The Hotel End
March 28, 2024, 09:31:54 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

I've made my mind up.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I've made my mind up.  (Read 1335 times)
Ted

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« on: October 10, 2010, 16:39:52 pm »

If the unthinkable were to happen and we were to join the ranks of the non-league dross, I'm going to divorce the club once and for all. Who else feels the same?
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Tyler

Back when we were good...

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2010, 16:40:55 pm »

Maybe then you could go back to supporting Diamonds. How they been doing recently?
Report Spam   Logged
Ted

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2010, 16:44:05 pm »

Maybe then you could go back to supporting Diamonds. How they been doing recently?

And I've also made my mind up that the last thing I will do as a Cobblers fan is to stick one on you.
Report Spam   Logged
Tyler

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2010, 16:54:11 pm »

And I've also made my mind up that the last thing I will do as a Cobblers fan is to stick one on you.

Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged
Marvo

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2010, 16:54:32 pm »

I don't think I'll ever stop supporting the Cobblers but I must admit I'm starting to lose interest. On the bright side, the defeats don't seem to hurt so much anymore and they certainl;y aren't ruining my weekends like they used to.
Report Spam   Logged
Tyler

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2010, 16:56:43 pm »

I don't think I'll ever stop supporting the Cobblers but I must admit I'm starting to lose interest. On the bright side, the defeats don't seem to hurt so much anymore and they certainl;y aren't ruining my weekends like they used to.

Exactly how i'm feeling. Woken up a few Saturday mornings and just thought, sod it. I've ended up going anyway but i rarely get annoyed about it now
Report Spam   Logged
4everdelayed

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2010, 16:56:58 pm »

Meh, I'll still support the Cobblers even if we fall into the depths of non-league. I quite like non-league football, though, so... Not that I'd want us to fall into it but what are you gonna do, defect to s***e like the Dons?
Report Spam   Logged
dodger

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Level 4
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2010, 17:02:24 pm »

Exactly how i'm feeling. Woken up a few Saturday mornings and just thought, sod it. I've ended up going anyway but i rarely get annoyed about it now

Is that how you felt yesterday but  decided to stay in bed.
Report Spam   Logged
DrillingCobbler

View Profile
Search Windows User Combination
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2010, 17:02:38 pm »

The Blue Square would be fun. I mean, think of all those new grounds we can all go to...and all of those local derbies!  Grin Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Tyler

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2010, 17:03:55 pm »

Is that how you felt yesterday but  decided to stay in bed.

No actually, as i explained to Ant, it was illness.
Report Spam   Logged
dodger

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Level 4
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2010, 17:19:21 pm »

No actually, as i explained to Ant, it was illness.

Really, Ant was one of those on the coach waiting for you to appear
Report Spam   Logged
Tyler

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2010, 17:22:14 pm »

Really, Ant was one of those on the coach waiting for you to appear

Yeah he rang me asking about it as you were leaving, i said i was ill overnight and when i tried ringing you to cancel, there was no answer
Report Spam   Logged
Ted

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2010, 19:56:58 pm »

That's just how I feel now John. There was a time when, much to Mrs Ted's irritation, it used to affect my performance until at least Tuesday, but now I manage to perform consistently right through the week.
Report Spam   Logged
DrillingCobbler

View Profile
Search Windows User Combination
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2010, 20:52:05 pm »

If the unthinkable were to happen and we were to join the ranks of the non-league dross, I'm going to divorce the club once and for all. Who else feels the same?

Would that be on the grounds of 'un-reasonable behaviour'? !!  Grin
Report Spam   Logged
guest216

« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2010, 00:21:04 am »

No.

I don't even understand any justification of doing us either. Can't be quality of football, never my life have I heard anyone gone to watch League Two football for the 'quality of football', so your original support of the club would have had no relation to the division we were in.

The enjoyment would be the same, pleased with wins, gutted with losses, we might actually have some clout at that level.

Ain't you supposed to be dead anyway?
Report Spam   Logged
wrigleys

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2010, 07:35:47 am »

If we are relegated I will buy a season ticket
Report Spam   Logged

Intravenous real ale at Sixfields. Make it happen
sxcobbler

Proudtobe.

View Profile
Search Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2010, 08:28:10 am »

The more we keep talking about relegation....I hope it doesn't become a self fulfilling prophesy !
Report Spam   Logged

Let's show some Ambition !
Dr Feelgood

View Profile
Level 6 Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2010, 14:48:37 pm »

Thats the spirit Teddy when the going gets tough Teddy tucks tail and runs
Report Spam   Logged

For goodness sake Doc we are NOT going down  Grin   you heard it here 1st  Wink

(I damn well hope that does not come back to haunt me)
telboy

View Profile
Combination Poll Voter Level 4
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2010, 14:56:14 pm »

been no different for the last 20 years  , maybe we can all go shrewsbury again and have a party
Report Spam   Logged
Dr Feelgood

View Profile
Level 6 Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2010, 16:17:33 pm »

we won't go down we'll do another run this season like last season and just fall short again..
Report Spam   Logged

For goodness sake Doc we are NOT going down  Grin   you heard it here 1st  Wink

(I damn well hope that does not come back to haunt me)
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: