The Hotel End
March 28, 2024, 22:13:33 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Redevelopment Closer Than Ever?

Pages: 1 ... 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 [1451] 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 ... 2181   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Redevelopment Closer Than Ever?  (Read 1820865 times)
Shoemaker

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #29000 on: July 06, 2021, 19:10:22 pm »

From today...hurrah!
Can we have Washington Square back too?  Wink
I remember going back there after the Wembley play off win and watching the John frain  winner again and again on the big screen

A top night
Report Spam   Logged
everbrite

Steve Howard best since Cliff Holton

View Profile
20000 Posts Search Apple User
« Reply #29001 on: July 06, 2021, 21:43:22 pm »

Lord save me from judgemental moralisers - oops your words earlier not mine.

Take a look in the mirror occasionally and you might see what a silly hypocritical man you are.

Patronising and ironic comments from you  Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged

2020 Grand National S/S 3rd Place
RowN

View Profile
Level 5 Eighth year Anniversary Combination
« Reply #29002 on: July 14, 2021, 18:32:32 pm »

Chron is reporting after 6 odd years of Police action, 6 people are being prosecuted for dodgy back handlers to the Tory party. Probably foot soldiers for the bushy boys?? I know things take time but 6 years??
I know when I was at HQ the police the investigation was one of the largest they had at the time, but since then we have had 2 Chief constables and 2 Police commissioners. When will the big fish get done??

https://www.northamptonchron.co.uk/news/crime/court-date-delayed-for-six-charged-in-connection-with-police-probe-into-missing-ps1025m-council-loan-to-northampton-town-fc-3307626
Report Spam   Logged
Coolcat

View Profile
Search Windows User Level 6
« Reply #29003 on: July 14, 2021, 19:51:41 pm »

I'll go for 2½ pages before it's locked or merged with the redevelopment thread.  Wink
Report Spam   Logged
Deepcut Cobbler
Administrator

View Profile
Search Level 6 Windows User
« Reply #29004 on: July 15, 2021, 05:17:39 am »

I'll go for 2½ pages before it's locked or merged with the redevelopment thread.  Wink

Wink Cool
Report Spam   Logged

“They shall grow not old as we that are left grow old:
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them.” Laurence Binyon

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2009
Keith

View Profile
« Reply #29005 on: July 18, 2021, 19:51:02 pm »

Chron is reporting after 6 odd years of Police action, 6 people are being prosecuted for dodgy back handlers to the Tory party. Probably foot soldiers for the bushy boys?? I know things take time but 6 years??
I know when I was at HQ the police the investigation was one of the largest they had at the time, but since then we have had 2 Chief constables and 2 Police commissioners. When will the big fish get done??

https://www.northamptonchron.co.uk/news/crime/court-date-delayed-for-six-charged-in-connection-with-police-probe-into-missing-ps1025m-council-loan-to-northampton-town-fc-3307626

The real culprits get knighthoods the rest do time
Report Spam   Logged
guest168

« Reply #29006 on: July 22, 2021, 10:50:13 am »

Just wondered what people thought of the plans for the East stand

Do you think £3m will get us good value?  200 odd extra seats and upto 18 boxes (if we're lucky)

Would it be another missed to create something long lasting and fit for purpose / to be proud off?

Should we be trying to add conference facilities, restaurants, training / gym etc ?

Can we crowdfund / issue bonds to secure the future of out football club with something amazing? Northampton certainly needs it
Report Spam   Logged
Battery Man

View Profile
Eighth year Anniversary Combination Poll Voter
« Reply #29007 on: July 22, 2021, 11:52:46 am »

Do you think £3m will get us good value?  200 odd extra seats and upto 18 boxes (if we're lucky)

Would it be another missed to create something long lasting and fit for purpose / to be proud off?

Should we be trying to add conference facilities, restaurants, training / gym etc ?

Can we crowdfund / issue bonds to secure the future of out football club with something amazing? Northampton certainly needs it

At this point I think we should let the East Stand be built as KT has shown but we should be looking at crowdfunding for the South or North getting expansions and facilities on them like the New Hotel End are looking at.
The only way I think the East Stand gets built differently is if the Trust (or some new supporters organisation) patch up their differences with the owners and work together to develop something the Club and Town can be proud of.
Report Spam   Logged
guest168

« Reply #29008 on: July 22, 2021, 12:16:49 pm »

At this point I think we should let the East Stand be built as KT has shown but we should be looking at crowdfunding for the South or North getting expansions and facilities on them like the New Hotel End are looking at.
The only way I think the East Stand gets built differently is if the Trust (or some new supporters organisation) patch up their differences with the owners and work together to develop something the Club and Town can be proud of.
[/b]

yes this is what I was thinking, we have a "promise" again of £3m from KT, what would £6m get us? so fund another £3m

The only problem is that KT has never involved the Trust or fans or other investors.
Report Spam   Logged
GrangeParkCobbler

View Profile
« Reply #29009 on: July 22, 2021, 12:25:13 pm »

Good value? Not from what i've seen! Remember that the 200 odd seats are those provided by the exec boxes, the capacity of those boxes push our ground capacity just over the 8000 mark. There are no extra/new seats for the everyday fan.
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotel End GTA Champion 2006/7, 2007/8, 2011/12, 2012/13 and 2018/19
tcobb

View Profile
« Reply #29010 on: July 22, 2021, 12:45:23 pm »

Just finish the East Stand to the designs recently shown.
Let's get it done, too much anti Club/chairman/owner going on at the moment, It's quite embarrassing.
A fund raising by the fans to increase the capacity at the North and South ends of the ground is a good idea, one I promoted myself some ten years ago, but wasn't deemed to be a good idea then.
1,000 seats on the South Stand, a new 2,000 capacity terrace behind the existing seats on the North Stand, forget about safe standing not needed.
Report Spam   Logged

This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England.
guest168

« Reply #29011 on: July 22, 2021, 13:28:57 pm »

Hi Tcobb, I understand what you are saying, in some ways I agree, but the fact KT has NEVER EVER talked about really increasing our capacity, it won't happen.

We really do need both and had we still been in League 1 then certainly a better business case for it. (again just shows the epic failures of NTFC and it's ownership of instant relegation despite losing, i expect, in excess of £1m for the season)

East stand should be developed with outside partners, be it hotel, conference, restaurants companies etc

Then we should crowd fund developing North & South stands, again with added facilities, especially the away end.

Again though it wont happen with KT in charge. Remember his condition of buying the club was that the Trust stood down from the board - so even though the Trust had brokered the deal, paid staff wages in cash as they had threatened to walk and raised awareness of DC, he didn't want them involved.

Oh how i wish the Trust and NBC had said NO DEAL - F OFF
Report Spam   Logged
tcobb

View Profile
« Reply #29012 on: July 22, 2021, 15:40:34 pm »

Doesn't matter that you need /want both developments to happen,  you're chasing something that is never going to happen. The money just isn't there to improve the East Stand beyond the designs shown. It's just wasting even more time trying to chase the impossible.  It's not going to happen, try to make things happen that are feasible,  increasing the Capacity of the East Stand is not going to be on  the agenda.
Go to the Club with the idea of expanding both ends of the ground, promote fan fund rasing, promote ideas from the fans to increase the Capacity to 11/12,000 just by expanding those two Stands. With the option to fill in the Corners at a later date giving a Capacity of 13/14,000. At the moment you have /will achieve nothing with the constant berating of the Chairman/ Owner.
Report Spam   Logged

This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England.
Zen Master

Taxi to Kings Heath mate?

View Profile
Level 6 Search Apple User
« Reply #29013 on: August 03, 2021, 13:41:10 pm »

Concerned that this thread had nearly dropped off the front page!

This will never happen !!
Any news yet?
Did Christine C hand over her cash for secured charge against properties?
Did I have a full head of hair when this all started?
When’s the next court date for any of the accused?
Report Spam   Logged

I think someone should just take this city of Peterborough and just... just flush it down the f***in' toilet

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2022
guest1269

« Reply #29014 on: August 03, 2021, 15:27:34 pm »

Concerned that this thread had nearly dropped off the front page!

This will never happen !!
Any news yet?
Did Christine C hand over her cash for secured charge against properties?
Did I have a full head of hair when this all started?
When’s the next court date for any of the accused?

Good man - any thoughts on if Redevelopment or 2 million messages happen first?
Report Spam   Logged
Manwork04

View Profile
Windows User Mobile User Spammer 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #29015 on: August 03, 2021, 18:44:23 pm »

Good man - any thoughts on if Redevelopment or 2 million messages happen first?
2 million posts first all day long.
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
Larry

View Profile
Search Fourth year Anniversary Mobile User
« Reply #29016 on: August 03, 2021, 20:30:00 pm »

2 million posts first all day long.

29,000 post in 9 years. Are you sure?
Report Spam   Logged
GrangeParkCobbler

View Profile
« Reply #29017 on: August 10, 2021, 10:21:23 am »

Something is afoot.....

Belle-De-Jour Limited no longer a "person of significant interest" in NT Ventures, the owning company of NTFC.

Fantastical Limited are also no more.....

David Bower and also now his wife Jane Bower are the persons with a significant interest.
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotel End GTA Champion 2006/7, 2007/8, 2011/12, 2012/13 and 2018/19
guest3359

« Reply #29018 on: August 10, 2021, 10:25:01 am »

Popcorn time. Cant wait for the theories.
Report Spam   Logged
Manwork04

View Profile
Windows User Mobile User Spammer 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #29019 on: August 10, 2021, 11:53:20 am »

Hopefully they are selling to someone who gives a shît.
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
Pages: 1 ... 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 [1451] 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 ... 2181   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: