The Hotel End
March 29, 2024, 09:51:24 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Redevelopment Closer Than Ever?

Pages: 1 ... 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 [1438] 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 ... 2182   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Redevelopment Closer Than Ever?  (Read 1822313 times)
DustonCobbler, Melbourne Cobbler (+ 1 Hidden) and 56 Guests are viewing this topic.
lodgeadam

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Apple User Mobile User Combination
« Reply #28740 on: June 25, 2021, 15:37:54 pm »

KT organised this whole event to discredit the Trust, as I said the timing was laughable, there is a lot of Skeletons in closets, I think it’s time a few of them were revealed!
Just remember the land deal is worth upward of £100m, are we getting our fair share of it? Is it best value for the people of Northampton.

Where is the £100m quote coming from please?
Report Spam   Logged

--- 'Shoe Army' is THE worst chant ever! --- Twitter @lodgeadam
singcobb

View Profile
Level 6 Avatar Linux User
« Reply #28741 on: June 25, 2021, 15:43:38 pm »

Got to love this quote from the header of the Trust's twiter account.
"NTFC Supporters' Trust is the original football trust. Democratically representing the interests of NTFC supporters at all levels".
Report Spam   Logged
singcobb

View Profile
« Reply #28742 on: June 25, 2021, 15:45:05 pm »

Where is the £100m quote coming from please?

A figure arrived at by people who haven't got a clue.
Report Spam   Logged
guest1269

« Reply #28743 on: June 25, 2021, 15:48:15 pm »

All, in light of the criticism by some of the Trust regarding engagement and following a couple of communications to them by myself that have gone unanswered in an official capacity, I have sent the following communication directly to the board of the Trust. Hopefully any response may allow us to move forward and address a few of the concerns some may have?

Dear board members of NTFC Supporters Trust.

You may be aware through some of your colleagues and social media that a number of concerns have been raised regarding your operational processes and your commitment to the perceived intentions of your own mission statement by some members and supporters. You will no doubt be aware there have been a number of criticisms and objections that have have been raised at various points. Therefore I would like to take this opportunity to offer you the opportunity to respond to those allegations and alleviate the concerns raised by some. As an organisation that is run for the benefit of its membership and the well being of the football club, I would hope that you would be open to scrutiny. Additionally I would also hope you would welcome the opportunity to communicate your position and placate what appears to be a growing resentment by a section of your membership. To that end I have a number of questions that I hope you will be able to answer and perhaps put some concerns that I have to rest. I believe that it also may give an interesting perspective of the views and processes of the board and provide some reassurance to those members who may be feeling increasingly disillusioned with their only meaningful representation with the club.

I have noted that there have been a few changes to the board of late, with the announcement of a further 2 stepping down on the 13th June. Please can you reiterate the full current process for electing members to the board?
As previously stated, myself and others have expressed concerns on social media regarding the amount of engagement and consultation The Trust board has with its membership. What is the official response of the board to address these concerns?
There appear to have been some modifications to the mission statement of the Trust. For the record please can you state the decision making process the board would have undertaken to instigate any changes to the Trust mission statement?
These statements appear in the Trust mission statement.

A. To be open, democratic and inclusive in considering the needs and ideas of supporters.
B. We commit to being democratic, open, inclusive and accountable to the membership. Annual elections will be held for membership of the NTFC Supporters Limited Board - a third of the posts being open to election each year.
C. To encourage at least two NTFC Supporters Limited members, who are not board members, and representation of other NTFC supporters groups who are in sympathy with our aims and objectives, to attend regular meetings of the board.
D. We commit to supporting the aims and objectives of NTFC where, in the opinion of the board, these are not in direct conflict with the needs and best interests of supporters.

A. Please communicate the procedures and processes that best emphasise how this commitment is currently being honoured and adhered to?
B. Please can you identify how these elections are to be conducted? May I request that any response includes the reason only a third of the positions are up for re-election. Identify when the remaining positions are up for re-election? Finally regarding point B please confirm how this decision regarding the democratic process of the trust was arrived at?
C. Please can you clarify how any decision is arrived at regarding which individuals are to be invited to board meetings. Can you confirm how many members of the Trust can attend board meetings, and specifically how any decision regarding this matter was arrived at?
D. Can you identify specifically why this commitment to these aims is best served by being in the opinion of the board and not in the opinion of the general membership? Additionally how was the identification of the needs and best interests of the supporters established, particularly in conjunction with the commitment to inclusivity in considering the needs and ideas of those supporters?

It is my intention to post this communication on social media. However should you wish to keep any response private, you have my word regarding discretion.

Thank you in advance for giving your attention to these matters and I look forward to your response and any additional comments and observations you may care to share.

Kind regards,

I can see a zoom meeting invitation response forthcoming...........
Report Spam   Logged
Battery Man

View Profile
Eighth year Anniversary Combination Poll Voter
« Reply #28744 on: June 25, 2021, 15:49:43 pm »

I think this continual digging by the trust at KT and DB needs to stop. If the Trust knows something then tell people I think ,most have had enough of the little hints and sly digs. If KT & DB have done something wrong and you have proof then show the fans. If they haven't and its just having a go because you don't like them then stop calling out anyone who questions you. I have no love of KT and DB but at the minute they are what we have and they may be loading debt on us but they seem to be putting a half decent squad and management team and if its to be believed they have a plan for the stadium, as do the New Hotel End guys. So what about the Trust tell us their plans.
Report Spam   Logged
singcobb

View Profile
« Reply #28745 on: June 25, 2021, 15:53:19 pm »

I think this continual digging by the trust at KT and DB needs to stop. If the Trust knows something then tell people I think ,most have had enough of the little hints and sly digs. If KT & DB have done something wrong and you have proof then show the fans. If they haven't and its just having a go because you don't like them then stop calling out anyone who questions you. I have no love of KT and DB but at the minute they are what we have and they may be loading debt on us but they seem to be putting a half decent squad and management team and if its to be believed they have a plan for the stadium, as do the New Hotel End guys. So what about the Trust tell us their plans.

Grin Grin Grin
Report Spam   Logged
guest3086

« Reply #28746 on: June 25, 2021, 15:56:31 pm »

Let's hope KT and his mate build on their promises. Ha ha.
Report Spam   Logged
Another Pedj

View Profile
Search Apple User Windows User
« Reply #28747 on: June 25, 2021, 15:59:37 pm »

KT organised this whole event to discredit the Trust, as I said the timing was laughable, there is a lot of Skeletons in closets, I think it’s time a few of them were revealed!
Just remember the land deal is worth upward of £100m, are we getting our fair share of it? Is it best value for the people of Northampton.

Well you keep claiming you know what they are. Time to grow some and post them on here.
Report Spam   Logged
singcobb

View Profile
« Reply #28748 on: June 25, 2021, 16:11:52 pm »

Well you keep claiming you know what they are. Time to grow some and post them on here.

He hasn't got the proof or is it the balls to do it.
Report Spam   Logged
Zen Master

Taxi to Kings Heath mate?

View Profile
Level 6 Search Apple User
« Reply #28749 on: June 25, 2021, 16:15:40 pm »

Just been up there.
Report Spam   Logged

I think someone should just take this city of Peterborough and just... just flush it down the f***in' toilet

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2022
singcobb

View Profile
« Reply #28750 on: June 25, 2021, 16:16:50 pm »

Just been up there.

And?
Report Spam   Logged
BackOfTheNet

View Profile
Search Level 6 Combination
« Reply #28751 on: June 25, 2021, 16:17:04 pm »

Just been up there.

Anything of interest to report? I'm tied up with work and can't make it.
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National* Sweepstake Champion 2020
singcobb

View Profile
« Reply #28752 on: June 25, 2021, 16:18:41 pm »

Anything of interest to report? I'm tied up with work and can't make it.

You really should give up the role playing job.
Report Spam   Logged
BackOfTheNet

View Profile
Search Level 6 Combination
« Reply #28753 on: June 25, 2021, 16:20:30 pm »

You really should give up the role playing job.

But I make good money doing that!  Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National* Sweepstake Champion 2020
guest3063

« Reply #28754 on: June 25, 2021, 16:20:39 pm »

Just been up there.

And your opinion is?

I was going up myself but something else came up to make time limited.
Report Spam   Logged
Zen Master

View Profile
« Reply #28755 on: June 25, 2021, 16:24:08 pm »

Pictures set up and a handout given. As expected it is only using the existing structure to finish it off. Boxes all along with main executive boxes centrally as you would expect. Balconied area in front with seats for these boxes so a very small increase of capacity. Possible fan zone set up behind the East.
Next council meeting I think I heard KT say it was 14th July. They want an agreed option to buy the land from the council rather than existing lease arrangements.
Report Spam   Logged

I think someone should just take this city of Peterborough and just... just flush it down the f***in' toilet

Zen Master

View Profile
« Reply #28756 on: June 25, 2021, 16:26:09 pm »

18 boxes in all on second floor level although there will need to be some structural reinforcement on this as if DC had completed it it was only planned for central ones with the rest just clad. Buckingham’s are still in the picture as possible builder I heard him say.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2021, 16:31:44 pm by Zen Master » Report Spam   Logged

Zen Master

View Profile
« Reply #28757 on: June 25, 2021, 16:34:16 pm »

1st floor level executive boxes, hospitality and disabled access
Report Spam   Logged

Manwork04

View Profile
Windows User Mobile User Spammer 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #28758 on: June 25, 2021, 16:35:50 pm »

He hasn't got the proof or is it the balls to do it.
Do you know what the connotations are in this context because it will have some.
I only want what is best for the club, I have no affiliation with the Trust.

The problem is that the fans are only getting one side of the story, I have a feeling the other half is on its way.
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
singcobb

View Profile
« Reply #28759 on: June 25, 2021, 16:38:06 pm »

Do you know what the connotations are in this context because it will have some.
I only want what is best for the club, I have no affiliation with the Trust.

The problem is that the fans are only getting one side of the story, I have a feeling the other half is on its way.

Then stop trying to make yourself look clever and tell the fans, why wait.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 [1438] 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 ... 2182   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: