trust them.

Report Spam   Logged
GrangeParkCobbler

View Profile
Search Windows User Level 6
« Reply #26966 on: July 30, 2020, 14:36:25 pm »

Bit like saying that the last Northampton Town chairman didn't deal with the redev well, why should we believe that this one will?

Different times, different people.
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotel End GTA Champion 2006/7, 2007/8, 2011/12, 2012/13 and 2018/19
guest3355

« Reply #26967 on: July 30, 2020, 14:52:31 pm »

Bit like saying that the last Northampton Town chairman didn't deal with the redev well, why should we believe that this one will?

Different times, different people.

Exactly.

Report Spam   Logged
everbrite

Steve Howard best since Cliff Holton

View Profile
20000 Posts Search Apple User
« Reply #26968 on: July 30, 2020, 21:21:41 pm »

Just listened to the KT tirade re the East Stand. There really is a lot of hot air and it ain't coming from a dyson. He seems rattled. I cannot see this ending well.

He came over reasonably well - you need to loosen up on KT a bit. He and KC appeared to have managed the Club quite well the last few months.
Report Spam   Logged

2020 Grand National S/S 3rd Place
Shoemaker

View Profile
« Reply #26969 on: July 31, 2020, 09:28:07 am »

I’m inclined to agree
When the time came for a whistleblower to lift the lid on what was happening last time it was left to someone not on the board to do the deed....

What exactly were the trust doing??
It was their job to inform the members and fans and they chose not too instead leaving it to someone else.

They were not fit for purpose then and I’d imagine it’s the same people who failed the fanbase then that are still in charge and making a racket now....

Apologise for the way you let the fanbase down last time before you go on your next crusade...

As far as I know there was never an apology from the board for their part in things and they’d have had my respect if they’d stood up and admitted mistakes were made on their watch.

(Amended to correct the quote in/out box... Wink   )
« Last Edit: July 31, 2020, 10:18:10 am by Deepcut Cobbler » Report Spam   Logged
Battery Man

View Profile
Eighth year Anniversary Combination Poll Voter
« Reply #26970 on: July 31, 2020, 10:38:51 am »

I’m inclined to agree
When the time came for a whistleblower to lift the lid on what was happening last time it was left to someone not on the board to do the deed....

What exactly were the trust doing??
It was their job to inform the members and fans and they chose not too instead leaving it to someone else.

They were not fit for purpose then and I’d imagine it’s the same people who failed the fanbase then that are still in charge and making a racket now....

Apologise for the way you let the fanbase down last time before you go on your next crusade...

As far as I know there was never an apology from the board for their part in things and they’d have had my respect if they’d stood up and admitted mistakes were made on their watch.

(Amended to correct the quote in/out box... Wink   )

Fully agree with this
Report Spam   Logged
GrangeParkCobbler

View Profile
Search Windows User Level 6
« Reply #26971 on: July 31, 2020, 12:12:15 pm »

Didn't the Trusts member on the board of NTFC sign some documents at the time when requested by Cardoza, drawing down further tranches of the money without the previous work having been done?
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotel End GTA Champion 2006/7, 2007/8, 2011/12, 2012/13 and 2018/19
Shoemaker

View Profile
« Reply #26972 on: July 31, 2020, 12:44:03 pm »

Didn't the Trusts member on the board of NTFC sign some documents at the time when requested by Cardoza, drawing down further tranches of the money without the previous work having been done?
That’s one for the trust to answer.....
One things for sure they didn’t relay anything to the paying members and just got on with it if so.....

That’s not how you run things in my opinion
You are paid by supporters to inform them of things.....
Anything like that should have gone to the members for consultation and a vote....
That’s called democracy.
Report Spam   Logged
Terryfenwickatemyhamster
Administrator

View Profile
5000 Posts Level 6 Windows User
« Reply #26973 on: July 31, 2020, 14:26:57 pm »

That’s one for the trust to answer.....
One things for sure they didn’t relay anything to the paying members and just got on with it if so.....

That’s not how you run things in my opinion
You are paid by supporters to inform them of things.....
Anything like that should have gone to the members for consultation and a vote....
That’s called democracy.

You might get an answer on them being paid  Grin Grin

« Last Edit: July 31, 2020, 14:33:16 pm by Terryfenwickatemyhamster » Report Spam   Logged
Shoemaker

View Profile
« Reply #26974 on: July 31, 2020, 14:36:48 pm »

Apologies tel
To reiterate
I am aware the trust board are (as far as I know unpaid)
The supporters however have to pay to join the trust and imo it is the trusts job to keep members informed and the signing off of legal documents should not take place until
1) the membership has had the chance to vote
2) legal advice has been taken by the trust.

That’s my take on it.
Report Spam   Logged
guest3370

« Reply #26975 on: July 31, 2020, 18:33:05 pm »

NTFC Supporters Trust and Fan Ownership
The NTFC Supporters Trust would like to make it 100% clear that we have no “agenda” on fan ownership and anyone who thinks or says that we have simply does not understand our policy and objectives.  We state every month on the Trust website that our ongoing research into fan ownership is a contingency in case the club needs rescuing again in the future, or is put up for sale.  This could be a hybrid ownership scheme as there is more than one model across Europe.
      Since we made a statement about a potential land development deal between NBC and NTFC there have been further comments that we have an "agenda" regarding fan ownership.  Those claiming that we have such an agenda have misunderstood what is being communicated.  We are not the only supporters' organisation. in the country looking at alternative ways to run their club and we feel it is the very least any committed supporters' group should be doing whilst financial instability is common in lower league football.

We stand by our last statement based on what we learned from our freedom of information request to the Borough Council about the East Stand and surrounding land at Sixfields.
Report Spam   Logged
guest3086

« Reply #26976 on: July 31, 2020, 18:54:48 pm »

NTFC Supporters Trust and Fan Ownership
The NTFC Supporters Trust would like to make it 100% clear that we have no “agenda” on fan ownership and anyone who thinks or says that we have simply does not understand our policy and objectives.  We state every month on the Trust website that our ongoing research into fan ownership is a contingency in case the club needs rescuing again in the future, or is put up for sale.  This could be a hybrid ownership scheme as there is more than one model across Europe.
      Since we made a statement about a potential land development deal between NBC and NTFC there have been further comments that we have an "agenda" regarding fan ownership.  Those claiming that we have such an agenda have misunderstood what is being communicated.  We are not the only supporters' organisation. in the country looking at alternative ways to run their club and we feel it is the very least any committed supporters' group should be doing whilst financial instability is common in lower league football.

We stand by our last statement based on what we learned from our freedom of information request to the Borough Council about the East Stand and surrounding land at Sixfields.

So where are we now in this regard?
Report Spam   Logged
Melbourne Cobbler

View Profile
Spammer 25 Posts in one day Avatar Search
« Reply #26977 on: July 31, 2020, 22:08:50 pm »

Blimey, the stock and credibility of The Hotel End forum has just been elevated somewhat? I thought the general perspective was that it was full of vacuous imbeciles (excluding myself obviously) communicating with each other in an irrelevant digital backwater and was to be ignored?
Report Spam   Logged

Not a real supporter but unelected chair of the Northampton Town Honorary Supporters Club. (Please note: any opinions given may not necessarily be shared by proper supporters. In incidents of conflict the views of real supporters shall take precedence).
guest3355

« Reply #26978 on: August 01, 2020, 15:34:13 pm »

Can someone smarter than me locate in the Trust accounts where the loan to the football club is? Just been trying to have a look for it so I can question the club.
Report Spam   Logged
Terryfenwickatemyhamster
Administrator

View Profile
5000 Posts Level 6 Windows User
« Reply #26979 on: August 01, 2020, 15:56:04 pm »

Can someone smarter than me locate in the Trust accounts where the loan to the football club is? Just been trying to have a look for it so I can question the club.

What are you going to question the club on? I'm pretty sure KT was not in charge when the money was handed over. I'd also be surprised if there is anything to prove it even a loan.

Now we have NTFC Trust responding to SUPPORTERS on here. And in the spirit of transparency that the Trust board are putting the emphasis on. Perhaps they could enlighten us about that transaction. Was it a declared loan. How does it appear in the Trust accounts. Was there a minuted Trust board vote on it.. ??

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 [1349] 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 ... 2180   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: