The Hotel End
March 28, 2024, 17:50:36 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Redevelopment Closer Than Ever?

Pages: 1 ... 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 [1528] 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 ... 2181   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Redevelopment Closer Than Ever?  (Read 1820342 times)
RChurch, tcobb and 35 Guests are viewing this topic.
guest49

Badges: (View All)
« Reply #30540 on: December 04, 2021, 20:25:38 pm »

There were some behind the 'we want answers' campaign and many that weren't. How this all ends (or if it ever ends!) remains to be seen but it's not looking overly promising so far.
We've seen (7 years later) to pick through moral and legal rights and wrongs is an absolute minefield and costs a LOT of money, yet some people expect individuals to put their head fully on the block. I said before, there will still be some out there who think poor Davey boy was hard done by thanks to his mates.
It's probably safer to point the finger at the clowns at the council who have been the one constant throughout this.
I think GPC does better than most to pull out the chain of events.

Let's see how it pans out.
Report Spam   Logged
guest168

« Reply #30541 on: December 04, 2021, 20:36:02 pm »

GPC, the main point is you are are the one who says you are a run of the mill supporter, then youre banging the Trust drum. If you, in your Trust position , or you being a run of the mill supporter, has any evidence of wrongdoing at NTFC by the Directors, then use it, dont keep spewing out the same old stuff day after day. You are starting to look desperate for any information that can force as much damage on the Directors/Club as possible, for God sake just do something about it, if not shut up.

Not as desperate as you to try and deflect everything away from the club and owners by always questioning the Trust and it's board members.

Obviously much easier for the likes of you and Deepcut to attack and name call the Trust and board members than it is defend our current owners.

GPC took the time to brilliantly explain the Chinese deal in simple, honest terms, so for Gods sake, stop shooting the messenger. But of course it doesn't make comfortable reading does it.

What would you like us to talk about?  some of my recents points of how similar things are to DC's reign? 

What are your thought to the clubs claim that is we had put 2000 extra seats at each end of the ground we would have sold only 11 000 extra seats over the past 5 years? 

Report Spam   Logged
guest168

« Reply #30542 on: December 04, 2021, 20:47:24 pm »

Why do certain members of the Trust have this obsession with this Chinese deal ? Stated before, and will say again, if you have a problem with it and you think something underhand has happened, please report to anyone and everyone who will act on the information you have , to keep repeating it over and over on here is making you look  rather childish, i for one will back you to the hilt if you have proof, so put up or for gods sake shut up.
 Same to be said to the people who are constantly having a go and the new Supporters rep' or the concept of it,  you had your chance to stand and you didnt have the balls to put yourself up there, you are becoming an embarrassment with your constant underhand sniping, just grow up a little bit.

Genuine question Tcobb, what proof do you need and of what? Would see just some of it convince you?  What if I showed you proof of the £1.1m payment to KT?  how would you then back 'us' to the hilt? 

GPC posted the link to the share transfer dealing with the authorities that clearly show reporting irregularities. They were filed by KT / DB. 

Come on be reasonable, banks and bankers have literally misplaced billions of pounds etc etc, almost without prosecution. Our previous owners through similar setting up of shell companies and other companies, basically took £11m loan from the local council, which after 6 years, have not been prosecuted, so you really think they are going to be that interested in a few million, involving chinese money & investors tied up in off-shore bank accounts and UK companies? 

Report Spam   Logged
guest168

« Reply #30543 on: December 04, 2021, 20:50:11 pm »

Who is "The Idiot"? And is that sort of comment/namecalling really doing you any favours?

Think that's me GPC for embarrassing him by making it know on here, that he was due to represent the Trust by accepting the kind offer of hospitality from Exeter, for Tuesdays game.

Report Spam   Logged
guest168

« Reply #30544 on: December 04, 2021, 20:52:26 pm »

GPC, thanks for that. Wink
I have read that but I still don't see any mention of the £6m that keeps being mentioned by The Idiot on here?

Again if you don't know what the £6m refers to by now, then talk of kettle calling the pot.

There is a slide on the presentation that talks quite clearly about it.

Also consider what KT has said about it recently. It all done and finished as far as he is concerned.

Report Spam   Logged
guest49

« Reply #30545 on: December 04, 2021, 21:01:13 pm »

Think that's me GPC for embarrassing him by making it know on here, that he was due to represent the Trust by accepting the kind offer of hospitality from Exeter, for Tuesdays game.

Is this a legal or moral issue?  Tongue
Report Spam   Logged
guest168

« Reply #30546 on: December 04, 2021, 21:10:17 pm »

Again if you don't know what the £6m refers to by now, then talk of kettle calling the pot.

There is a slide on the presentation that talks quite clearly about it.

Also consider what KT has said about it recently. It all done and finished as far as he is concerned.

Just read the letter NTFC sent to the Trust re the Chinese money. In it, it states "(the numbers) do not take into consideration the existing monies we have invested into the club"

And that is where I and others have a problem in a nutshell. KT states he received money from the chinese in direct recognition of their investment into NTFC, yet the debt has not been reduced in the clubs accounts.

Now KT/DB want to make more money in the name of NTFC via a land deal with the local council, which again they want to pay themselves back money that they say they have invested. (£6m = no assets) in effect, selling the same debt twice!

Us as supporters are expected to tow the same line DC wanted us to do, when with the help of Buckingham Group, wanted to build the worst stand in recent history, which included seats with restricted views and little facilities. Despite been told by DC this was in the best interests of the football club and a good deal. In turned out to be such a bad deal in part because DC & TC took £2m out at the outset for fees.

Forward 6 years and we have a similar stand (although slightly better) with few more seats, supposedly at a £3m max spend, but might be £4m but again being told it is the best interests for the football club and is a good deal. Guess who the builders will be?  yep - Buckingham Group !!! The company who waved through KT/DB purchase of 22 acres off the noses of the council.

You couldn't make it up and I haven't
Report Spam   Logged
tcobb

View Profile
Search Level 6 Windows User
« Reply #30547 on: December 04, 2021, 21:15:53 pm »

Same old Random missing the point as usual, if you, GPC or anybody else has any proof of wrongdoing by the Directors of NTFC then do something positive about it, why is that so hard for any of you to do ? As i say ,if you have proof, i will support the outcome if its proven. Ive seen the figures time and time again, so im saying, go to HMRC,   go to the police, go to the FA, go to the EFL, show them the proof of the wrongdoing, get it sorted, put it right. Why do you try to use it as a tool to dislodge the Directors rather than doing the right thing.
At the moment the Trust are being used as a political pawn between the parties in Northampton, who has engineered that scenario i dont know , but they have played you very well indeed.
Report Spam   Logged

This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England.
guest168

« Reply #30548 on: December 04, 2021, 21:25:22 pm »

Same old Random missing the point as usual, if you, GPC or anybody else has any proof of wrongdoing by the Directors of NTFC then do something positive about it, why is that so hard for any of you to do ? As i say ,if you have proof, i will support the outcome if its proven. Ive seen the figures time and time again, so im saying, go to HMRC,   go to the police, go to the FA, go to the EFL, show them the proof of the wrongdoing, get it sorted, put it right. Why do you try to use it as a tool to dislodge the Directors rather than doing the right thing.
At the moment the Trust are being used as a political pawn between the parties in Northampton, who has engineered that scenario i dont know , but they have played you very well indeed.

Same old Tcobb, ignoring any points and not offering any point of view at all to the finer points of our football club.

Legally very difficult and expensive to do, why do you think KT / DB and many others, use layers of companies and off-shore bank accounts etc?

Morally, well thats up to you and your view point on integrity etc.

To me KT has showed very little ambition, plan or desire for NTFC to be more than a L2 club, and that offends me. It's a shame as KT clearly has passion and is very skilled in dealing with people but has failed to move NTFC forward enough to justify a land deal of Northampton land and receiving his money back (and then some) all in the of NTFC. 
Report Spam   Logged
MCHammer

View Profile
Search 1000 Posts Apple User
« Reply #30549 on: December 04, 2021, 21:43:53 pm »

Really appreciate your responses GPC and I for one appreciate the level of detail you provide when possible.  I also fully accept that this is your response not that of the Trust and that's all I was asking for.

So really what it seems to boil down to is an unease with the complexity of the business structure and whether we as supporters ethically believe the owners are allowed to sell their share holding for £6+ million and reaquire it essentially for £1+ million having seperately over 7ish years loaned the club the equivalent amount of that initial sale.

Everything else around where the money went, whether they paid the right tax on it etc. is all a little irrelevant in the most part unless there is evidence of serious wrong doing and I haven't seen or been told that there is.

I hate to say this as I know I'm opening myself up for the usual supects to hurl more abuse my way....I don't think we have a right to expect to know how much someone sells their share holding for.  You are not taking that money out of the club that's the shareholders money not the clubs.  The club has no right to it.  So by that token it also applies to the reacquirement.  So in reality that means the amount of profit they made is irrelevant as it's their money not the clubs.

So maybe it's time for everyone to put this specific debate to bed and only raise it again if new evidence is obtained that shows any actual wrong doing.

If there was evidence of taking money that was intended for the club or something illegal had taken place then that would completely alter my view.
Report Spam   Logged
MCHammer

View Profile
Search 1000 Posts Apple User
« Reply #30550 on: December 04, 2021, 22:18:03 pm »

Why do certain posters on this board think it is all Trust v Club?

I post on here as GrangeParkCobbler, have done since I believe 2007.

Genuine question to other posters......is everything I now post tainted by the fact I have been a Trust Board member for the last 10 months, yes 10 months out of a 14 year posting history?

As I put in my earlier post...I posted the facts as GPC, just as I did when Cardoza was in charge. Many many (far too many) did not see what was coming, did not see that anything was wrong until it was too late. I was posting information then and asking questions, just as I am now. It has nothing to do with the Trust.........

I wanted to reply to this one seperately.  I think most people, though definitely not all, are intelligent enough to understand the difference between when you post as a Trust Board Member and a supporter.  I always make sure I state when I want your Trust opinion.

However it's much easier to seperate the two when talking about the playing side than when you are posting on this kind of thread.  The difficulty you have and it's something I've mentioned before is it is very difficult to hear a person like yourself give an opinion on the ownership or redevelopment and not expect that to be the opinion you carry into your work with the Trust.  I don't think there's any way you can get away from that and frankly why would you.  I want you to be honest and I believe you are.

The downside with that of course is there is a feeling of disconnect then with the Trust as someone with a differing opinion feels unrepresented.     

I might not agree with all you say but I appreciate the way you do it and how you come across. The same can be said for Keith on the occasions he posts and from what I have read from Andy and Robert on Facebook they always come across well.

There are others like Random, Legal advisor John, Chris and Stefan who just don't come across well at all and do more harm than good in my opinion.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2021, 22:19:39 pm by MCHammer » Report Spam   Logged
Melbourne Cobbler

View Profile
Spammer 25 Posts in one day Avatar Search
« Reply #30551 on: December 04, 2021, 22:35:35 pm »

Cleared the debt? In what, whose debt? Fantastical nor Ventures had any debt as they had no financial transactions. The Football Club accounts showed debts for every financial year in question (no debts cleared).....so who could have cleared what debt?

You seem to know about tax liability? Can you explain the benefits (or otherwise) of how £4m paid by 5USports for the initial 60% shareholding in NT Ventures, a UK registered company 100% owned by Fantastical (another UK registered company) ended up in an account belonging to a company called Belle-De-Jour based in the British Virgin Islands seeing as BDJ had no interest or ownership in any of the above companies at the time of the transactions?
Ok, here goes again. There may be some manipulation regarding corporation tax. On a personal level when you take the money personally you are liable as per the taxation rules in your country of residence. In fairness to me I am liable for tax on a corporate level and personal level in 2 different countries so on that basis I have a smidgin of knowledge.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2021, 22:39:45 pm by Melbourne Cobbler » Report Spam   Logged

Not a real supporter but unelected chair of the Northampton Town Honorary Supporters Club. (Please note: any opinions given may not necessarily be shared by proper supporters. In incidents of conflict the views of real supporters shall take precedence).
GrangeParkCobbler

View Profile
Search Windows User Level 6
« Reply #30552 on: December 04, 2021, 22:39:26 pm »

Appreciate the conciliatory nature and tone of your last two posts MCHammer.....thanks.
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotel End GTA Champion 2006/7, 2007/8, 2011/12, 2012/13 and 2018/19
Melbourne Cobbler

View Profile
« Reply #30553 on: December 04, 2021, 22:53:21 pm »

Cleared the debt? In what, whose debt? Fantastical nor Ventures had any debt as they had no financial transactions. The Football Club accounts showed debts for every financial year in question (no debts cleared).....so who could have cleared what debt?

You seem to know about tax liability? Can you explain the benefits (or otherwise) of how £4m paid by 5USports for the initial 60% shareholding in NT Ventures, a UK registered company 100% owned by Fantastical (another UK registered company) ended up in an account belonging to a company called Belle-De-Jour based in the British Virgin Islands seeing as BDJ had no interest or ownership in any of the above companies at the time of the transactions?
ok forget the word debt. How should any proceeds from 5U Sport been allocated and what difference does it make to the club?
Report Spam   Logged

Not a real supporter but unelected chair of the Northampton Town Honorary Supporters Club. (Please note: any opinions given may not necessarily be shared by proper supporters. In incidents of conflict the views of real supporters shall take precedence).
GrangeParkCobbler

View Profile
Search Windows User Level 6
« Reply #30554 on: December 04, 2021, 23:40:41 pm »

ok forget the word debt. How should any proceeds from 5U Sport been allocated and what difference does it make to the club?

Ok, just a thought.....how about if the owners had made £4m profit from that deal with 5USports they could have used that in 2018 to finish the stand back then if it is the answer to our prayers?  Grin They'd have made at least £750k of it back by now according to their own figures, plus....they would have been able to develop the land by now, something which again they can't yet do because they haven't finished the stand!
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotel End GTA Champion 2006/7, 2007/8, 2011/12, 2012/13 and 2018/19
Deepcut Cobbler
Administrator

View Profile
Search Level 6 Windows User
« Reply #30555 on: December 04, 2021, 23:43:25 pm »

Not for embarassing me and for your information I was not 'representing' The Trust.  
It was just the fact that an unelected Idiot decided to use it as a means of sniping against me. When all I was doing was taking advantage of two 'free' hospitaility tickets that had been offered to The Trust, because none of The Trust Board were attending or available to take advantage of them themselves.
I was doing The Trust a favour, I wasn't expecting it to be turned back on me in a derogatory manner.
I do not need 'freebies' and I have now declined the offer.
I will be there anyway, as I am at every away game, apart from Harrogate next week, because I do not have one of the 600 golden tickets.
Report Spam   Logged

“They shall grow not old as we that are left grow old:
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them.” Laurence Binyon

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2009
Melbourne Cobbler

View Profile
« Reply #30556 on: December 05, 2021, 00:15:20 am »

Ok, just a thought.....how about if the owners had made £4m profit from that deal with 5USports they could have used that in 2018 to finish the stand back then if it is the answer to our prayers?  Grin They'd have made at least £750k of it back by now according to their own figures, plus....they would have been able to develop the land by now, something which again they can't yet do because they haven't finished the stand!
So basically you are suggesting that investors hand over 3.25 million without any guarantee they can recoup that money at that point in time via the land deal, whilst also being in for 3 to 4 million to the club increasing their total investment to 6 to 7 million in 3 years. This on a league two club that was on its ar5e and about to go to the wall when it was purchased 3 years prior. If I was an investor in the club I wouldn’t do that for my own mother irrespective of how I obtained my capital. Easy come easy go is not a phrase you will hear often in this game.

Edit: Having given this a bit of thought are we saying this is now a timing issue and the owners have made a financial error of judgment regarding this process? Some are unhappy with the deal and the amount being spent on the stand. There has been acceptance, rejection, acceptance, votes and meetings to the point where I am a bit lost. However, had the owners have done exactly the same in 2018 then that would have been perfectly acceptable? I don’t mean to be pedantic but a huge amount of effort has been put into attempting to get to the bottom of this 5U Sport thing. Can anyone state exactly what the issue is with the way events have transpired, what the owners are being accused of and what should happened as an alternative. All this innuendo and cryptic accusation is all very confusing.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2021, 04:24:29 am by Melbourne Cobbler » Report Spam   Logged

Risdene

View Profile
Third year Anniversary Search Level 4
« Reply #30557 on: December 05, 2021, 04:50:30 am »

I have read the detailed posts from the sidelines and agree with the opinion that if there is anything illegal done then report it to the authorities..........................................BUT I am concerned that the CPS have made no decision after all this time concerning DC and the Bushey Boys so what confidence can you have for any future actions?
Report Spam   Logged
BackOfTheNet

View Profile
Search Level 6 Combination
« Reply #30558 on: December 05, 2021, 06:10:41 am »

There are others like Random, Legal advisor John, Chris and Stefan who just don't come across well at all and do more harm than good in my opinion.

Is that John Morgan, by any chance? The way he speaks to people on the Trust Facebook pages is vile.
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National* Sweepstake Champion 2020
guest3481

« Reply #30559 on: December 05, 2021, 08:34:06 am »

Lots of people who don’t know all the facts arguing as if they did! It’s hilarious (and yes I am one of the people).
Very few people know all the details and they are almost certainly never going to declare them, and the concept of they haven’t denied it so it must be true is pathetic.
If I was KT I would keep quiet too, mainly to gauge how angry and red in the face some get on here.
Happy Sunday
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 [1528] 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 ... 2181   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: