The Hotel End
March 28, 2024, 10:54:03 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Redevelopment Closer Than Ever?

Pages: 1 ... 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 [1447] 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 ... 2180   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Redevelopment Closer Than Ever?  (Read 1819375 times)
West Stand

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
500 Posts Search Combination
« Reply #28920 on: June 28, 2021, 07:38:09 am »

He's listed as a director on Co House.
Report Spam   Logged
Mathius

View Profile
« Reply #28921 on: June 28, 2021, 08:31:50 am »

When KT bought the club for £1, wasn't it conditional on him finishing the East stand? Instead he did a land grab which infuriated the council and wants developing that land as a condition for him fulfilling his original agreement. That being the case, does anyone really trust him? If I was the council I certainly wouldn't.
Report Spam   Logged
Manwork04

View Profile
Windows User Mobile User Spammer 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #28922 on: June 28, 2021, 08:37:59 am »

When KT bought the club for £1, wasn't it conditional on him finishing the East stand? Instead he did a land grab which infuriated the council and wants developing that land as a condition for him fulfilling his original agreement. That being the case, does anyone really trust him? If I was the council I certainly wouldn't.
Not as far as I could throw him!
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
guest3359

« Reply #28923 on: June 28, 2021, 08:40:04 am »

That's a very emotive question  Grin
It wasn't a condition but it formed a large part of the discussion and sure it would have been a significant factor in any agreement. Personally I also don't see it as a land grab, land was available, he took it. The council (or anyone else) could have also taken it if they were quicker.
Regardless of my opinions over how it happened, I do think it made any discussions more difficult and would have affected the relationship between the club and council.
Report Spam   Logged
Manwork04

View Profile
« Reply #28924 on: June 28, 2021, 08:57:42 am »

That's a very emotive question  Grin
It wasn't a condition but it formed a large part of the discussion and sure it would have been a significant factor in any agreement. Personally I also don't see it as a land grab, land was available, he took it. The council (or anyone else) could have also taken it if they were quicker.
Regardless of my opinions over how it happened, I do think it made any discussions more difficult and would have affected the relationship between the club and council.
Thanks for that, the letter on your website was embarrassing as is that post.
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
guest3359

« Reply #28925 on: June 28, 2021, 09:06:59 am »

Roll Eyes F**k you are boring
Report Spam   Logged
guest3359

« Reply #28926 on: June 28, 2021, 09:18:49 am »

The irony of your posts, and your take on the letter from the staff is that you fail to realise you are one of the people its directed at.

Your endless boring drivel and attacks without actually having the balls to stand behind it are causing some of the negativity towards the Trust, and I have no idea if you are even a member. You boldly state there are facts about the current owners that will end up in some great big reveal, but when challenged you run and hide stating you dont have the evidence and heard it from someone else. I dont know if you are a coward or a troll but either way you are in no way positively influencing the situation. There are many on here who I disagree with but respect their opinions. They, and I, sometimes let emotions get in the way and maybe post in a way that doesn't help but usually acknowledge that but at least have the ability to have a reasonable discussion, from different perspectives. You just pop up with soundbites and snipes.
I've usually been able to ignore you, or turn it into a joke, but well done, you've finally caught me.
Report Spam   Logged
Manwork04

View Profile
« Reply #28927 on: June 28, 2021, 09:19:40 am »

Roll Eyes F**k you are boring
But you still reply......says more about you than me  Cool
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
claretparrot

View Profile
Search Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #28928 on: June 28, 2021, 09:42:34 am »

Manwork. A couple of genuine questions for you. I know you've answered in-part elsewhere, but I'd find it helpful to have it all in one place and I don't think I'm alone in that.

(1) Do you genuinely believe that something illegal has been or is going on at the football club and/or amongst the current ownership, since they acquired the club?
(2) If so, and you turn out to be right, is what you believe has been going on easily evidenced?
(3) If so, why do you think that evidence hasn't been made public and/or handed to the relevant law enforcement authorities?

I know that you're not the only one who posts to this effect, but you are the most vocal which is why I'm asking you.
Report Spam   Logged
Manwork04

View Profile
« Reply #28929 on: June 28, 2021, 10:02:17 am »

The irony of your posts, and your take on the letter from the staff is that you fail to realise you are one of the people its directed at.

Your endless boring drivel and attacks without actually having the balls to stand behind it are causing some of the negativity towards the Trust, and I have no idea if you are even a member. You boldly state there are facts about the current owners that will end up in some great big reveal, but when challenged you run and hide stating you dont have the evidence and heard it from someone else. I dont know if you are a coward or a troll but either way you are in no way positively influencing the situation. There are many on here who I disagree with but respect their opinions. They, and I, sometimes let emotions get in the way and maybe post in a way that doesn't help but usually acknowledge that but at least have the ability to have a reasonable discussion, from different perspectives. You just pop up with soundbites and snipes.
I've usually been able to ignore you, or turn it into a joke, but well done, you've finally caught me.

It’s not difficult to be honest, I’d wipe the floor with you in a sensible debate, happy to have one with you with no childish insults, like I’m a coward or troll.
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
guest3359

« Reply #28930 on: June 28, 2021, 10:14:34 am »

It’s not difficult to be honest, I’d wipe the floor with you in a sensible debate, happy to have one with you with no childish insults, like I’m a coward or troll.
So engage in sensible debate on here then. Its not just with me. So calling me James  isn't childish?
I look forward to seeing more proactive and reasoned discussions going forward.
Report Spam   Logged
Manwork04

View Profile
« Reply #28931 on: June 28, 2021, 10:39:23 am »

So engage in sensible debate on here then. Its not just with me. So calling me James  isn't childish?
I look forward to seeing more proactive and reasoned discussions going forward.
My pleasure, but first let me clear something up, I have never or will never criticise the clubs staff for their efforts in the community, my option is they do an excellent job.
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
guest1269

« Reply #28932 on: June 28, 2021, 10:58:54 am »

My pleasure, but first let me clear something up, I have never or will never criticise the clubs staff for their efforts in the community, my option is they do an excellent job.

Indeed they do, therefore I also take the letter they wrote at face value and wouldn’t speculate that it was some contrived plan coming from the top.
Report Spam   Logged
Manwork04

View Profile
« Reply #28933 on: June 28, 2021, 11:39:57 am »

Indeed they do, therefore I also take the letter they wrote at face value and wouldn’t speculate that it was some contrived plan coming from the top.
Would you allow your employees to post that on a club website?
It may not be contrived in the eyes of the author’s but it’s very existence has been manipulated.
This timing of it is indisputable evidence of such.
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
BrixworthCobbler

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter
« Reply #28934 on: June 28, 2021, 11:45:48 am »

I don't think that's 'sensible' are you 5 years old?
Report Spam   Logged
Manwork04

View Profile
« Reply #28935 on: June 28, 2021, 11:53:32 am »

I don't think that's 'sensible' are you 5 years old?
Why do you want to know if I’m 5 years old?
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
BrixworthCobbler

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter
« Reply #28936 on: June 28, 2021, 12:03:38 pm »

Why do you want to know if I’m 5 years old?

My real name is Peter Winkleman
Report Spam   Logged
Manwork04

View Profile
« Reply #28937 on: June 28, 2021, 12:05:58 pm »

My real name is Peter Winkleman
Haha good answer.
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
BackOfTheNet

View Profile
Search Level 6 Combination
« Reply #28938 on: June 28, 2021, 12:28:35 pm »

I just went over to the Trust website to see if they have issued any sort of apology or rebuttal to the letter from the club staff over the weekend. They haven't, but while I was on there I couldn't resist having a peek at their forum.

I last looked not long after it launched and it was tumbleweed city. I thought it might have got going a bit since then,  but it hasn't.  Since February last year, there have been 67 posts. As far as I could see, every single one of those was from Roger, Andy R or a user called "Trust" which would seem to be the admin account.

No one has posted a thing in nearly 4 months.

Looking at the Trust's Facebook page, their big statement last Tuesday triggered a whopping 3 comments, all of which were posted in the last 24 hours and were taking issue with the Trust over the letter from the club staff.

This shows a pretty shocking level of engagement with the supporters (or anyone, actually) 

I'm sorry, but they really do need to up their game if they want to be taken seriously.

Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National* Sweepstake Champion 2020
Manwork04

View Profile
« Reply #28939 on: June 28, 2021, 12:32:58 pm »

I just went over to the Trust website to see if they have issued any sort of apology or rebuttal to the letter from the club staff over the weekend. They haven't, but while I was on there I couldn't resist having a peek at their forum.

I last looked not long after it launched and it was tumbleweed city. I thought it might have got going a bit since then,  but it hasn't.  Since February last year, there have been 67 posts. As far as I could see, every single one of those was from Roger, Andy R or a user called "Trust" which would seem to be the admin account.

No one has posted a thing in nearly 4 months.

Looking at the Trust's Facebook page, their big statement last Tuesday triggered a whopping 3 comments, all of which were posted in the last 24 hours and were taking issue with the Trust over the letter from the club staff.

This shows a pretty shocking level of engagement with the supporters (or anyone, actually) 

I'm sorry, but they really do need to up their game if they want to be taken seriously.

Totally agree, they are not doing themselves any favours.
I don’t doubt it’s for the right reasons but at the moment they are making a right Horlicks of it and it’s playing right into KTs hands.
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
Pages: 1 ... 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 [1447] 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 ... 2180   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: